Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Samura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Isle of Skye, Planet New London Orbit

Communication channel opened...
To:Samura
Encryption: High
Subject:Lord MacRae Shipyard: Raw Materials

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

Following our order of business in the construction of our own Lord MacRae Shipyard,

Seeing the advances we achieved in our project, we feel its time to give other corporations the opportunity to participate in this endeavor.

We have business offer between Bretonia Mining and Fabrication and Samura.

Of course we would appreciate your company participation in this project, for witch we are contacting you.

We are in need for some raw materials for our new facilities in Cambridge that we believe you are able to help us with it.

If you are interested in making business with us, We need 40 000 Optronics delivered to Planet Cambridge.

These deliveries should be properly documented.

Delivery reports should be made to this channel.

Optronics: 40 000 Units
Best Price: Honshu, Planet Honshu 298 SC / Un

Delivery Point: Planet Cambridge Price : 2 878 SC / Un
BMF Bonus 1000 SC / Un
BOOSTING TRANSMISSION 150 %
[Image: Arata-bar.png]

Konbanwa
BMF Administrator.

Thank you for your consideration of Samura Omotai Zaibatsu in this proposed supply contract. You are correct that Samura delivers goods prides itself on efficient, professional service. It would be our pleasure to offer these services to a customer such as you.

Optronic can be moved from Kusari to Bretonia at your request of a contract being signed and we believe you would be quite satisfied with the results of our integrated supply mechanisms.

We would like to express our appreciation for your success in your endeavor to improve your facilities.

Sayonara,
Arata Nagatoma.
Resource Management, Samura Heavy Industries

[Image: Arata-bar-end.png]

Konnechi wa,

I am pleased to report that I have delivered few shipment to Planet Cambridge. Details of the delivery below.

Sayonara,
Arata Nagatomo.

Konnechi wa,
I am pleased to report that I have delivered few shipment to Planet Cambridge. Details of the delivery below.

Sayonara,
Arata Nagatomo.

Konnechi wa,

Sayonara,
Arata Nagatomo.

Konbanwa

I am pleased to pass along the news that all requested goods have been delivered to Planet Cambridge as per the contract details. 40,000 units of Optronic now sit within your cargo hold. Thank you for choosing Samura Omotai Zaibatsu to take care of your shipping needs, we aim to provide please. As always, do not hesitate to contact us in the future for any other assistance you may need.

Bonus amount send Samura|-Emi

Sayonara,
Arata Nagatoma.
Resource Management, Samura Heavy Industries

BUMP
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Isle of Skye, Planet New London Orbit

Communication channel opened...
To:Resource Management, Samura Heavy Industries
Encryption: High
Subject:Lord MacRae Shipyard: Raw Materials

Greetings Sir Arata Nagatoma.

First and foremost let me apolagyse for the delay in responding to your communication but we have been at hand with more pressing issues.

As always Samura shows the professionalism expected from our most dearest partners at Samura.

Our dockmasters confirm and verify that all ammounts are in order for wich i have issued your bonus payment as certificate below.

Optronics: 40 000 Units
Best Price: Honshu, Planet Honshu 298 SC / Un
Delivery Point: Planet Cambridge Price : 2 878 SC / Un
BMF Bonus 1000 SC / Un x 40 000 Un = 40 000 000 SC