Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to Liberty Navy Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Message from Fleet Admiral Percy Nelles....

"Sirs

The various Service Medals of the Bretonian Armed Forces are part of my responsibility, at least for military service, and I am happy to report that one of the pilots in the Liberty Navy has been recommended for a Bretonian Volunteer Service Ribbon.

The Ambassador to Liberty Lord Braterford would like to recommend Liberty Marine Captain Mathers, of the LNS Louisbourg Fortress, for a Volunteer Service Ribbon, for his repeated and dedicated defence of the Bretonian Embassy based at Manhattan against all hostile threats on numerous occasions.

It is my pleasure to invite the Marine Captain Mathers to a small ceremony on the Battleship Suffolk in New London, which we can schedule around his duties, at which he will receive this award from either myself or Admiral McKenna, depending on availability.

Please advise how you wish to proceed.

Regards,

Fleet Admiral Nelles"
Should Captain Mathers not be able to undertake the journey to Bretonia, I would of course be happy to present him with his medal myself onboard the Bretonian Embassy in New York. Many thanks again for his fine and dedicated work,

Lord William Henri Braterford

Ambassador to Liberty
===incomeiong Transmission====
Comm ID: Captian tomas Mathers,Marine Assult Teams CO/XO Battlecruiser Louisbourg Fortress now the Ft. Louisbourg

to: BAF admrialty and ambasador Bratterford

<start a light souther twang>
honored Sirs/ and lords/lLadies
first off thank you all kindly for this ribbion i shal lwear it with pride

while i do not CO the fortress i am her XO and Marines Captian i stil lhold my rank howerver the Ceromoney wil lprobly have to be aboard the embassy as i have no means of transportation (unless were doing this in fourms) to the Suffok aside from the Louisbourg Herself so i ask with the permission of both admrialty dependong on hatever is most conveiant for yourselfs where we can have this we are prepared to take the ship into Bretionian space if needed as i am her XO i have considerbly more free time so my plans are quite flexable contact me on this channel or when im on patrol or with the nural net adress Jimmy Patterson as i share his nural net inbox

again sirs thank you for considering me for this award tho i stress this it is simply my duty to protect those who cannot or are unable to protect themselfs and ensure the safty of VIPs
kindest reguards and Long Live the Liberty-Brentionia Treatys and firendships:

signed

Captian Tomas E. Mathers II

Liberty Marines Battlecruiser Ft. Louisbourg Executive Officer/Marine CO 22nd| Starforce
<transmission ends>