Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~ Lane Hackers Professorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Weisen, Freudenstein or whoever is next to answer,
let us continue on a more personal level. My situation has changed and with this my need for a place to hit for the time being until I have found and am done with arranging my new laboratories. The meeting that was set up with Freudenstein was for the Lane Hackers confirming my identification, which I am assuming she had not reported back given your repeated request. Which is of no importance anymore as I settled with the rats we call Rogues. They are asking no and even less questions and sure do lack the means that would allow them tracking my activities. I appreciate your effort with my other request that I had with you and thank you for the immediate fulfilment of it. I will make good use of the provided equipment. Give Carver my gratitude, he was a lovely dove out there.
I am however true to my word and will provide what I was promising the Lane Hackers. Under the condition that you will honour your word and stand ready for assistance when the need arises. I am needing your confirmation on that, otherwise my time is better invested in causes more precious to me. Stay as useful as you were and I am foreseeing a bright future for us and our shared interests.
I look forward to hearing your answer.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Ms Gorgon.

It is very good to hear that you settled with the Rogues. A little dangerous for a vulnerable, single young woman within their lair but I presume you know better than I do.

As for our agreement, I assume you wish to offer us your findings in the bio-research you were conducting, is it not? And what would our assistance entail, should you call upon the favor one day?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Weisen,
calling me a vulnerable, single young woman? You sure are living the dangerous life. I am probably as old as the Lane Hackers professorship combined but let us not dwell in unnecessary details. I am allowing you this small insolence because you served me well to this day. Do not let this happen again though, my gratitude does have its boundaries. I am imagining it very unwise for us to confront the other and lead our prosperous relationship downhill. That being said, you were right in your assumption.
I am letting you know that I identified the sequences within Cardamine responsible for its genome altering effects and was able to synthesise all necessary parts needed for its recreation in any other strands. Based on this, a vast number of possible applications is coming up, all of which will either directly use the separated string or the carrier I am working on. I am sure the thinking minds behind the Lane Hackers are already smoking their heads about several uses. And the leverage this is bringing to the table in dealing with the Outcasts. I am providing documents with detailed information and continued support where it is asked.
But I will in return need the Lane Hackers professorship guarantee two favours:
- time coming, you will turn your eyes the other way, no questions and no conditions asked
- time coming, you will move heaven and earth picking me up and bringing me to a secure location, when necessary with all your means and forces available and even should doing so put you against your other partners
Neither of the two is negotiable and I am not arguing over amendments.
On a personal note, you are still owing me dinner. You were employing your charms before, trying to sway me and win me over. I did not forget and am allowing you a chance. Consider your answers wisely.
And as always, I look forward to hearing these answers.
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]

My apologies my dear Gorgon.

I thought I was an old man myself, but you are definitely much more ancient than I am.

This is undoubtedly an interesting offer. No wonder why you felt unsafe in Malta, research on cardamine is both a taboo and legal issue. The favors you ask could be fulfilled, indeed. The only problem is your first term, what do you intend to do that we will have to turn our eyes away? Are these actions related to the second favor?

As for owing you a dinner, I should admit that I assumed you were a much, much younger woman. Now that this part has proved to be false, I don't think its proper to proceed with it.

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

MEDUSA GORGON
LR- Liberty Rogues, The Witch of Slaughter
CC
- Not specified
BCC
- Not specified
Blocked
- Not specified

Weisen,
my, oh my, dear Weisen. Are you liking them young? Naughty, naughty. But I can sympathise. Choosing the most delicate pieces thanks to your position, what else should one do with all the power. I will look through coming batches for suitable young specimen, perhaps one or two are preferring servitude as consorts over suffocation. Do you like foreign blood, should I keep my eyes open for little kusarian doves?
My request for the Lane Hackers turning a blind eye on my actions merely is a precaution. In my field of work it is always good having collaborators in line. I never know what atrocities my actions are causing, perhaps information given by you leads many souls to death, perhaps your partners on Malta suddenly start falling to the ground left and right, perhaps a virulent agent creeps around and is releasing from life a very specific batch of people. Playing a token that prevents the situation from overblowing is a nice treat. Nobody knew anything, nobody saw anything, nobody cares about anything, I think you understand what I am getting at. It is as much a benefit to the Lane Hackers as it is to me. But who knows if this will align with my second condition, I am not a clairvoyant.
I keep insisting on you owing me a dinner. Kusarian cuisine served on a naked young girl, spiced with her enjoying the torture of a thousands cuts, maybe? You do not need worrying about witnesses, I will take good care of her afterwards should you find her too damaged to take her with you.
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]

You seem to know how to convince me, Witch.

Friday, evening time.

Come to Cochrane, the restaurant-bar in Level 4 of the station. Make sure you bring your Kusarian specimen with you.

Pages: 1 2