Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Leeds Resistance Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unauthorized Transmission

Source: ?????
Comm ID: ?????
Encryption: High

System Override...Establishing Feed

Whichever one of you Bretonians end up getting this, make sure whoever needs to know about this is informed.

Some of my scouts have updated me on the situation in Cortez. However, I did not go through the trouble of forcing a secured comm-link into your systems to discuss that. With the Gallic forces split between the New London and Cortez systems, there might be a window of opportunity if you’re willing.

There’s no telling if or when that window might close.

We get shipments of various light arms frequently enough. Any so-called “safety mechanisms” get removed, if they're present, so they can be used and can’t be tracked. Then, they’re made available to the people of the Commonwealth. Now, they're not military-grade weapons but it’s better than nothing and can still make a difference if you’ve got the people to use them.

As for the importance of all this, those who can’t use a gun likely have no business being on that planet. There are a few places I can think of that can take them in as refugees -- all within our space and all close to home if this war comes to an end.

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: PMGi7lO.png]

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>STANDARD ENCRYPTION<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

[To]: HellFire Legion
[From]: Jonas Hudson, LRF
[Subject]: Arms Supply
[Encryption]: High

Greetings representive of the Hellfire Legion,

Thanks for the offer, its true that its quite a lawless time in the borderworlds and the war is at a height for battles spread from Bretonia to Liberty. I can't turn down guns that's for sure. Yet if seen, it might not look so good me dealing with the Legion, so as long as we keep this limited to buying and selling weapons for use against Gallia, then I'm open to deal. But I can't bring Refugees to any Commonwealth stations or colonies, as I'd lose complete standing with the Liberty and Bretonian Governements if they found out. I'm sure I'd be equated right up there with slavers, which would be untrue, but my hands are tied on that. But, if you have weapons to sell, we will buy them. You can either bring them in and we can freigther them to the surface ourselves, or if you have a designated station for marketing them, let me know and I'll send a transport.

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson

Long Live the Queen! Long Live the Resistance!

[Image: p2k7YnX.jpg]

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

Unauthorized Transmission

Source: ?????
Comm ID: ?????
Encryption: High

Connection Re-established...Transferring Data

I understand that view potentially coming from Liberty’s government but not so much from the Bretonian’s given our fairly neutral treatment both towards and from them in the past. I’m not concerned so much with Liberty since their opinion will always be skewed towards self-benefiting outcomes for those who are directly in control of the government even to the detriment of their own people.

We may be at a disagreement as to what may happen if we were found to be directly aiding in the evacuation of refugees, however you may find Guadalajara to have a supply of light arms that may be of use despite its lack of a mooring fixture to allow the usage of large transports.

Though, we do have a particular wing of ships that would be capable of bringing in larger shipments but they would need a location to offload the cargo so that it can be taken into the base on Leeds.

Regardless, whether it is viewed one way or another, I will not be issuing any orders or directives that will hinder, or otherwise prevent, our pilots from assisting those in need that are looking to depart the planet. The very least I can do is advise that appropriately unmarked ships using IFF scramblers be used. Beyond this, I can only guarantee that, once safe, they will be granted the first shuttles available to reach a destination that they, as well as yourself, may consider more “desirable or acceptable” if they choose to do so.

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: PMGi7lO.png]

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>HIGH ENCRYPTION<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

[To]: HellFire Legion
[From]: Jonas Hudson, LRF
[Subject]: Arms Supply
[Encryption]: High

Well, I'll have to double check with the Bretonian Governmet to be sure, as Hellfire Legion is still considered an unfriendly entity under charter. But, I'd see it as a kind gesture to take in some refugees, so if I get an ok, we'd include you in regular runs and gladly grab some of those light arms. And still, you are correct that as long as you can make planetfall with your own ships, you are welcome to evacuate any refugees you can that are willing to make the trip back with you on their own volition. As far as I know I'd have no reason to stop you.

For the moment though we'll have to offload you in space near the atmospheric entry point around the dark side of Leeds by freighter, if you wish to bring in large transport loads of arms yourselves. You can hail us live via our intercom (HERE), and we can arrange freighter rendezvous. Please be advised though that the Royal Navy has positioned the Battleship Guillestre and a supporting battlegroup inside the East Leeds Smog Cloud not far from the Magellan jumphole, I'd recommend using the Manchester connection or Newcastle.

Also, does this rep I'm talking to have a name or a codename or something?

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson

Long Live the Queen! Long Live the Resistance!

[Image: p2k7YnX.jpg]

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<