Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons - Sender: Gen'an Sisterhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Aisatsu honourable Blood Dragons,

The Gen'an Sisterhood hereby invites you to attend our Kingiku No Seiyaku festival at Morioka. During this festival we honour Yuyu Matsuda, our saviour, and the vow we took to realise her ideals.

The Kingiku No Seiyaku Matsuri will take place on June 23th. There will be finest Kyushu sake, all kinds of luxurious food and dance performances of our most talented sisters. Other invited attendies will be the Rogues, Junkers and the Maltese.

Our relations have been strained lately, with the apearance of hostile Coalition forces in Kusari, who were invited there by the shogunate, but your activities lately, especially by the Oath Bound, have restored our faith in the future of the Blood Dragons and the continuation of our generations old alliance. Please accept this invitation as a sign of our good will towards the Blood Dragons.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

:::File Upload Detected:::
:::Displaying Message:::

ID: Hachiro Inoue
Soure: Mugenmirai

Konbanwa Chrysanthemums,

Needless to say, not everybody has forgotten our longstanding allies. Despite what other parties may say, I hold no strained relations with your movement. You may put me down as attending, my crew will be happy to have the night off.

井上・八郎

:::Signal Lost:::
誓約団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Kyoto Base
Recipient: Gen'an Cell
Subject: Invitation

Ally,

To hear that we are the primary factor behind your restoration of faith is greatly appreciated. Consider your invitation accepted, I will personally attend. If there are any matters that my brethren can assist in, don't hesitate to contact us.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends