Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Blood Dragons || Concerned Citizen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: lCTWYQc.jpg]

Message Subject: Blood spilled.

To whoever heeds this call.

Before that battle of Tau-29 Gate few days ago, my understanding of Blood Dragons was that you are yet another victim of machinations of Samura. It would not be the first or the last as all of their competitors and political opponents, foreign or domestic suffer at the hands of agitated farmers alliance, their mercenaries or monopolistic lobbying that kept driving Kusari into bankruptcy and stagnation. I do not have to go far, the entire fiasco with mass development of jumpgates to Hokkaido and Chugoku had ruined our economy overnight and indebted our House to Liberty’s agenda.

Yes, it should not come to you as a surprise that I come in defense of Imperial gunboat that day. Your people had attacked a legitimate joint operation aimed at reducing the flow of cardamine into our Great House. Look closely what cause people were dying over that day.

GC shipment full of cardamine in a convoy with an Outcast of so called Cuatroce you can spot on radar readings. I know the Outcasts all too well, I had fought them in the Border Worlds. They are pitiful people living for vengeance via injecting their deadly poison into every living being in Sirius to enslave us all. Their centuries old hatred blinds them so much that their very government is nothing more than glorified council of criminal oligarchy growing that plant. They were so bold that they opted to assault gate directly with all their might than try their luck via jumpholes. The Outcast had not lived though the encounter, but I wonder if you would continue your onslaught should we spared it.

Kishiro above all else supports social mobility and progress. I had approached you with reluctance before that in Honshu with hopes that you are not the indiscriminating terrorists government claims you to be. If you decide to choose Maltese overlords, there will be no place for you in Kusari that we are building and Kishiro para-military will react accordingly.

Ai Nakashima
Kishiro Technologies, Security Director
誓約師団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: 5L6MPDy.jpg]

[Image: DragonsLogo.png]
Identity: MAEDA, Kazuo
Origin: Unknown Base, Nagano
Recipient: Ai Nakashima, Kishiro Technologies
Subject: The spilling of Blood

Greetings.

A Security Director would surely expect nothing but hostility from the Blood Dragons when one of your employees sides with and assists an Imperial Navy vessel in combat. To hope for anything less would be akin to expect gravity to stop working simply because you will it. If you are so astute as your message would have us believe, you should have anticipated this outcome, and accepted it as a natural consequence of siding with the enemies of the true Kusari.

The most perplexing part of your message is that you appear to be under the impression that we owe Kishiro vessels some sort of preferential treatment. That is not the case: we have no reason to grant you any form of immunity when we encounter your vessels within Kusari, especially not when they are seen assisting the enemy.

Let me also say this: by assuming what we would have done with that Outcast, you are being presumptuous to the highest degree. How we deal with the Maltese and their drug is our business, and our business alone. I will leave it at that.

Finally, let me conclude by saying that neither your words nor your tone are likely to make us change our mind. We do not take kindly to veiled threats, and your strong-armed rhetoric about the future of Kusari has an all-too-familiar ring to it. If the future you are building is so similar to Samura's present, we want no part in it.

Kazuo Maeda
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

[Image: lCTWYQc.jpg]

Message Subject: Blood spilled.

Comparing us to Samura insults us both, Blood Dragon. We were not the ones who supported ousting of the Imperial Family, neither are we those who had benefited from 321 A.S. Sakura Festival massacre.

From the start, goal of Samura was highly conservative empire with their own puppet at the head. Their folly is single handedly responsible for creation of Golden Chrysanthemums and Blood Dragons, history of which is familiar to us both. When Liberty called for payments on long overdue, uninsured Chugoku gate construction they made government pay debts for them. Rather than desiring pure capital, Liberty forced introduction of Synth Foods into the market, causing the Farmers to rebel. Samura’s Empire furthermore diverted numerous State Police and Naval Forces units away from core Kusarian space to ensure the safety of their corporate interests elsewhere. Again, what did it do? Corsair plague in Honshu to which undermanned Akita base had no way to answer. Hogosha thrived only because they are wetworkers of Samura’s CEO.

You are accusing us siding with Imperial forces while it has never been intention to interdict whatever Blood Dragon forces may had been in the area. Is your goal indiscriminate termination of anything remotely threatening regardless of context? Are we to expect Blood Dragons to side with Rheinlanders just like you did with Outcasts? We were defending fringe of Kyushu from smugglers of Orange Death, which brings me to a question. How would you deal with the cardamine smugglers? Have you by any chance taken to use it yourselves?

Kishiro Keiretsu is patient and open minded but that goes only as far the other side willingness to talk. Kishiro waited for centuries and combatted Samura by legal means least they would take all. We are open minded but ultimately it is my job to ensure the safety of our people. Our well paid planet side workforce and transport’s crew will never understand how hurting their livelihoods combats corruption of Samura as Blood Dragon political pamphlets claim is your goal. In fact, neither will I understand the point you are trying to establish by fighting us.

Our future is not going to be riddled with overexploitation of Kusari’s people and government’s assets. If this is not the future you would look forward to or at least something compatible with your own vision, would you then define what your movement actually stands for? The channel remains open should you actually decide to shift your priorities on those who had betrayed your ancestors and protect those at their mercy.

Ai Nakashima
Kishiro Technologies, Security Director
誓約師団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: wlXP1tB.png]

[Image: DragonsLogo.png]
Identity: SAITOU, Sayuri
Origin: Kyoto Base
Recipient: NAKASHIMA, Ai
Subject: Concerned Citizen

Nakashima-san,

I don’t know what you are trying to prove with your accusations. We were not made aware of the presence any Outcasts or Cardamine smugglers in Kyushu, and we certainly were not cooperating with the ones you claim to have encountered. We encountered your forces and the Chrysanthemum pilot near the jump gate during one of our own operations in the system; and just as we have always done, we brought destruction to the servants of Samura and to those working with them.

Kishiro Technologies may not be the focus of our attacks, but you are by no means our friend either. Corporate interests have no place in political affairs, and your stated intent to influence the political landscape of Kusari to your own ends is concerning, to say the least.

We have not fought for five hundred years to replace one puppet master with another.

Sayuri Saitou
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends