Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Olson Carrick <||> FROM: The Maquis [MQS] Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8th of June 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Gallic Sector

[Image: XqEPeep.gif]

Transmission Entrée

Destinataire(s): Olson Carrick
Opérateur: Meneur Violette Cazal
[Image: PAvVktK.png]

Rang: Meneur
Niveau de Sécurité: High
Sujet: Gateway|

Description:

A rotating Maquisard logo appeared on the monitor, showing that video feed is slowly loading. When video feed reached its peak, after loading both audio and video formations, Maquisard Mademoiselle Violette Cazal appeared on the video feed, and has started her speech.

"Bonjour operateur du Gateway Olson Carrick, Mademoiselle Violette Cazal du Maquis est ici. Let me represent myself to you better. I am one of leaders from le Maquis. Reason why I am contacting you is because of your friend, Alan Shepard, who is CEO of Gateway. See, we met him in Liberty, after which we contacted each others and gave offers. Monsieur Alan gave us information that you're in one of our bases, to be more precise, Avon Hideout in Ile-de-France."

She has opened up an hologram, showing the base and docking bays of the Avon Hideout in Ile-de-France. Hologram has shut down.

"Since we know thy location, we would like to know what you are requesting from us. As that our main base of operations for Ile-de-France, it's pretty hidden and it's interesting how you managed to find it. We are using that base for our offensives against le Crown. Le Maquis leadership will give you space, and time to think what you need. Please let us now. Avon Hideout is pretty safe, et we are certain someone will give you a coasy room. Au revoir. Vive le Revolution!"

Communication sequence has been slowly losing signal, as video feed was slowly going offline. As it is going offline, an rotating maquisard logo could be seen. Shortly after, logo has disappeared, therefore communication sequence has been fully teminated by le Maquisards.

Sincèrement,
Meneur Violette Cazal du Maquis.

Piéce(s) Jointe(s): Aucun[x]

Transmission Terminée