Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Prof Regis - An unexpected offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: n0Sq8P1.png]

Professor Regis,

I'd welcome you to Kusari but rumour has it you've been here for some time, I hope your Shukensha is still in good working order? I know you have a thing for the outer regions of sirius and I have heard stories of the madness that happens out there.

So I'm sure you're wondering why I am reaching out to you after all this time, well I am in need of a new R&D department head. Unfortunately Miss Horie is retiring from the company after 40 years of service, although she will be missed it does leave us with this great opportunity to get some new blood into the company so to speak.

I'm sure you're wondering why you? Well we have many skilled young Kusarians who could probably take the position but you have been out there and learned first hand what Sirius is like and the advancements required to stay on top. I won't list your achievements that I have heard of as you already know what you have accomplished, if you're interested in finding out more then I look forward to hearing from you.

Kuma Renzu
CEO of Renzu Corporation

[Image: wUjKAeD.png?1]
Encryption level: Secure
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Kuma Renzu-san,

It is truly an unexpected message. Usually, the only Renzu contact I get is when the crew that is working on the Shukensha has some issues and I am not there to help them.

I am honored to see that I was considered as fit for such an important position in your company. Nevertheless, I must ask for some more details about this position, of course, as much as it can be disclosed. As you surely know from your research into my past, I have multiple projects that, sometimes, I have to personally visit.

Most likely, you are well aware of my Orphanages and the amount of work that goes into running such a place. There is no doubt that does not even come close to running the Renzu Corporation. But just like, and forgive me if I might sound rude, Renzu is maybe the most important thing in your life, that is how feel about the Orphanages that I run.

Kind regards,
Prof. Regis Nerva

[Image: n0Sq8P1.png]

Professor Regis,

I understand you wish to know more but I don't want to give details over the neural net, although our security is good, I wouldn't want to give any restricted information away unwillingly.

Your concern about being locked down in Kusari, but as a department head as long as you organise your team to ensure work isn't interrupted there is no reason you can't do some of your work remotely.

Please come to the Renzu shipyards as soon as possible and we can discuss in more detail the exact conditions.

Kuma Renzu
CEO of Renzu Corporation

[Image: wUjKAeD.png?1]
Encryption level: Secure
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Kuma Renzu-san,

That is understandable, I will arrive in Shikoku sometime during this afternoon.

Kind regards,
Prof. Regis Nerva