Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Amiral de Chanteloup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perth station, Edinburgh System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Amiral de Chanteloup.
Topic: Suspect

Amiral,

With recent events and my personal investigation I've come to suspicion of treason in la Marine. I believe retired Maréchal Aurelia Madelaine Landreau collaborated with enemies of our nation, including separatists of Champagne. In recent lights and progressing investigation, I hereby request to take Landreau into custody until the case is closed. Request to search her belongings in her residence is currently pending approval of la Police and agency.

For our Roi, for our Kingdom, for our people.

Signed,
Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End

MARINE ROYALE GAULOISE
[Image: eS29bZ3.gif]
Nouveau message entrant.
Identifiant : Amiral Isabelle Montlaville de Chanteloup
Unité : Etat-major de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire : Commandant Lauren Charlotte La'Row
[Image: 1515616180-isabelle-montlaville-de-chanteloup.png]
Sujet : Trahison ?!
03 juillet, 742 A.G.S.
Ile-de-France

Chanteloup appears on screen with a severe expression on her features.

Commandant,

I had ceased to expect news from you. Good to hear you've been hard at work.

Your tidings are very troubling. Treason, at this level ? I should probably not be surprised, especially given that Landreau has found every pretext to avoid showing up for work for the past months...
Do what you have to do to find and apprehend her. The accusations you raise against her are very serious and I want no lethal action taken until your claims are verified. Until then, you have carte blanche.
Keep me updated.

Chanteloup swipes in the air and the transmission fades.
Ile du Palais, Ile-de-France

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Gallic Royal Intelligence.
Recipient: Amiral de Chanteloup.
Topic: Suspect

Amiral,

I know things went slow a little, but I've got something for you and the rest of La Marine. Agents infiltrated her mansion and we've got a catch. I will try to go back into the past, so please bear with me for a little while, Amiral.

Six years ago, Colonel Landreau left old fleet of La Marine and disappeared from Gallia, without a reason she would tell to anyone. One of the Marechals however was contacted by Landreau few weeks later. Some parts of the communication channel were deleted or scrambled, but we managed to extract something. It was about the Prince, Omicron Delta, new home, ONI. That's all we managed to obtain from this communication, however Landreau disappeared from our sight again. Luckily few months later she received another communication ping from Rheinland, Hans Weissman was the person who contacted Landreau. We were able to retrieve more this time, even Landreau's reply to this man. Apparently both served in Reavers Mercenary Company and were married for more than 5 years.

These days however she seemed to be alright, she was preparing her fleet in Burgundy in order to assault Champagne. However it has never come to this day, her Normandy class La France has disappeared, together with her. However we were able to track down her last communication relay to Champagne, she contacted LaFlamme himself and basicaly surrendered herself to The Council.

I am not sure whether she is alive, dead, captured, tortured or whatever option remains, however I felt the need to inform you about our progress. I believe I am able to track her down, if it's needed.

One thing remains however, her Normandy class ship hasn't changed sides yet and we know where this ship is. We are not sure whether the crew will ressist and engage us if we approach, so I wanted to ask if I should ask you or La Police instead for help.

For our Roi, for our Kingdom, for our people.

Signed,
Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Gallic Royal Intelligence

Transmission End