Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notice to the Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
誓約師団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

[Image: xdvuSqV.jpg?dateline=1557589427]
Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Kyoto Base
Recipient: Coalition Channels
Subject: Declaration of Hostilities

While my more misguided brethren might choose to bend the knee to your communist regime out of sheer convenience if nothing else, your actions against our allies have prompted a response with more force than cold neutrality.

Effective immediately all Coalition ships will be ejected from Kusari. Ships that refuse to comply will be destroyed. This declaration will stand as valid indefinitely and will only cease upon the negotiation of acceptable terms and compensation to our allies for your unwanted "help" in our struggle. Kusari is not another item on your list for conquest, you understand very little of who we actually are and what we're fighting for. But for posterity sake, a radical communist oligarchy is not the outcome we struggle for. To that end the Chrysanthemums will receive our protection from your undue influence.

Comply or defy, that choice is yours to make. But we are prepared to act on our words.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
[Image: TV3U3kQ.png]

:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: Incoming ID data packet...100% ::

:: ID - [De Grasse, Michel] ::
:: Rank - [Commissar-Major] ::
:: Location - [UNDISCLOSED] ::
:: Encryption - [S.T.A.L.I.N. PROTOCOL] ::

:: Audio/Video feed online ::
:: Commencing ::

Privyet, mr. Okamura.

I am Commissar-Major Michel de Grasse, SCRA.

Since you might have forgotten, I shall remind you - on behalf of the Premier's office and the Duma - that the SCRA and the Blood Dragons do have a solid treaty.

Since you so blatantly ignored it, we demand to view the proof behind this 'act' of hostilities on your part.

As a last note, regardless of your reply, I have took the pleasure of patching Premier Selim himself to this communication.

For the People's Republic and the Revolution!
-
Michel De Grasse
誓約師団
Line open

Commissar,

You mistake this for a discussion or a judicial hearing. Let me assure you and your master that it is neither. This is a simple declaration, you've been given clear notice of the fact that your actions have consequences and we have prescribed you a means to undo the same. Your demands and hollow treaty will not be obliged.

Escalate this at your own peril.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
[Image: jd1tOrY.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: High
Message transmitted to "Oath Bound" Blood Dragon cell/unit.

I have not the slightest idea what has possessed you to make such a declaration. The treaty -- a fairly long-standing one given the nature of current Sirian political shifts -- remains binding for both parties.

Might I remind you, since you apparently didn't spend much time glossing over it, that a direct conquest of House Kusari was never our intended goal since such a treaty had been arranged and ratified.

Might I remind you, the Chrysanthemums are really naught but dolls on strings, ready to sell out to the Maltese for their next shot of cardamine when they end up requiring it, and more likely than not going to ultimately oppose you in the end.

And, finally, since you seem unwilling to even cite the exact reason for justifying this declaration of hostilities against the Peoples' Republic, it remains naught but that -- an unbinding declaration. If we knew what had caused such a crass issue to apparently crop up, it might have been solved diplomatically.

So, to that end, the Peoples' Republic shall continue its nominal operations within Kusari. Our munitions will still flow in the general direction of Chugoku, whether you approve or not. If you do -- you might still benefit from them. If you do not -- then we shall use them in war, if we must.

Speak your case, or hold your peace. The Revolution will not be deterred.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.
誓約師団
Line open

Premier,

Your forces should have known better than to interfere with our allies, whom you are quick to defame whilst being naught but a tyrant in the garb of collectivism. The nature of your closing statement reassures me that there is no place for your revolution in our Home. And if you cannot take no for an answer and refuse to communicate with the Chrysanthemums then I'm left only with the option of force.

It was not the Coalition that gave us refuge and it was not the Coalition that supplied us with essentials when our movement needed it most. It was the people you so readily write off without a second thought. The Chrysanthemums are our ally, a stalwart friend for years and an entity that we know like family. A people we can trust. The Coalition is none of these things except for a foreign invader hoping to usurp its way into prominence, failing that, slaughter. This declaration is a reaction. A promise of retaliation in the face of the Coalition dealing in absolutes, something you'll find us historically opposed to.

For all your claims, you are a more likely candidate of treachery than our allies. Ships that refuse to comply will be destroyed. Final warning.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
[Image: jd1tOrY.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: High
Message transmitted to "Oath Bound" Blood Dragon cell/unit.

Well, then. You can't deny the fact I attempted to take a posture of reason towards this issue. If you want to pride yourself upon reaction instead of revolution, like I thought the Blood Dragons sought, then that will be your moral quandary to contend with.

I suppose I am left no choice but to meet irrationality with irrationality.

The Chrysanthemums are more a thorn in the side than anything else, as far as I am concerned, as of now. I have a good working theory that they are getting in the way of the Coalition, like you are now, and even an indirect hindrance is something I simply cannot negotiate with. Again, they are bound to Maltese tyranny -- that is actual, drug-fueled tyranny, and I need not elaborate, you seem to know them well enough.

You can choose to believe me or ignore me, but the Coalition has tolerated the presence of the Chrysanthemums alongside the Blood Dragons as a favor to allies thus far. That trust has apparently ended up misplaced.

That said, I think I will spare you the breadth of my verbal and emotional wrath, for now. Coalition ships will continue to operate in Kusari, with or without your interference. Hostilities or interdiction attempts will be met with deliberate and exacting force.

We'll be seeing you soon, I'm sure. If it is war you wish, your precious Kusari will have to turn red. Do svydania.

COMMUNICATIONS FEED TERMINATED. CARRIER FEEDS LOST.

[Image: 2.jpg]

NO REPLY SIGNAL.