Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: La Marine Royale Gauloise. | From: IMG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qVA0gnr.jpg]

To: La Marine Royale Gauloise admiralty.
Origin: Madeira Base, Omega-47, Omega Indepedent Worlds.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

To whom it may concern.

Approximately one hour ago, The Guild Have received a communique from the so-called "Leeds Resistance Forces" about encountering our logistical unit in the Leeds stellar system; of the way they present themselves - they seem to be some Bretonian sidekicks hiding in the cellars of Leeds, sometimes crawling out for mindless, poorly planned acts of "resistance" like this bright exemplar and then crawling back under their stone to plan another malicious and meaningless act they believe will help them.

Without further lyrics - i will provide you with a read-only access to the transmission.

(06-09-2019, 07:50 PM)Leeds Resistance Forces Wrote: [ -> ]
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>STANDARD ENCRYPTION<<<

[Image: npf6ti.jpg]

[To]: Independent Miners Guild IMG|
[From]: Jonas Hudson, Leeds Resistance Forces LRF|
[Subject]: Vessels in Leeds System
[Encryption]: HIGH

To representatives of the IMG|

This is Jonas Hudson of the Leeds Resistance Forces.

A short time ago I had an encounter with your vessel the IMG|Falling.Teardrop, a Shishapangma class transport, along the tradelane between Stokes Mining Station and the Planet Leeds. After intercepting the vessel and conducting a cargo inspection, I found the ship was carrying Deuterium, and claimed to be heading to Tau-23. After informing the vessel that it was both in violation of Bretonian Law for being in Bretonian space, it was also in violation of the Tau embargo. We have no set system, but for such things I insist a penalty be taken. Your ship refused, and fled the scene. I took it easy on them since they seemed somewhat out of the loop on the state of the war, and they sought the protection of a Royal Navy vessel.

Personally I have no 'beef' with the IMG. After Aland Shipyard, I doubt you want to do Bretonia any favors. But I'm going to have to make it clear from here on in, that organizations such as yours that traverse occupied Leeds, and use the occupied trade lane systems, some are now of Gallic construction, will be expected to pay what is demanded of you, or you'd best stay out of the Leeds system altogether.

I hate to say it, but although we are based in Leeds, we are comprised of former mercenaries and privateers that have reach well into the Taus. Unfortunately, my terms are simple, stay out of Leeds, or be prepared to pay big. If IMG| insists on utilizing the Leeds lanes without at least paying up, I'll have to pass orders to destroy any IMG vessels caught in Leeds. If you can assure me we'll get more cooperation in the future, I'm willing to let you pass. My only stipulation will be against hauling military supplies. Please remind your captains we don't think of ourselves as 'cheap pirates' and are very serious in our concern about the IMG's activities in Leeds.

Here is a transcript of the event:
SCANS

Also, an insult to our Queen was simply uncalled for. Please send 10 million Credits to LRF|Foxtrot-19 and I'll let that go as well.

Long Live the Queen! Long Live the Resistance!

[Image: 2na7kgx.jpg]

SIncerely,
Jonas Hudson, LRF

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Attachments: None.