Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BDM| Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MEDUSA GORGON
CC Not specified
BCC Not specified
Blocked Not specified

Honoured Command of the Nachrichtendienst,
I will not be known to you and this likely is the way it is going to stay for the near foreseeable future. As far as it is concerning you I am working with a more independent cell of scientists and flag myself Outcast. Valuing my operational freedom and safety carries reason to not disclose more information than is absolutely needed. You can call me Medusa.
According to the Constitution of Territorial and Interstellar Laws issued by the National Council, Rheinland military forces and your very own Nachrichtendienst are organizations whose representatives are classed as neutral and are treated indifferently. I am more than willing to reach out and offer an opportunity that is allowing the both of us approaching the other more closely.
This in mind I am coming forward with a highly specific request. I am in need of acquiring an adequate sample size of infested specimen, say anything between twelve and fifteen with the incubus in still living and unintoxicated condition. This is including the hosts. There surely is no further detail needed about which kind of specimen I am referring to. I am putting my utmost trust in your capabilities in procuring and securing the delivery, appropriately captured and fixated for transportation. You will of course receive compensation for your efforts. Let me know if you are up to the task and what your thoughts and conditions on this exchange are and we will discuss our further course of action.
I look forward to hearing your answer.