Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Leeds Resistance Forces | From: OIC | Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ Incoming Transmission ]

Identification: Coordinator Paracusia
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Leeds Resistance Forces

Subject: Logistics
Encryption: Oh yes quite

Hello, friendly call from your neighbors to the north.

One of our couriers picked up your message to Leeds. Good to see you're working on getting a handle on things there. We'd like to help.

I imagine your supply situation is... not good. We have freighters that can slip in and out without issue, and ready access to markets across most of Sirius for almost anything you may need.

Now, nothing in the world is free, and I doubt you have much materiel of use that you can afford to spare. Instead, what we want is information. Our priority is intofmation about any Sirian organization doing business with the Royalist invaders, but any information on Gallic movements would also be useful for our own interdiction in the Taus.

Paracusia
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>HIGH ENCRYPTION<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

[To]: Octavarium Intelligence Commission
[From]: Jonas Hudson, Leeds Resistance Forces LRF|
[Subject]: Logistics/Intelligence
[Encryption]: HIGH

Good day Coordinator Paracusia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes that transmission was to make it clear we are on the prowl in Leeds and wish to give fair warning to those attempting to make passage on what to expect. I know the Gauls would have everyone believe they've achieved an occupied paradise in Leeds, but I can confirm that is far from the truth.

We do indeed badly need freighters (and transports) for supply, I accept your offer. Any of your ships wishing to help out with that are certainly welcome. We could always use an extra freighter or two when offloading supplies and personnel to the surface. Let me know your TAG protocol or the names of any of your ships and I can authorize you to gain access our our own facilities in the system (yes we have them), and you can access our secure intercom HERE. I can give you further details on that via intercom.

As to intelligence, I'm glad you got back to me when you did, you may find this tidbit of information interesting. Yesterday the whole thing in Leeds started over a defiant IMG transport traversing Leeds. After contacting the Guild, they thumbed their noses at us and threatend us. Their sentiment about the occupation in Leeds seems to indicate they are not very concerned, and this may indicate they are secectly supplying the occupation forces. I have also confirmed with these photos (GUNCAMS) that the Battleship Guillestre has moved to the East Leeds Smog Cloud, here in the Leeds system. I can only infer that its previous known position, guarding Java Station in Tau-23, must now be exposed. I think that could be useful to you and anyone you deal with up there.

Transmission Link

Thanks again for the offer of exchange. On top of sending you information, if you do send ships and they need anything in the lines of equipment or credits, let me know and I'll send whatever I can.

Long Live the Queen! Long Live the Resistance!

[Image: p2k7YnX.jpg]

SIncerely,
Jonas Hudson, LRF

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
[ Incoming Transmission ]

Identification: Coordinator Paracusia
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Leeds Resistance Forces

Subject: Logistics
Encryption: Oh yes quite

Fascinating. We never had high expectations for the Guild, of course. But while we had noticed the movement of Guillestre, we weren't entirely clear where she went. That is a strange location, though; the Royalists were never inclined to hide a ship in territory they considered secure.

Commission transports don't have distinctive markings or codes, since most of the Houses react violently to a known operative from a foreign intelligence agency. Instead, they fly the same NO- transponder code that our civilians use. We would prefer not to name any individual ships for similar reasons.

If you're ever in the Taus and need supplies, your ships should be welcome on Canberra. Please keep in mind that we're trying to keep the peace in Tau-44 as much as possible, but outside of 44 it's not our problem. We simply want to shield our civilians from the fighting as much as we can.

I have arrangements to make. We'll be in touch.

Paracusia
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]