Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LSF HC From: Cmd Angela Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VideoLoss.gif]
VIDEO LOSS

[Image: LSF_Logo.png]

Sender: Commander Angela Williams
Receiver: LSF High Command
Time: 0700 hours
Date: 10.06.826 A.S.
Vessel under command: Kepler's.Pride.
Encryption: CPSP-Meson
Priority: Moderate
Subject: Traitors among the Republic, big time

Opening contents

Greetings, High command,

I hereby wish to bring you some rather interesting news today. A few days ago, while returning from Juneau shipyard, we decided to go a quick sweep around New York and see if there is any trouble going on. When the Kepler's.Pride arrived at Ft.Bush, there was a rather fancy situation, I mean, out of common. There were two Xenos and one Outcast....Mastodon... Yes, you heard me right, a Outcast in charge of a Mastodon. Since me and the Xenos were on the same side this time, we agreed to a temporary ceasefire. I asked them to hold for a bit so I can interrogate the Outcast on the spot. Since I was called off-deck I've let the executive officer do the talking in rest, Vance Anderson. Vance asked the Outcast how did he get his hands on a Mastodon, and his answer was relatively surprising, and in the same time not so much: A Senator gave the Outcasts a Mastodon, and I have witnesses claiming they've seen even a Outcast BIson, but that was weeks ago. There were traitors among all governments, always, but such traitors must be dealt with. If this keeps going, who knows what they will receive next? A Defiant? Other capital ships? If they do that's going to be bad, since they will know how to defeat our ships, and will just have more firepower to stomp on us with it. I want to request that an investigation is started about this incident, to find out who are the ones amongst the Republic's government giving away Libertonian ships just like that. And the second request I wish to make is that you let the Kepler's.Pride go on a deep field investigation among the Taus, specially to see what the Outcasts are up to, and if needed, see what our friend Gallia is doing over their side of the front. That is all I have to say for now, with all due respect,

Commander Angela Williams, signing off.

Signal lost

[Image: 5cKHkf0.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent-in-Command 'Veritas'

Commander.

I appreciate your due diligence in this matter. I can inform you that as of your communication, I've already had the Internal Affairs apparatus begin their investigation of these dealings with the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Congress. While I understand the Bretonians have cozied up to the Maltese in some misguided justifications of enemies on enemies, it is the opinion both of the LSF and the Republic as a whole that they are not to be trusted or bargained with, under any circumstance. I, personally, would sooner see the Gallic Central Fleet in California than consort with drug-peddlers such as these.

Thankfully, I can assure you that, while we have little sway over individual ship-building conglomerates in Liberty, a majority of military vessels are tightly kept under the control of the Quartermaster Departments of the Security Force and the Navy, under the authority of the Secretary of Defense. The investigation will proceed apace regardless, as I would as much as you like to see those that would consort with these types ejected from our halls of legislature at-once, but I would not place too much unneeded worry on that matter. They will be brought to justice before any real harm can be cast.

As to your request to begin a deep-field investigation, I personally believe that it can do no more harm than good, and will move to see it approved at-once. I will additionally point you to our ongoing cooperation under TF FIDELITY with the Bretonian Armed Forces, who, as I understand it, are currently operating in the Leeds sector as well as the lower Taus. Should you find it advantageous, they may be of some assistance to your own operations, especially against the Gallic Crown. As to the subject of your investigation, be it Gallic or Maltese movements, I will simply leave that to your discretion, and simply expect a report on your findings once you have accrued significant data.

I trust this has answered your concerns, and I wish you good luck and godspeed on your forward deployment.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: VideoLoss.gif]
VIDEO LOSS

Sender: Commander Angela Williams
Receiver: LSF High Command
Time: 1105 hours
Date: 11.06.826 A.S.
Vessel under command: Kepler's.Pride.
Encryption: CPSP-Meson
Priority: Moderate
Subject: Traitors among the Republic, big time

Opening contents

Greetings, 'Veritas',

We have received your clearance to go, as soon as we get Crayter's permission to pass through Coronado and maybe a few other things we will get ready to roll out in the Taus once we're done. We will be there for a while, but if there's anything to happen, I will let you know. That is all for now,

Commander Angela Williams, signing off.

Signal lost

[Image: 5cKHkf0.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Sr. Agent-in-Command 'Veritas'

Commander.

New tasking from LSF Directorate. You are to return to Liberty at once and assist in the defense of California while Navy forces reposition themselves. We have intelligence to suggest that large amounts of Gallic assets stationed in secret within California are planning a redoubled assault with the Alma battlegroup out of position. Furthermore, Internal Affairs would like to debrief you on what you might have learned so far in your brief escapades within the Taus.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.