Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Delirium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, User #8675309, please enter your password...

Enter/Cancel

Confirming...
Password Confirmed...
Searching Database...
Select Option...
1. Load Entry (No Entries Found)
2. New Entry
3. Delete Entry

Data Entry <strike>#1</strike>

NamERROR
[color=#33CC00]Data corrupt...bypassing...

Alias: Blind Kitsune
Height: 5' 7" (1.7018 Meters)
Weight: 142lbs (64.41011654 Kilograms)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Bright Green

To the literate of Sirius,

I have decided to take on the responsibility of recording the known life of one of the most infamous terrorists in Kusari, or possibly all of Sirius. I've dedicated my life to researching this man. His motives, his home, his preferred equipment. I admit, I have an obsession. How can I not? I've spent my life trailing behind a monument of human kind, a wonder of the human psyche. You may think I am mad, but madness is subject to relativity, and differing points of view. Maybe it is you, who is mad.

The subject was born on Planet Honshu, to two parenERROR Data corrupt...bypassing... Miners Guild, they moved to live and work on the the Gas Miner Naha. At some point, when the subject was around the age of thirteen, both parents were killed in what was known and accepted to be mining accident. The subject was distraught, and already a recluse, he became absorbed within books and schematics in order to cope. After about a month, he disappeared from the station and wasn't seen again for years. It's my suspicion that, during his reclusive last month aboard the Naha, he was teaching himself how to find, operate, and survive in a space faring vessel. No thefts were reported from the station, and no outbound shipments were scheduled for the day of his disappearance, so he must have had help. Who it was that gave the subject a ship is unknown.

The next time anyone saw or heard from the subject, it was everyone who saw and heard from him. He appeared on the news, on camera, gunning down an experimental Samura vessel in the Honshu system. The police report with the information gathered by the reporter who happened to be at the right place at just the right time allowed me to make a few assumptions. Over the past 6 years the subject had acquired extensive knowledge on the Nomads, and possibly the Tekagi incident. As his knowledge grew, lacking any experience, so did his fear. Eventually, paranoia overtook any and all of his mind whenever he thought about Nomads. The Samura scientist obviously had some Nomad technology on board, and was considered to be a threat by the subject.

After the Kusari public witnessed the fireworks display, compliments of the Samura Experimental Research and Development Team, they were treated with yet another display. Some passing Hogosha noticed the attack, and when they came over to investigate...well it was clear what had happened. They opened fire on the subject, and that's when the news feed was cut off. It took a lot of digging, and even more risk, but I managed to get a report filed by one of the Hogosha that nearly ended this adventure prematurely. Apparently, the subject truly did not understand why anyone would defend someone with Nomad tech, as he was sure it would assimilate the possessor's mind. The Hogosha didn't share the same point of view, and destroyed his ship. Luckily for the subject, a Blood Dragon had seen the news and felt compelled to go check out the situation. The subject became valuable as soon as the Hogosha opened fire, so the subject got a ride in the hull of one of the most infamous ships in Sirius.

ERROR Critical Data Corruption...attempting repair...
Completion [3%|||__________________|100%]
Tap...tap...tap...tap...tap...

Completion [27%|||||________________|100%]

"Oh for the love of...GAH!"
There's a loud crash as a portable datadisk reader is crushed into it's basic components, then a few moments of it sputtering out it's last few beeps and chirps.
"ERROR...ERROR...Error...errrooo...orrr...r...."*bzzt*
A small curlicue of smoke lazily rises from the pile of contorted plastic and steel.

"Fool of a writer didn't even bother to make backups of his data! Ugh...some people..."

The irritated datadisk thief got up from his form-fitting combat seat, and exited the vessel to do his usual meticulous post-flight inspection. This ship was his prized possession, worth more to him than his own life. Even if it wasn't, no one would know. It was given to him by a Blood Dragon, and if there was even a hint of disrespect towards this gift it'd be dishonorable to both himself and the benefactor.

Docking Bay Intercom: "Attention! Naval Forces inbound! Scramble and teach them what happens to those who venture too close to Kyoto!" Someone says something in the background, to which the first voice yells back in a muffled facing-away-from-the-microphone-voice, "What!?" Then back to yelling directly into the mic. "Ichi-san! You're the only one here right now, all the other available pilots are on patrol or getting repairs from last night's attack!"

*sigh*

Ichi walked back around with his hand gently sliding along the hull of his beloved Blood Dragon, closing his eyes and reading every nick and scrape like braille . He knew every single one, where each happened, and who had dealt the damage. None of the redecorators were alive, all of them had met their demise seconds after their contribution the the beauty of the ship.
He hopped back into his seat, and began quickly flicking switches. He didn't look, his hands knew where every switch was and what they did, how far to move them and what order in which they preferred to be activated.

A brief moment of silence while Ichi zoned himself in.
Alright, he was ready.

Ichi Tominaga burst out of the bay like cannon fire, right in front of an assaulting Chimaera which he scathed past while dropping a bundle of nuclear fun on its nose. He flipped around an flew through the still expanding burst of flame, opening with a barrage of lasers which sent another Naval officer careening into a nearby asteroid.

One left, but where is it?

*Blip*, his scanner found the last one, it was right on his tail. Ichi curved hard right, barely avoiding a line of searing photon. *incoming missile* "Wonderful.." *incoming missile* "I know!" *inc-* I KNOW!. Ichi dropped a mine, which was hit by the first missile, detonating them both right behind his ship. Just as planned. Ichi Tominaga is quite mad you see, and where you see an explosion he see's a boost of speed. Using the expanding gasses and flame like a surfer uses a wave, he quickly put some distance between him and the Kusarian Navy annoyance.

*Shield failed* "No ****..."

Ichi flipped around and hit his favorite button, simply labeled "Everything".

"HahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Laughing, Ichi watched as every gun on his ship expelled brilliant death towards the oncoming vessel. Even a little invention of his own, a starkiller torp with a nuke mine duct-taped to the tip. His reading on the criminal organizations of Sirius was extensive, and the Xenos were far from left out.

Comm, Kyoto: "Nice work, Ichi-san, come back inside before you go crazy on us again."

"Yeah, yeah, alright. You saw that last kill though, right? Hilarious."

Comm, Kyoto: "You're sick sometimes, but somehow i love you anyway. You're lucky no one else is here to hear your ruthless banter."

Ichi smiled, remembering when they had first met. He was nearly dead, and she was laughing as he gasped in pain, crumbled in a heap and the bottom of his escape pod. He found that romantic, somehow. They became quick friends after that. With all the visiting in the medical ward, and the dueling when he was able to walk again, they became better than friends. Beyond lovers, even, or at least that's what Ichi though. He was probably incapable of love anyway. How could he? He enjoyed tricking people into their own destruction, and he laughed at it.

"That's why you call me Blind."

Comm, Kyoto: "Yeah, and the way you pull that blindess off is why we also call you Kitsune. Now get the hell back in here, I hate talking over the comm"