Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Displaying Message:::

ID: Chika Watanabe
Soure: Ainu Depot

Konnichiwa Congress,

I don't think I have had direct contact with you before. My name is Chika Watanabe, I am a member of the Golden Chrysanthemums in Kusari.

I'm sending you this message today because on a recent trip to Allentown I noticed this ship flying around. I've never seen one before, but to be honest, it looked pretty cool. I asked around and the bartender on Allentown said that it had to have been a Bulldog. He didn't really believe that I was interested in it though.

Anyways, I was wondering if maybe I could have a closer look at one? I would be willing to pay you or whoever the ship belongs to for their time. And assuming I like the ship up close, would purchasing one be on the table? I can pay whatever your asking price is. Credits, materials, whatever. Please let me know.

渡辺・散花

:::Signal Lost:::
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Bull Dogs:.

Ms.Watanabe,

I am frankly surprised. Generally, Junker ships are looked at with disgust. Admittedly the Bull Dog certainly is slightly higher on the popularity scale. Unfortunately, the term "Bull Dog" is a pretty vague statement. None are exactly the same, much like our Salvager Frigate. These, however, have been sold and traded off to other organizations. Indeed, Congress has a few hundred Bull Dogs sitting in various states of completion. With a few specifications from your end we could have a more or less custom one prepped up for you and ready to go.

Swing by Puerto Rico. If you find a ship and its various custom parts to your liking, then perhaps we can reach some sort of deal.
Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

Soure: Morioka Base

Tiltman-sama,

Arigato gozaimasu for this opportunity, this really means a lot to me. I just returned from your shipyard where I met a pilot who had a Bulldog almost space ready. It already has a lot of the amenities that I would need and seems made for someone of my shape. The pilot said that she won't be getting it ready for space for herself and that she would gladly find it another home. I believe she said all it needs is a few non-structural hull panels, a new drivetrain, and the internals for the weapon systems. As well as a new transponder and nav map, of course.

To be honest Tiltman-sama, I believe this is the perfect candidate. I am ready to make a deal if you will have it.

渡辺・散花

Ms.Watanabe,

Let me first apologize for the delay, we have had a number of birthdays in my family and I have been stuck planet side helping out with the festivities on Houston. Moving along, you have two options in this case, either you can simply pay us a sum of credits, say, 35 millions? And that will cover the cost of acquiring all resources and labor. Or, you can simply bring in the supplies your self and pay the 15 million in service fees to make sure the ship will not simple blow up as soon as it hits the vacuum. Let me know, I already have the shopping list ready if you choose the latter option.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

Soure: Ainu Depot

Tiltman-sama,

It is alright! I was starting to think something had happened so I'm glad you're, well, alive. We have been busy in our sector of space as well. I can bring the supplies needed for the ship, that would give me the chance to give it some cosmetic flair. Depending on what is needed, I may have to send a friend in my place though, since we are kind of disliked. That wouldn't be a problem, would it?

Either way, I will make sure it is looked after.

渡辺・散花

Ms.Watanabe,

It has recently come to my attention this particular deal was not completed which is a severe disappointment. As a result I will be giving you a steep discount on the final cost. In fact, there is no need for you to bring the supplies, I will personally cover those. All you need to do is give me any and all specifications and your Custom Bulldog will be ready in no less then 1 week. If there is anything else at all I can do to help remedy this massive inconvenience you need only tell me.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

Soure: Kinkaku-ji

Tiltman-sama,

I'm glad to hear back from you. It has been a busy few months for everyone, but I will be happy once we can finally close the deal. Thankfully, the Bulldog I found belonging to a Catalina Hamilton meets almost all of my specifications, as well as having cardamine ventilation. She has agreed to transfer the ship to me as long as it's repaired since it has been sitting on your shipyard for quite a long time. If it is brought back to flyable shape, everything would be perfect.

As an extra, it is less of a request and more of an opportunity. We haven't had any contact since our project started, but we have a new home in Shikoku known as Kinkaku-ji in sector C3. Around a month ago we came under siege from the Naval Forces but were able to drive them off. But now there is a massive graveyard of Naval ships and we are not experts when it comes to picking out important scrap from garbage. If you or any of your pilots would like, we are offering credits for anything that is brought to the station. We also sell any scrap metal that we cannot use for export to whoever wants to buy it.

Onegai shimasu.

渡辺・散花

.:Topic: Junkeryard Dogs:.

Ms.Watanabe,

We are more than happy to assist you in any way, as you know we are not exactly loved in Kusari. Any chance to screw over the Government and assit those who treat us with respect we will most certainly take. Consider any salvage around your installation clear, of course for your generosity you will get first picks.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter