Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: DSE
Subject: Introductions, Salvaging, Training

Good day!

I am Jaina Wheeler and I represent Bristol Constructions and Manufacturing. We're based in Bering and mostly do small transport contracts and minor ship repairs and assembly.
We are nowhere near the level of DSE's construction work or exploit areas you have a presence in.

We have checked traffic in the Bering area and realised that DSE isn't too interested in salvaging the scrap yards in Bering. Still we know that you have many trained repair and salvage crews. We have recently acquired a Kaiser-class vessel and would like to both retrofit the tools for salvaging purposes as well as gain experience in salvaging.

Would DSE be willing to do the required retrofitting and help train some of our personnel?

Please let me know about the cost of this and when we could begin!

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: RE: Introductions, Salvaging, Training
TO: Jaina Wheeler

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

while the salvage efforts in Bering are of interest to us, we see the value of our efforts else where do to security concerns in the area. The market is prosperous if you are already ear-marked into it. I see now that this would be your corporation.

Now I see no issue with your request in the short term, what I am taking an interest in is long term royalties in relation to your new found specialized mining operations at our bequest.

What I am offering is the sale of all your mining equipment and the fitment of them to your designated vessels, included is a 2000 hour warranty, regular servicing and the continued up-skilling of your personnel as newer and more efficient mining equipment becomes available. In return is a deposit of $40,000,000 with an upkeep fee of $5,000,000 a month for the next 6 months.

We can begin this when ever you like so let me know what your thoughts are.

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Introductions, Salvaging, Training

Good day Mister Doe,

I'm glad that this can happen so quickly! I hope there will be no issues with the Kaiser as it's a fairly new Rheinland vessel.

But the offer sounds good and we could essentially start tomorrow! What account should we transfer the fee to?

Will the refitting happen in Bering or should we move the Pittsburgh - that's the Kaiser class - toward one of your installations?

I really look forward to this and I hope to take part in some of the courses and work with your people.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station

Ontario, Liberty Space

Hi there Miss Wheeler,

I do apologise in the delays of reply. Our board was under the impression this had gone ahead and I admit this was a short coming on our behalf. You have my sincere apologies.

In regards to our agreements, you are welcome to send your staff here or in turn we can arrange to send a training team down to you, The Kaiser, I think at this stage we would be best to look at an in-house build as to also train your staff on correct installment procedures as well as a sharing of new development in fabricating new technologies into different class of vessels. If you are happy with this, I would like to get started as soon as you are ready for us.

Sincerely,
President
Jack Doe

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Training, Planning, Compensation

Good day Mister Doe,

It's an amazing opportunity to get training from the DSE. If possible I would like to take part in some of it as well.

Considering you say it would be best to learn on one of your vessels I will gladly have me and my people come over for it.

What timeframe do you suggest and what will that cost us for two full rotations of crew.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station

Ontario, Liberty Space

Hi again,

At this point in time, I have a full crew available from the 27th and will be on a 6 week roster upon which our secondary team will make their way to you.

If you can arrange a conference room and have your trainees available from 0700hrs on the 27th, my lads will arrive a little after 0600hrs. Each day's course is a Monday/Friday 0700-1630. Our union doesn't allow for my teams to work anymore than that so I do hope you can accommodate this?

Sincerely,
President
Jack Doe