Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: Velvet; To: Core Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Ian Norris, Second in Command of Velvet
Date: 20th June, 826 A.S.
Encryption: Unbeatable
Subject: Order Fighters

Good Day, Guildmaster Archos and the rest of Core.

My name is Ian Norris, current second in command of the Velvet. As I am lead to believe you already know very well who Velvet is and what we do, so I will skip over the unnecessary introductions.

The reason I contact you today is to discuss possibility of allowing us the use of the Order equipment in our possession in all of Delta, as this is required if we wish to more effectively hunt and destroy threats to all of humans in the system. We of course do understand that you are in open war with The Order, who granted us these ships for use, however limiting the use of them to the NFZ of Freeport 11 only lowers our capabilities to damage and destroy Nomads and their followers, which is something we believe none of us wish.

With this in mind our leader Melissa Jones has seen fit to task me with contacting you and looking into how this limit may be raised to all of Delta.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Ian Norris
== End Transmission==
[Image: rpsXN6R.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: John Derius Guerra
»Location: Nauru
»Subject: Order Fighters
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

This is not an easy subject for The Core, Mr. Norris, but I think we can make a compromise here.

We will allow you to use the Order ships as you see fit with the following conditions:

The Core personnel will not provide assistance to any Velvet pilots flying Order vessels at that moment.

Order vessels belonging to Velvet are not allowed to be within 15K of any Core installation or a jump hole leading to Omicron Rho.

This is the best that we can do.
Have a good day.

John Darius Guerra
Guildkeeper

[Image: Velvet_V.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Ian Norris
Date: 20th June, 826 A.S.
Encryption: Unbeatable
Subject: Order Fighters

I'm glad to hear on this topic after all. The conditions you propose are fair, and Velvet will keep to them. Keeping the Nomads in check will become easier with this settled.

Good day to you.

Ian Norris
== End Transmission==