Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Leaders of Orillions Legacy and Order Black Fleet only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UJzWzQg.jpg]
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 18th June, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Compatability.

Melissa is sat at her desk in Freeport 11's administration office. The back drop is that of the Velvet logo alongside the Zoner logo and window in which the Cryolite is visible. She stands up as she's about to speak and looks out the window, there are a couple of ships, one Bastet and a Waran that are heading out on patrol. They both have the Velvet logo on the wings.

"Miss Becker, Mr. Golanski, it's a pleasure to speak to you both. I'll cut to the chase as you're both my greatest allies, and we have proven several times to be great assets and friends. Which is why I come to you both directly. Now, since we've acquired the vessels agreed, we have a few complications in them not running at full capability and capacity. Velvet is looking to work alongside you directly to enhance the capabilities of our Bastet, Nephyths and Sekhmet vessels to 100% capability. This will make both our forces more capable as it means the more vessels at peak efficiency.

I have attached the conversation with Colonel Natsumi Hideyoshi regarding this for any reference.

We'll maintain sending food, medical supplies and good morale to your teams on Dabadoru, until we meet again."

As the transmission ends Melissa bows her head smiling.

Attachments: [X].

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==

[Image: HmHbKEg.png]

P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Melissa Jones : [Receiver-ID]
Velvet/FP11 ~

Compatibility : [Subject]

Ms. Jones,

I apologize for the lateness of this reply. Matters are dealt with, and I'm looking to this.

Now, I will not deny that our people have worked well together. Against the Nomads and other threats to the survival of Humanity, our people make very effective allies on the battlefield and beyond. Velvet is also very capable from my experience, especially with the Lisbon Project for which again I am thankful.
For the matter of tech-compatability, we've come together within the Legacy to approve of this. A boost to the combat effectiveness of Velvet's craft to match our own is hardly any cause for concern, especially with allies, and should be a fairly straightforward fix. The Legacy cell will back this endeavour and offer what support we can.

For Humanity.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 30/06/826
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Administrator Melissa Jones

Efficiency

I see no problem, neither does the rest of the Overwatch. However, you are primarily a security asset, with some healthy dose of logistics to support your entire force and then some. In general, you do not have reliable capacity to build or maintain your own ships yet in sufficient numbers. I can deduct therefore that your engineering department is lacking, do not take this as offense.

I would rather not make a habit of having Order personnel stationed on permanent basis on Freeport 11 servicing vessels we sold to you. The Core will just take it as a sign of take over more likely than not unless some guarantees could be taken about their privileged status and protection. You may integrate your supply chain with The Order’s own, pooling your resources into our industry, in return for enjoying Order fighters at your roster performing at highest effectiveness.

Akabat is not that far off and it can and should be the start of our venture. Your people will be trained in proper upkeep and be provided with adequate parts to get most of our hardware. Select suitable personnel and I will sign off their clearance to restricted sections of our main spaceport. You will need that.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
[Image: ObAfhzF.jpg]
[Image: Velvet_V.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Leader of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11.
Date: 1st July, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Compatability.

Melissa is stood in front of a blank canvas, a pleased look on her face as she speaks in a friendly tone.

"Patricia, always a pleasure, and Mister Golanski, a pleasure to finally speak to you again after such a long time. I hope you're both well. As far as people who I will assign to Akabat, I will have one of my members of High Command select a larger engineering team to head to Akabat. I want to ask if we can have clearance for a single Fearless Q-Ship, as that will be the safest way for my people to travel to you before work begins. I will let you know who will be attending via a more secure system, to ensure maximal security on our co-operations.

We will work with both of you in equal measure, to ensure that we are all on the same page. Also, I will be ensuring that Velvet's logistical departments are made aware to provide extra assistance with supplies to Akabat, as well as providing assistance in the Epsilon system, should you also require it. I will let Ian and Elyssa decide who will take this upon themselves to divvy out the workload. I will also ensure that the Platinum, another one of our Aquilon Carriers, is moved into Minor to allow for us to have a safer transition of resources."

Ian Norris and Elyssa Knight of Velvet High Command have both been added to this transmission. As they are added, Melissa nods her head in respect to them.

"Elyssa, Ian, between the two of you, decide who will lead an engineering team to Akabat so that we can work closer with our allies in both Black Fleet and Legacy. I will inform our Logistical departments about us stepping up supplies to Akabat and to their installations in the Epsilon system. We will also ensure that our patrols can operate in the Minor system without compromise to allow a smooth transition of resources."

Melissa smiles sweetly and nods her head.

Melissa Jones - Leader Of Velvet - Administrator Of Freeport 11
== End Transmission==