Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Takano Kano-Biography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: H6oMI24.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I was born on Planet Kyushu. My family was poor. After completing Primary School I found my self a job, in order to have money for High School and Flying Academy. I just barely finished high school. But for Flying and Space subjects I was the best in my school. That was the main reason that I was accepted in Academy, There, they gave me a scholarship, because I was the one of the best students. I had no fails there. After my graduation, they immediately invited me in KNF. Ofcourse I accepted. But I was accepted in time when Nomads started to infect the Houses. In KNF people started to be wierd. They didn't wanted to talk and even if they would talk, you will have no idea what are they talking about. Their vocabulary was so rich. The words they were saying I never hearded before. High Command was always talking about killing and wars with Rheinland, Bretonia and others. So I recognized that something was going on. Something wasn't right. After I heard news about Order destroyed the Donau, people in bars in other bases were talking that Order saved Presidend Jacobbi. Because Chancellor wanted to infect the President. People that were talking about that were pilots from Blood Dragons. I talked with them and they told me that they are with Order and that Nomads are trying to infect to Hauses. I didn't belive them. After I heard that Rheinland bombared the Sprague, and that Rheinland invaded Willard Research Station, the situation was much more clearer. Pepole were lefting the Military too. They pilots were saying that Military was started to behave just like I said the KNF started. And after that, when I figure out all of that, I figure out that KNF was infected too. After that I hearded much more stories about The Order that is fighting against Nomads. Soon after I tried to make a contact with them. Somehow, I made a contact with them. They said people was started to join them, form KNF, from LSF, from Armed Forces and others. I joined Order. They said me that I need to return in KNF and try to take all of their secret plans. I accepted that. When I returned on one of our battleships I started to be like that infected people, because it will be less chances for them to know that Im a real human. They tranfered me in Tohoku system on Tekagi's arch. For a first time I saw their eyes were unbeliveble purple. That was really scary. They started to put some totaly unknown new weapons. When I readed all of them I figured out that were a Nomad Weapons. Quickly I took one of them, and all of the secret plans, and I gave it to The Order. Soon after, Order updated me about ongoing attack on Tekagi's Arch. The I was born on Planet Kyushu. My family was poor. After completing Primary School I found my self a job, in order to have money for High School and Flying Academy. I just barely finished high school. But for Flying and Space subjects I was the best in my school. That was the main reason that I was accepted in Academy, There, they gave me a scholarship, because I was the one of the best students. I had no fails there. After my graduation, they immediately invited me in KNF. Ofcourse I accepted. But I was accepted in time when Nomads started to infect the Houses. In KNF people started to be wierd. They didn't wanted to talk and even if they would talk, you will have no idea what are they talking about. Their vocabulary was so rich. The words they were saying I never hearded before. High Command was always talking about killing and wars with Rheinland, Bretonia and others. So I recognized that something was going on. Something wasn't right. After I heard news about Order destroyed the Donau, people in bars in other bases were talking that Order saved Presidend Jacobbi. Because Chancellor wanted to infect the President. People that were talking about that were pilots from Blood Dragons. I talked with them and they told me that they are with Order and that Nomads are trying to infect to Hauses. I didn't belive them. After I heard that Rheinland bombared the Sprague, and that Rheinland invaded Willard Research Station, the situation was much more clearer. Pepole were lefting the Military too. They pilots were saying that Military was started to behave just like I said the KNF started. And after that, when I figure out all of that, I figure out that KNF was infected too. After that I hearded much more stories about The Order that is fighting against Nomads. Soon after I tried to make a contact with them. Somehow, I made a contact with them. They said people was started to join them, form KNF, from LSF, from Armed Forces and others. I joined Order. They said me that I need to return in KNF and try to take all of their secret plans. I accepted that. When I returned on one of our battleships I started to be like that infected people, because it will be less chances for them to know that Im a real human. They tranfered me in Tohoku system on Tekagi's arch. For a first time I saw their eyes were unbeliveble purple. That was really scary. They started to put some totaly unknown new weapons. When I readed all of them I figured out that were a Nomad Weapons. Quickly I took one of them, and all of the secret plans, and I gave it to The Order. Soon after, the Order informed me about ongoing attack on Arch. The rendezvous point was near Ryuku Base. That was the Blood Dragons base, and they are for me a huge enemies, because I was before in KNF, before the Nomads started to infect people. But I had to work with them. With full forces we attacked the Arch and managed to break into it. A two Dragon guys that lead the operation entered in Arch and try to take a Proteus Tome. Only one of them returned alive. After we all returned in Kyoto base, we prepared an attack on RNC fleet in Sigma 13 system. The fleet was so strong that we had to escape. On my way back, when I docked back to Chugoku system, a Order battleship Osiris decloaked near me, and for a first time a saw the Headquaters of The Order. They gave me a huge thanks because of all KNF secret plans and Nomad technology. While others were doing their assigments, I stayed on the battleship. We jumped in Omicron Minor system, on system that I didn't know that even exists, where we prepared a final battle, and a final attack on Nomads in place called Dyson Sphere. Me and my squad stayed back, to take care of their backs, because Nomads might send a reinforcements to attack from their backs. But none of that happened. They informed me that Nomad Home is destroyed and that is activated some kind of Hypergate. When that all was done, I wanted to come back in Kusari, in my world, to be with my family, with people I love, and space where I most love to fly. When I returned in Kusari, I joined Kusari Police, just to start with something. Now when High Commands are watching who was where in Nomad War, I got invited from Kempeitai. That was some wierd decision to make, because people are telling again that Nomads are trying to infect the Secret Services and High Commands, and I afraid being infected. But I accepted it. Now Im serving Kempeitai.