Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: ApexCo| High Command | FROM: The Kempeitai |K|- High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dcbuS2H.png]
Initialisation...
Loading communication resources...
Displaying communication resources...
Transmission feed has been loaded...

The Kempeitai - Kusari Agency
Communication Relay

Documentation

______ Sender: _________ Admiral Aozora Aomi __________ |K|-
______ Recipient: ________ Apex Corporation High Command _ ApexCo|

______ Location: _________ Unknown, Kusari Sector
______ Priority: _________ Moderate

______ Subject: _________ The Overture

I. Introduction II. Your Motives & Possible Partnership

I. Konnichiwa High Command of Apex Corporation. Let me first introduce myself to you. I am Admiral Aozora Aomi from the Kempeitai, to be more precise I am first leader of the Kempeitai. From the report that just got through my hands, that was reported from our Agent Esumi Sei, I see you're focused on transportation. You were in numbers in Kusari space, and we haven't met you before. We don't have anything against you, and we hope we will not have. I would like to ask few questions. What exactly is Apex Corporation, and where do you mainly operate it?

II. From your apparent story, you were delivering optronic arrays to a Kusarian base somewhere. I would like to know which base that is correctly if it really is what you were talking about. If you're wondering why I have so many questions, it's because Kempeitai is not an ordinary Kusarian organisation. Now when I asked evertyhing I need to know, we might be looking into a soft partnership, since Kusari needs supplies in its war against the Rheinland. We would greatly appreacite that, however, if you are interesting in supplying us that way you must let us now, so I can give you a list of things that you can deliver to Kempeitai, and other Kusarian organisations that can be used in a right and useful way. Arigato for your understandings. Sayonara!

Sincerely,
Admiral Aozora Aomi from the Kempeitai.
[Image: JQV9E9S.png]

Attachment(s): None
Transmission feed has been terminated...

Incoming Transmission

[Image: IRSCRl2.png][Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Identification: Анатолий Порченков
Encryption Code: High
Subject: Contract

Privet commarade Aomi well first of all nice to meet you i am Anatoly Porchenkov leader of Apex Corporation, well i expected you, well first the base is not in Kusari so we delivered some of the optronics to our own base well, of course, we can discuss this in privet well we don't want to get in conflict with your enemies, and yea and to make something clear, with this contract we are not participating in any conflict between Kusari and all other houses of Sirius.

i am waiting for your reply...

Signed

Анатолий Порченков
Director of Apex Corporation

End of Transmission

[Image: dcbuS2H.png]
Initialisation...
Loading communication resources...
Displaying communication resources...
Transmission feed has been loaded...

The Kempeitai - Kusari Agency
Communication Relay

Documentation

______ Sender: _________ Admiral Aozora Aomi __________ |K|-
______ Recipient: ________ Apex Corporation High Command _ ApexCo|

______ Location: _________ Unknown, Kusari Sector
______ Priority: _________ Moderate

______ Subject: _________ The Overture

I. Response

I. Konnichiwa again High Command of Apex Corporation. I think you misunderstood my previous message to you, in which I was not even thinking of threatening you in any way. If you would ready precisely, we are willing to know more about you, as well as to build up a new possible partnership. There's one thing that actually bothers me in all of this. I don't let lies pass. From the quick dialogue between Agent Esumi Sei, your pilot said they were delivering those supplies to a Kusari base, however you said that is not the case. I am not sure if your pilots were scared of my Agent so they were using lies so they think they can pass better, frankly Kempeitai sees nothing wrong, even if you would supply a Rheinland base. I would like to please you to not use lies anymore, for reasons.

I don't see anything wrong to see your people in our space, seeing you are not from Kusari. After all, we would like to build a partnership with your organisation, so we can supply each other depending on our needs. Reason I want to get us friendly is because we will not lose anything if we supply and help each other. If you got your own bases to supply, we can assist but in return we would want you to supply our bases with certain armaments and whatnot. I would like to bold that we have nothing against your people, as long as they don't break Kusarian laws, which you have not done yet and we hope you won't. Sayonara!

Sincerely,
Admiral Aozora Aomi from the Kempeitai.
[Image: JQV9E9S.png]

Attachment(s): None
Transmission feed has been terminated...

Incoming Transmission

[Image: IRSCRl2.png][Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Identification: Анатолий Порченков
Encryption Code: High
Subject: Contract

Privet Admiral well none of my Engineers didn't scare we know you represent the law in Kusari we won't make any troubles but we keep our secrets for ourselves, yes you are stranger to us and we are stranger to you but we can arrange a meeting and all will be revealed, my pilot did a good job for not telling our classified on open channels but our private channel will be more opened for you to know what are our intentions in Kusari, well about partnership well first of all we need to meet you, well maybe a route to Honshu will make a good meet up place for us. How about that??

Waiting for your reply...

Signed

Анатолий Порченков
Director of Apex Corporation

End of Transmission