Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF Admiralty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Earl Grey
To: Admiralty Board

[Image: jXFJtw6.png]

Good evening.

While I would speak of this in the next Board meeting, the urgency of it forces me to send this communication. After reviewing the updated NOR-T operational theater situation, I came to the conclusion that we cannot spare Admiral McKinley for ICE-LANCE. In my view, his attention should be devoted solely to Newcastle and the situation therein. One mishap in command and we may chance a systematic cascade loss in that area.

I do know we have a capable mid-command in the Ark Royal battlegroup, but they do not carry McKinley's experience and foresight, as well local connections. So I do suggest we find another solution to lead our part in ICE-LANCE, asap.

For Bretonia,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Whisky float

[Image: pC7cEIQ.gif]

Admiral Dagon,

After a discussion with the other board members, we have made the decision to grant Commander Marshall of the H.M.S Goliath command of our forces in this attack. The H.M.S Goliath, a carrier, will serve as mobile command post for the attack, but will be sitting pretty at the Newcastle hole while the rest of the forces conduct the attack. A carrier, while a force of nature, is not suited to moving in the field. Admiral McKinley will be on station on the Ark Royal, ready to provide support in the case of a retreat, and to intercept the Embrun if it comes to that.

Under the Goliath, the primary forces with consist of a Battlecruiser, 4 Churchill class gunboats, 4 fighter wings and 2 bomber wings, a small investment of forces, but enough to make an impact in what is a relatively lightly defended area. The Churchills, if it comes to it, will burn the station if our allies start to look a bit jittery. Holman is also fair game, if it comes to it.

I am also putting the Ehrgeiz on short notice, if the Gallics invest in defending the area, it may be worthwhile to have the Mako cause some issues, as is it's core competence. It will operate independently, and behave as if a ghost, striking from the mist, and leaving before the dust settles.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated