Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [[To: GC]]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

Konbanwa.

I am the one that has been long forgotten by the sisterhood, even though I was raised there. A long time a go I was saved by a duo of the Golden Chrysanthemums when the vessel I was on got attacked by an unknown party. That day I lost everything and the duo that saved me, also decided to raise me. I was also a part of the group that worked on behalf of the GC, but it has been long disbanded.

I am sending you this message because I wish to come back to the home that I love so much. I do not know if I am still worthy enough, but I will prove myself if needed.

Transmission down.

ID: Yamada Mariko
Recipient: Tia Stormclaw
Subject: Transmission

Konbanwa,

I am Lieutenant Yamada of the Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Sisterhood. Your transmission sparked my curiousity as I do not believe we have records of you in our systems. This is not suprising as our own systems are relatively new and still incomplete. Your name doesn't particularly sound Kusarian but you mention having a history with the Golden Chrysanthemums, so I will hear you out.

May I enquire what group you worked for?

Lieutenant of the Sisterhood
Yamada Mariko

Thank you for answering so fast, Lieutenant.

I was not born Kusarian. I was born on Freeport 7 a few years before it was destroyed. The story goes on as I was saved by the GC. When I got the chance to explore Sirius I took it and somehow ended up in Omicrons for some time. After I returned, I joined the Sisterhood of Dreams, which welcomed me with open arms yet again. It was not very long until I was drawn to the rest of Sirius yet again, but this time I am ready to be where I belong.

Transmission down.
[Image: qpBnDRP.png]

⧫ Home

Sisterhood of Dreams is long gone, for the better though I cannot deny that one thing they got right: Sisterhood is globalist, open to foreign ideas to destroy the oppressive stratification of Kusari society and not discriminating against women of non-Kusarian origin. Such was a story with me, raised in Liberty. However you will find that those Sisters who decided to side with mainstream Golden Chrysanthemum during fall of the ‘Dreamers’ were gladly accepted back into the fold of the Sisterhood of Light, the Elders of I am now representing.

I am afraid we do not have any data concerning your person but this does not mean we will deny you. If you are looking to work with the Golden Chrysanthemums again, I would like to know what your talents are, as well as your modus operandi. I do not want to end up sending a smuggler into a combat situation nor an assassin to hand over propaganda posters in quieter backwater of Kusari.

Signed, Advisor to Golden Chrysanthemums Hitomi Suzuki

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

Tia-san,

The Sisterhood of Dreams existed well before our movement started. You could say we are the newest branch of the Golden Chrysanthemum movement. As such I have no real experience with them other than the stories that reach us.

Yamada Mariko

My apologies for wronging the info about the Freeport. I was a bit tired yesterday as I was sending the transmission. I am fully willing to work with the GC as a freelancer affiliate.
I can do both small cargo runs and assassinations so that won't be a problem.

Thank you for your time.

Transmission down.

Tia-san,

We are not unknown to work with affiliates. One of our Sisters was an affiliate of ours before joining our ranks and undergoing her ascension. The Gen'an movement can always use more connections, especially if, as you say, they got experience on what goes on outside of Kusari.

How about you and I meet somewhere on a station. I would suggest at the bar in freeport 6. This way we can discuss if there is a future of cooperation between us.

Yamada Mariko

I will make my way there within the next five days or so.

Transmission down.

Alright Tia-san

I will be there.

Yamada Mariko