Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Commander Marshall, H.M.S Goliath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Whisky float

[Image: pC7cEIQ.gif]

Commander Malachy Marshall,

Please refer to the below communication between myself and Admiral Dagon.

You are to command our forces who are assisting the Crayter Hades Battlegroup in severing the Tau-31 corridor.

Your orders are clear. H.M.S Goliath is to hold the Newcastle hole, and deploy the attack wings and direct the light capital assets in the our attack path from the east. Engage when Crayter does, and hit them hard and fast. They wish to take the Gallic base over, but it is to your discretion if the base must be damaged to pacify it. Holman I hope will be smart and stay docile, but if it does not, disable it.

Once the base and its defenders are taken down, we will have time before their patrols and forces from Leeds move to relieve the station, in this window, disable the lanes nearest to the station, with priority to the Leeds Gate lane and lane to Tau-23 Gate. Gaian and Maquis forces will bust the lanes closer to each respective gate, but the more lanes we take down the greater level of success we will enjoy as a result of this operation. Disable the lanes by any means, if they cannot be easily trashed, tow ice asteroids into them.

If all goes pear shaped, burn Tours and make for the Newcastle hole. All allied forces will converge on that location and make for the Ark Royal. The Crayterians think they can hold the station, and I am not going to stop them from trying. The more they stick it to Gallia in Tau-31, the less we must face down in New London.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated
[Image: C0pwTr8.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
To: Commodore John Redmond

Commodore Redmond,

Orders received. The Goliath and it's supporting vessels will make route from Leeds to Newcastle post haste to link up with the Hades Battlegroup. From your orders, I take it we will be assisting them but still running our own operational command for this task. If we strike quickly enough I have a plan in mind as to how to swiftly disable the trade lanes.

Unless command wishes to handle communications from the Ark Royal, I offer to handle coordination efforts between our two forces. A swift joint strike would do more than guerilla tactics. Otherwise, I shall give updates on this operation via this channel or direct ones to the board.

I won't let Bretonia down.

Malachy Marshall
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Whisky float

[Image: 16FbePR.gif]

Commander Malachy Marshall,

You are authorized to handle communication with Crayter for this operation, as local command must be given as much operational freedom as is necessitated by this operation, which will likely face an evolving situation on the ground. Furthermore, should you get close to the Crayterians, you can visit them in person to discuss the operation, or send local highly encrypted radio communications, both options are more secure.

That and I would rather not talk to them myself, if I am perfectly honest. Hopefully you can advise them on effective military planning so this operation does not go to hell.

Regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated
[Image: C0pwTr8.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
To: Commodore John Redmond

Commodore Redmond,

Understood. I'll inform them in a polite way to prioritize victory over, as you put it, hell.

Malachy Marshall
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies