Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: *Open Frequency* To: Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

Guess who? *sips whiskey, puffs a cigarette with the same hand*

Sending this out to anyone listening. It was old Christmas, last year.

I was flyin through the colonies as we all sometimes do in a Freelance freighter.

I stopped by this Zoner base in Kepler, the one across from Ames Research Station. In both places their cargo dealer has these things listed but usually not for sale. Apparently they're quite handy little pieces of kit. Anyways, the autoloader let me pick one off the cargo storage for 110 million credits, and it worked!

And so, I wondered if it could be useful to the war effort. I took off with the item and put it into storage, where its been ever since. I figured I might be able to power something important. Too bad we don't have a giant shield for New London!

Even better, too bad we can't strap one on a drone and fly it right into New Paris's upper atmosphere, right?

Anyways, my own scientific abilities are limited to what can be automated into vessels, and left to the purview of scientists. So I got this damn thing, just don't have anything to do with it.

*hiccups* I love the idea of strapping it to a nuclear mine and dropping it over a Gallic planet...but...you know, logistics and such.

If anyone reading this think's they could get use out of this thing, and wants to put it to good use, as in, screwing the Kingdom of Gallia *hiccups, puffs cigarette, slowly inhales and exhales* then I'd be happy to part with the thing instead of blowing it up. Seems like it could be volotile so I'd make sure to do it in enemy territory! *laughs*.

So, anyone out there able to make use of this Ingenuus Power Cell? Otherwise it ain't nothin but a giant grenade waiting to pop. So, should I lob this at the enemy, or does someone want to make me an offer?

Hudson out

Long Live the Queen! Long Live the Resistance!

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<