Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To LSF Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Displaying Message:::

ID: ̸ͫͤͩ̋͂ͯ̆ͬͧ̆̀̓̃ͪ̇̐͗̈́̚͟͞͏̗̱̹͖̹͚̰̫̖͙̝ȗ̢̄ͯͦͪͭ̓͒̐͘͠͏̛͙̩̭̻̬ṛ̷̦̰̭̠͚͛̐̂͘͟ ̡̨̛̪̲̠͉̗̙̻̝̰͓͇̱͎̥͉̐ͦ̀̓͋ͨͬ̌ͤ̋ͬ̓̅ͤͭ̋͂̅͞m̷̴̨̱̱̠̼̖̱̯̦̥̣̹̈̊͐ͦ̊ͣͥ̎̒̌͋̿̓̅̊̔ͭͫ̕ͅͅơ̷̵̺̣͓͇̜̻̭̞̬̠̫̮̪̤͉̫͊̽̽̈ͪ͊ͪ͑m̸̴̧̞̩͎̜̻͍͖͔̥͊ͤ̾͊̀ͅ ̶̢͕̥̤̝̂͊̿̓̄ͦ̾ͣͣͣ̈́͑̍̊͊́͟ļ̷̛̩̫͙̤͚̜͎̲̣̮͕̞͔͕̜͇͚̰̆ͪ̐ͥ͜͝o̦̙̪̭̩͚͈̰̬̓ͬ̓́̈ͧͬ͠l̷̟̱͍̠̝̩̪͍̮̠̣͈͚̤̲͙̥̽̈̇̉̈͛̽̉̑̌͊͂̊ͧ̈́́̚̕͟͢ͅ
Source: ̵̸̸̴̵̸̷̧̡̩̦̥̪͉͈̬̞͓̝̱̙̩̝̲̜̞̮̭̩̫̘̝̮͎̯̥̮̼ͬ̆ͪ̿̓̔ͮ̔ͨ̃̽͐̿͋͑̇̆͐̆ͭͬ̋̈̀̊̏̉̄̅ͩͩ̓̂ͥ̌̇ͬ̿̐͒ͪͧ̀ͨ͑̊͌̽̎ͧ̈̔̚͜͝ͅ͏̛̹̜̩̬̮̮̞̬͜ L̍͆̔͂̒̅̄͗̊̓ͬ̆̉ͮͫͣ́̚҉҉̹͉̰̠̱͉̩i̴̧͍̫͕̣̜͚̙ͦ̑͂͋ͤ͗ͣ̑͘͟k̸̨͔̳̩̪̞̘̬̼͖̪̗̫̫͇̯̙̤͎ͧ͒ͯ̚e̸̛̋̀͋̀̉̆ͣ̄̿̀̽ͤ̚͏͖̟̪̰͎ ̶̝̦͎̟͆͂̆͗ͧͨ̂͒́̅ͨ̐ͫ͜͝͠a̷̴̡̠̭̖̻̳̻̩̬͚̺̥̙̦̞̬̦̳̓̽̋̿̀̄͛̑͋̀͢ͅͅ ̷̸̰͇̗̹̅ͬ̾̉ͥ̍́ͯ̏̈́̚͝m̴̨̪̘̹͕̬̰ͭͪͣ̓ị̛̘͓̰̬ͮ̑ͤ͛̌͠ļ̸͖̞̬͚̩̣̽̓̾ͨ͊̆͆́̾̓̐ͦ̂̓̓͋͢͜͞ͅl̺̘̗̰͚̤̣̹̪̥̻͕̦͖̳ͯ̉ͪͧ̎̅̾̓́̕͢͜ͅiͯ̈́͛͂̀̃̍̄̐͆̓ͪ̊̏̚͢͏̵̡̪̬̳̤͕̤̜̲̞̣͖̫͢ͅơͦ̏̿̎͊̑̐́ͬͦ̿̍̑̆ͨ͏̶̢͔̺̤̟̪̣̗͇͇̬͘ņ̫͙͔̯̠̫̦̯͈̼̩̫̯̩͍̮̘̱̅ͧ̾̾ͥ̋͑ͣ͞ͅ ̋͌ͪͬ͒͏͓̗̟͉̟͖̮̫͈̜̹̪̕ͅp̼̠̞̳̑̋ͨ́͘͠lͪͭ̃ͣͮ̆̋̓ͬ̽҉̯̙͓̞̯̲̻͎͟â̴̸̭̻̞̮͎̤̱͉͙̮̫̗̼ͧ̒ͯ̓̔ͯͥͫ͒͛ͧ̎̍̆ͨ̅́̚c̷̗͖̩̱̝̞͖̜̯̼͖͎̣̣̝̟̀̍̇̍͒̾̋̇̚͠ͅȩ̸̴̱̖̱͔̤ͩ̓̽ͧͣͧͮ́̔̄̚ş̶̈́̓͐ͦ͛͑̌͋̌͊ͫͭ̄ͣ̚͜͏͕̥̦̞̟͈

One of your cruisers, Kepler's.Pride, was caught partaking in cardamine. We're willing to keep this quiet from everybody, in exchange for something.

Bring Four (4) Class 8 Magma Hammers to Storage Bay B3A4R7 on Barrier Gate and everything about this encounter will be forgotten.

With love

:::Signal Lost:::

ID:̧̻̠̻̼̘̩̖̭̭̠͈̞̬̟͐͆̈́̄ͫͬ͋ͮ̾ͦ̒̀̋̆̅̈́̎́̈͊̃ͬͭ͟͝҉̵̶̡͕͚̪̦̺̯͔̠̻̙̜͕̰̟͓͖̞̤̜̲͔̖̖̪̖̭̞̣̤͐͗̒͒̎̈̈́͐́͂̒̐̀̈ͭ̽ͨ̂ͧ͒̆̒̅͋̓ͬͨ͗ͪ̂̾̑͋͢͡͏́҉̖̼͈̙̝͕̠̮͍̦̠͖ͅu̷̗͖͙͖̱̼̫̳̥̤̺̫̳̫̹͆̔̂͒͆͆̂͒ͪͣ͂̀́̚͠ȑ̨̟̼̖̖͖̠̯̖͎̟͈̙̥͇̝̟͍̳̃̓͑ͩ̈́͐̈ͅ ͚̥̺̲̯̝͉͚͖̙͈͍͉̤̔͆̍̓ͥͩ̒ͭ̐̈ͬ͂̾̏̄ͣ̀̕͘͟͢ͅͅd̶̻͖̣̫̭̰̙̬̯̘͔̰͎̰̲̐̀ͤ̀͢͜ͅͅͅa̢̡͕̗̜̰̤̲̻̺͈ͨ̂̅̂̇͗͗ͩ̇̑͊̈̒͌͜͝ͅd̡͇̭͈̪̪̓̑ͧ̽̐͊̉́̑͌͂ͧ̎́ͥ̐̚̕ ̨͑͑̉̓ͦͬͣ̍̓́̒ͮ̚͏͍͉̮̺̥͎͕̞̗͎̲̯͎́ͅl̛͓̯̳͕̥̈́̃̄ͥ̐̽̀͘͢͞ͅm͚͕̮̰̠̻̿̑̃̃ͫͣ̔̅ͦͪͥ͋ͦ̄̑́ͭ̚͡͞͞ͅa͐̈́̈̽̆ͣͨ̿̈́͗͋̌ͨ͋ͫ̏̋̋́҉̺̲̗̯̟̙̟͈̻̘͇̻̬̬̭̬͘ȏ̧̭͖̘͚̦̞͍̬̳͇ͬ̉̊͆̄̉̔̉ͬͣ͌̐̍̽͝ ͪͮͤ̆ͬ̅̔̌ͮ̑̽̓͐́ͦͬ̊̿̚҉̵͉̭͙̼̯̭̦̺g̴̛̱̼̗̺͓̗͍͎͔̗̗̤̦̎͑͛ͮ̾̈́̂ͧͪͮͣ̄́̚͡ǫ̛͍̦̲̹͔̼̘͖̟̪̥̥̆ͩ̔͋̋̏̃̕͟͟ͅͅt̨͚͖̲̱̼̬̼̜͚̰͇̬̟̼͕͎̘ͣ̈́͒ͫ́͘͝͝e̡͈̻̣͙̯̖̪͇̱̟̳͓͈̓ͭͦ̀̽̓̈̈́ͪ͆ͮͭ͒̽ͣ̚͘͠͞e̴̴̞̺͓̦͉͓̙̍̆́̎̉͌̓͂͘͝ḿ̴̜͎̠͚̦ͭ̓̆̎ͪ̕
̷̵̩̖̘̺̼͎̹̘̻̰̟͖̪͍͕͌̓́̓̑
Source: ̵̸̸̴̵̸̷̧̡̩̦̥̪͉͈̬̞͓̝̱̙̩̝̲̜̞̮̭̩̫̘̝̮͎̯̥̮̼ͬ̆ͪ̿̓̔ͮ̔ͨ̃̽͐̿͋͑̇̆͐̆ͭͬ̋̈̀̊̏̉̄̅ͩͩ̓̂ͥ̌̇ͬ̿̐͒ͪͧ̀ͨ͑̊͌̽̎ͧ̈̔̚͜͝ͅ͏̛̹̜̩̬̮̮̞̬͜ u̴̼̖̼̣͍̺͇̮̪̫̰̻̥ͯ͐̂̾ͭ͒ͫͩ͌͟͝͞ȓ̸̵̢͔̰̲̰̜̟̭͔̭̟͉͚̥̫͔̬͂͌ͨͬ̽̍̊̓̉̆̑̅̒̊ͣ͆̀͜ ̡̨̲̞̟͍͍͔̳̦͔̲̹̟ͨ̇ͫ̏̆̊͋ͭͬ̂̓ͮͣ́̑̕͜͠m̦̣̙͓̖̍̿ͫ͋̓̋̾ͭͫ̍̌̋̒̉͟͢͠͝o̹̞͎̦͔̥̮̭̖̭̯̰͆͒ͣͬ̒̔ͦͥ̽̽̔̀̍̉͜͠m̴̧̤̳̫̠̞͍̜͖͕̺͎ͣͧ́̓͊͂ͤ̓͟͜͞'̷͊͌ͩ̿͐ͬ̌͠͏̡͏̭̟̘̖s̸̘̻͖̗̖̖̥͋͑͗͋̆̏́̇͋͠ ̛͎͙̱̦̪̼͈̙̪̦̙̩ͮͬͤ̉ͩͥ̉ͩͬͩͨͦ̃ͦ̍́̾̍ͬ͟͠h̵̸͇̙͕̼̱̝ͯ͐ͯ̍̍ͯͬ͡o͐͆ͭ̎̉̌͂̓̒҉̬̼̪̩̬̟̩̺̤̥̺̼̖͞ͅu̲̩̳̬̟͈ͬ̑̉̓ͩͯ͐̊́͟s͌̑̌ͫ́ͤͫ̎̿́ͫ̆̚͏̷̛̬̜̬͚̯̜͙̕e̴̠̥̘̭̮͖͔̮͉̘͐́ͬ̒ͩ̇ͣ̌̀̅̂͒͗̾͂ͬ̂͑̃͘͜͞
̵̢̙̥͓̰͔̗̬̪͓̥̺̜͈̰̞̹̪̀̒ͤ̄ͤͣͩ̆͜͠ş̶̈́̓͐ͦ͛͑̌͋̌͊ͫͭ̄ͣ̚͜͏͕̥̦̞̟͈

I guess somebody already spilled the beans.

Whoops.

But I'll still take those guns.

[Image: 5cKHkf0.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent-in-Command 'Veritas'

To whom it may concern.

Your concern has been noted, as has your expectation of reward in spite of a breach of your own contract.

Should you have any further mangled attempts at blackmail and extortion, please contact your nearest field office.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

ID:̧̻̠̻̼̘̩̖̭̭̠͈̞̬̟͐͆̈́̄ͫͬ͋ͮ̾ͦ̒̀̋̆̅̈́̎́̈͊̃ͬͭ͟͝҉̵̶̡͕͚̪̦̺̯͔̠̻̙̜͕̰̟͓͖̞̤̜̲͔̖̖̪̖̭̞̣̤͐͗̒͒̎̈̈́͐́͂̒̐̀̈ͭ̽ͨ̂ͧ͒̆̒̅͋̓ͬͨ͗ͪ̂̾̑͋͢͡͏́҉̖̼͈̙̝͕̠̮͍̦̠͖ͅu̷̗͖͙͖̱̼̫̳̥̤͆̔̂͒͆͆̂͒ͪͣ͂̀́̚͠i̒͑̋̂͒ͣ̓̾͑̃̅͋̾͏̢̭͕͓͉̼͚͚̯̺̳̹͖͚͓̺͇͢ͅd̴̨͋̉̒̆ͦ͊ͩ̍͛͑̿̎̓ͥͮ͆҉̴͏̪̼̩͙͈̠̦̳̙͙̗̹̺̙ͅk̷̸̢̗̤̝̼̻͙̮̺̮̗̭͈̍ͤͦ̇̉͠ ̛͗̿̔͊ͮ̓̾̉̄̓̓̇̀҉̧̗͓̹̟̩͎̬̦ͅͅS̵̛̗̜͕̖̱̘͕͈̲͖̺̪̜͚̖̭̙͆̆̀̓̈ͯͣͦ̇͝ăͮ̒̅͐̎͑̏͆ͭ̌ͧ̐ͯ̓҉̵͘͞҉̝̼̯̭̜̜͍̱̩͎̳n̴̟̬͈̞̤̼͉̣̦̓ͦ́̇͛ͪ̌̈͛͗ͭ̚̕͢t̸̴͈̳̘̥͎̙̝͕̱̥̙̤̠͖̙̯̫̊̀̊̌̆̒̊̽̒̂ͭ̓ͧ̃̐̐a̡̡̜̦̤̣͕̗̲ͯ̈́̈́ͩ́͒̄̐ͮͣͭ͒ͨ̉̂̚͘ ̡̛̝͕̙̣̻͍̳̟̱̠͗ͮ̂̒̈̂ͩ̋ͮ͒͂̅͒ͮͧ̈̕I̩̯͇̮̥̬̤̠̽̌̎̽̽ͩ̎͌͐ͫ̅́͝ ͇̗͓̖̜̣̣̭̘̦̤̗ͮ̒ͭͣͣ̃ͥ̈ͯͦͤ̈́͆̊̀̕͟͢͞gͧ͂̄̈́ͭͧ̏̇ͩ́͂̆͘͏̸͚͍̞̬̩͙̥͚u̿̏͗ͧͦͣ̉ͧ̇ͦ̉̎̍͐ͤͦ̈͗҉̛̩̣̠͈̫̫̳͖̫́e͗̒̓ͩ̿͌̾̍́́̉ͪ̉̈҉̸̢͉̞͙̠͚̜̪̭̩͕̯͔̣̣̜̥̳̪̀́s͊̒̔ͭ̅̊̄ͮ̿̂ͨ̌͑̆̚͏̜͈̣̬̼̥̪̩̝̣̝͖̩̞̖́s͕͓̲̦̙͖̣̦̪̝͉̘͈̖̜͍̤̙̭ͥ͌ͮ͐́͡
̷̵̩̖̘̺̼͎̹̘̻̰̟͖̪͍͕͌̓́̓̑
Source: ̵̸̸̴̵̸̷̧̡̩̦̥̪͉͈̬̞͓̝̱̙̩̝̲̜̞̮̭̩̫̘̝̮͎̯̥̮̼ͬ̆ͪ̿̓̔ͮ̔ͨ̃̽͐̿͋͑̇̆͐̆ͭͬ̋̈̀̊̏̉̄̅ͩͩ̓̂ͥ̌̇ͬ̿̐͒ͪͧ̀ͨ͑̊͌̽̎ͧ̈̔̚͜͝ͅ͏̛̹̜̩̬̮̮̞̬͜ ̋̑̊̍ͮ̇ͮ̄̏͗̍̐ͮ̌͛̾ͨ͛̚͠͏̹̞ͅJͭ̌̌͐̉́ͥͧ̐ͨͪ̅̋͗̍͋̆͛ͦ҉̵̫̤͚̟̪̞̼ă̡̛̛̯̞̣̱̘̦͉̬̺̰̲̠̤̖̰̪͕͓̳̄̅̏́͆̇̆̿ͬ͋̿ͩ̏̎̓ͬ̚c̛͔̺̪̮̫̤̣̰͎̱̘̝̻̯̘͕̘̻̟ͪͦ̓ͬ̏ͩ̄͗͑̆̚͢͝͠ō̷̢̼̱͚͈͆͐ͫ̆͐̓͋ͯ̀̊̓̽͑̀ͤ͜͟b̧̡̰̞̖͕̥͕̬͖̘͔̠̦̳͈̤̭̻̔̄̐̈́̈̂ͩ̿̚̚i̸̧͙̼͔͇̪͓̟ͧ̎ͫ̏̂̍̂͂ͯ͂̿ͪ̒͊ͩ͋ͩ̿̕͡͝'̸̴̷͚̫̖̦͎̪͛͛̒̀̉̒͒ͤ̌̍̓̅̎̐̕s̢̢̧̢̻̹̪̯͚̳ͮ͐͆͗̇͑ ̷̗̦̩͙͉̪͇̤͚͙̪̾ͪ͆͋ͦͨͯ̀̍̈̋̏̉ͨ̓ͨ̓ͦ̚̕͜͝ͅB̸̢̹̖͕̬͖̩̥̞͓͍̳̲̪͕͚̖̾͑̽̔ͧ͗ͫ̃͋̒ͤ͡e̴̡̺̺̮̩̖͈̐͊ͤͨ̽͊̓̄́̂͗ͣ̾͆̕ḏ͕͚̺͎͕͙͈̝̐̓̓ͪ͌̄͞a
̵̢̙̥͓̰͔̗̬̪͓̥̺̜͈̰̞̹̪̀̒ͤ̄ͤͣͩ̆͜͠ş̶̈́̓͐ͦ͛͑̌͋̌͊ͫͭ̄ͣ̚͜͏͕̥̦̞̟͈

Alright I'll cut you a deal.

Two Magma Hammers.

Besides, I didn't breach my part of the contract, I never told anybody.

[Image: 7JW1sYw.png]

SCTP Error Code 541: Communication rejected by destination domain

This message was created automatically by Neural Net communications delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

contact@lsf.gov
general.concerns@lsf.gov

SCTP error from remote communications server after RCPT TO:<contact@lsf.gov>:
541 5.4.1 Communication rejected by destination domain
Reporting-MTA: dns; neural-net.free.barrier

Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.neural-net-3359a.rol.gov

Please contact your local Neural Net administrator if you believe this to be in error.