Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoner Council | From: RFP-BG |Subject: ZC-Arkadia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WpBz8ED.png]
[Image: lxVIpPdm.png]

Rheinland Federal Police – Bundesgrenzschutz

[Image: 4YTJfn9t.jpg]

SENDER: POLIZEIDIREKTOR EARL ZORN
PRIORITY: █ █ ░ ░ ░
RECIPTIANTS: Zoner Council
SUBJECT: Zoner Carrier

Encrypted Video Transmission

Guten Tag Zoner Council,

I am Polizei Direktor Zorn of the Rheinland Federal Polizei – Bundesgrenzschutz Division. I am reaching out to you today in the hope we can sort out an incident that happened in Sigma 21 a few days ago.

I was informed a BDM Officer spotted a Zoner Carrier that was heavily armoured , and armed in Sigma 21. The vessels name was ZC-Arkadia. He was stopped for inspection, mainly because it was a capital ship. The vessel being a capital vessel is not permitted in Rheinland space without prior authorisation. That’s if, it will be granted. He was fined 20 million credits, but refused to pay and said it is a matter for the Zoner Council. He was then offered an alternative, in helping with R&D of a vessel, but also refused.

He mentioned that he didn’t have that kind of money, and was given 24 hours to make payment which still has not been done.

This is a serious matter, and should be received as such. This vessel is in violation of Rheinland laws and operating right behind our front lines of our war against Kusari and GMG.

I will be expecting a reply shortly so we can discuss settling this issue.

Regards

TRANSMISSION ENDED

E Zorn
Direktor Earl Zorn
Bundesgrenzschutz

[Image: vmnYejo.png]

[Image: K2AnjKb.png]