Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Brigands Leaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Gallic Brigands Leaders
Subject: Trade Proposal

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Esteemed leaders of Gallic Brigands,

We're Maltese seeking to reestablish trade with Your people and extend the Orange Dream network as much as possible for maximum benefit of both groups. As such we mainly offer Cardamine for Slaves and occasional trade for technology borrowed from Gallic military, for example "Heavy Trebuchet" or similar Gallic battleship weapons, for such we've prepared enough money to cover the inflicted expenses on your assets. Which reminds me, we have access to vast amounts of "Ablative Armor Plating", "Basic Alloy", "Engine Components" and "Hull Segments" in case you'd be in a need of such materials Yourselves.

We're looking forward to working with you,

[Image: Vallery_Rose_Dubois.png]

|Vallery appeared on the comm, a young woman with an odd look about her. Finishing reading the communication and responding while it was fresh in her mind.| "I wouldn't use the term re-establish... I'm not sure who you are or how long you've been around, but trade relations were established with the Cartel awhile ago. A simple job, not an ongoing project by any means. However the massive problem one of their smugglers left in their wake is still apparent today, as I am facing blackmail and heavy questioning by a group in Gallia that does not particularly like Maltese. Should word of what transpired get out, it could spell my doom." |Vallery took a sip of something, probably coffee.| "As the Maltese have not proven to me they can keep their mouths shut and continue trading despite not being asked too, I do not think as of this moment continuing the cardamine trade relations is of profit to me or my people. As for slaves my people import those as well for various reasons and i'd rather not ship them off to a foreign land when we could easily use them ourselves. As for the capital ship weaponry I grow weary of people asking for that from the Brigands. You Sirians have it in your minds that i'm going to throw my people at a shipyard with a low chance of grabbing just a few weapons? That is utterly foolish, and even if I did happen to do that i'd keep such weapons for myself. The lack of respect i've gotten from the majority of Sirians is really starting to anger me, and this comm is no different. As for the massive stock of materials you posses that could prove useful, "IF" we don't get caught working with you again and "IF" we could come to an agreeable price for such things, which I highly doubt we could." |Vallery crossed her arms infront of her on the desk and held her hands together.| "I have no qualms with the Maltese people or your organization in particular, but I lack confidence in the Maltese required to work with them and have no reason to keep our relations going or make new ones.
Good Day."

<Rose>

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
*red Maltese flag can be seen on the video stream*
Esteemed leader of Gallic Brigands,

I wish these facts were known to me in advance so we'd not propose such a bold request from you by then. I hope you accept my deep apologies for what Cadiz Cartel caused and we hope they will repair the damages done to your organization. We understand the troubles you have found youselves in, but let me note that this channel is already going through a temporary proxy server located on one of our bases, as anonymity is one our our greatest concerns and we wish to not be recognized as of right now.

Regarding the "weapon request", it was a mere offer in case you would come to be in a possession of Gallic heavy weapons that you might have no use for. In no way we would request your people to organize a direct assault on enemy assets or try to endanger the lives of Your people in any harmful way. It was all meant to be an if-case situation.

For now, we offer several free shipments of consumables you might find a demand for, in the splendid and beautiful systems of Gallia. For that we would also require your permission to fly through your space and dock on your stations, of course, we would hire Freelancers or similary affiliated group people that are not in a conflict with the local situation and make sure Cartel is not involved.

Mutual betterment of our organizations is what we aim for.

"I can already sense the superiority complex, If you truly are of the overly proud Maltese people, then I know you think me inferior to yourself. I do not need your charity, you came here to discuss business. You do not speak for the Cartel and I would assume you should know better than to do so, I will personally consult them in my own time. However now knowing my stance on this situation and how I view you and your people. I expect we will talk with a mutual understanding and not with false ideas of friendliness and charity hard working people don't need. I don't intend to waste much more time in this endevour, so I will speak plainly. What do you really want."

<Rose>

*flag disappeared and the tone of the man speaking changed rapidly into lower frequencies*

You're wrong.

*Man sniffed and continued after a while, speaking faster than before with a clear voice*

Proud people do not apologize for someone else's mistakes.

Besides, if we would see your as inferior, we would have no reason to open a trade proposal with you and risk being caught by sending messages to Gallia. Isn't that right?

Charity? Well if you can't accept a helping hand, then a problem is elsewhere. I believe offering a helping hand to someone who is worth the risk is good, as long as they can stand for it.

We don't even speak for Cartel, all we said is that we would not include them in what seems to be a bad idea of a trade proposal right now.

Don't mind me, but if you're going to mentally break down because of what someone else has done to you and in the same time deny any kind of help, then you might find doom you're so much striving for.

*His voice slowed down into normal speed once again*

If by any chance you didn't threw us into spam folder by now. We would like to spread more Cardamine in Gallia, with you leading it, and make a considerable profit by selling it to people which wish to open their minds to the Orange Dream and enjoy its benefits.

|Vallery looked annoyed and unamused with how fast the man was talking.| "Uh-huh... Feel free to trade what you will as long as your people keep their mouths shut unlike that of the Cartel. As for your surplus, if I require such things I will purchase them rather than taking handouts. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, don't make me regret this."

<Rose>

Very well. We will start with the necessary preparation of Cardamine trading with unmarked ships in near future, posting the results here for your view.

Until then, farewell.