Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Heaven's Dragon'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Heaven's Dragon' - Introduction 前書き

Loading ship's main interface...
Main ship's interface loaded...
Decrypting ship's database...

[Unknown error occured while decrypting]
[Warning. Some information may be corrupted]

Database has been successfuly decrypted...
Loading all resources...
Displaying information...

Loading ship's introduction...

I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
And I'll fear no evil because I'm blind to it all
And my mind and my gun they comfort me
Because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell on this planet forevermore
Still, I walk beside the still waters, and they restore my soul
But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong
Well, I came upon a man at the top of a hill
Called himself the saviour of the human race
Said he come to save the world from destruction and pain
But I said, "how can you save the world from itself?"

'Cause I walk through the valley of the shadow of death!
And I'll fear no evil because I'm blind!
And I walk beside the still waters, and they restore my soul
But I know when I die my soul is damned...

Encrypting ship's database...
Closing ship's main interface...[Image: 06Uf8UG.gif]

'Heaven's Dragon' - Report I 前書き

Loading all resources...

Loading ship's [Report I - Ending of 817 AS]...

Another 'dragon' has been released from its cage, seeking for honour. Such honour can be defined in several ways, which is certainly one of reasons such 'dragon' has escaped from its cage. There are a lot of reasons and way to achieve thing as honour, but no honour can be achieved without bloodshed. Such thing is common in this cruel world, where nice-speech doesn't have its presence, but violence is solution as its vanity that destroys hopes and dreams, crashes everything good. People would say violence can sometimes be a solution, which is truth, which is way and a method 'Heaven's Dragon' shall behave. Spitting its fire as sign of violence that causes silence and honour it is searching. But if violence crashes and separates things, why is it a solution, sometimes? There are those who overuse that word, but take it seriously outside, and cause terrible things that should never happen, without a proper reason. Where from 'Heaven's Dragon' got its name? From the high lord Emperor himself, saying things that were already explained before. This 'Dragon' from Heaven was sent to bring hope that's everyone been searching for, since their birth. This war-machine that's spitting fire - considered as sign of violence that some of the people disagree with. Some still believe violence can't be a solution, never, and that everything can be solved by a nice speech. How can you explain that to animals, even mentioning animals is insulting animals, but there's no such thing as 'nice speech' to animals we must face, and use violence to cause silence and peace, everyone is seeking for. Do we have other options? We don't think for the reason, we must fight to prevail and bring peace. Instead of learning how to live, we're learning how to die. 'Heaven's Dragon' along with other 'dragons' shall be released from its cage, and use whatever method to bring that 'learning to live' and kill 'learning to die', therefore to achieve honour that shall be remembered forever.

It is the ending of 817 AS, certainly year nobody will forget who witnessed such conflict that's remembered as largest conflict in the 9th century so far, notorious as Bretonian-Kusari conflict. This conflict is including battle for Tau systems. As the Kusari was successful in its operations for Tau systems, the idea for contruction of another warship has begun already in beginning of 817 AS, that rapidly built 'dragon' that has its main objective to push the offensive upon Bretonian forces to the limit. 'Heaven's Dragon' has been released from its cage, from Kure Shipyard, and was immediately station create offensives upon Bretonia. 'Admiral Asahi Tano from the Kusari Naval Forces warship Isonami here. We're preparing to depart our ship from the Kure Shipyard. Give us a sign when we can freely depart. Arigato.' Admiral of the IKN Isonami has spoken whilst being excited to launch the ship into space. After a pretty quick ship contruction and its testings, they were preparing to launch the ship into space, afterwards the received their answer. 'We've picked you up Admiral Asahi Tano of the Kusari Naval Forces warship Isonami. Ship is ready for a full departure from the Kure Shipyard. We've closed docking bays and hangars. You may execute the order 21. Over.' A controller of the Kure Shipyard responded in the positive way. 'Roger that controller. I'm executing the order 21. Ship is departing from the Kure Shipyard. Over.' Many would say this is moment when 'dragon' has been released from its cage, and that's true. Shortly after, ship has departed into space, with all controls online. 'Admiral Asahi Tano here speaking to Isonami's internal communication channel and Kure Shipyard. We've departed from the Kure Shipyard. All ship's systems show green. We're departing to execute the order 21. Over.' A well-known order 21 for its objective to execute Bretonian forces within Taus and create an offensive into Bretonia. This enormous 'dragon' of the Naval Forces, also known as Tokugawa, has set its direction to the frontline versus the Bretonia, which is one of reasons behind its birth. The order 21 is forcing every Kusari pilot to use violence versus Bretonia and conquer as much territory as possible. Kusari in the ending of 817 AS, was already under control of nearly all Taus, guessing the moment has come to invade Bretonia itself, rumors that's been flowing around.

Admiral Asahi Tano is first admiral of this 'dragon', that's responsible for its control and status. Numerous people are wondering what's he thinking about all of this, will he stand by the side of the Kusari and how he will act. Most of the people know how complicated history he had and its consequences. Despite all of that and his terrible life story that contains consequences that are affecting him nowadays, he is still remembered as a Kusarian pilot with honour. During the movement to Tau systems and Bretonia, many people would question him on the ship. 'Admiral Tano, do you really think it's worth it to spill blood in order to achieve status we want, victory?' He wouldn't be happy inside of himself to hear such questions, because there is no answer on such question. 'Bretonians are not willing to use nice speech, how are we supposed to? Do we have any other option than to fight for status we want? Remember young pilot, violence can sometimes be a solution. Many would totally disagree with this. We would come up on a total new discussion, notorious as "can violence be a solution".' As he is gathering enough mind power to say such things, he was slowly inhaling. 'Sometimes. More often it is responding to other violence, but sometimes it is the only way to get things done on this sad little universe of ours...'Nobody can agree with this fact, but often violence can be used as a solution. 'I agree with you Admiral Tano. I'm wondering why can't we share our resources along with other people. I know I'm a soldier here, ready to fight for our Empire, but is it really worth it... All of these terrible events that occur in this small universe of ours, are not something promising for humanity itself...' Everyone knows that spilling blood is a path that leads to nowhere, but it can also lead to somewhere. What does this even mean? Fighting without any proper objectives, as expressing terrible hatred that dominates in wars, is that terrible path, but fighting for something that could be shared and for something to keep billions alive is the right path. How can it be right, spreading the territory, spilling blood, but gathering resources to keep people alive. Sometimes, there's only one way to get out of a terrible situation. Many would say there always must exist other path, that is safer. 'Humanity must get that point where it is sharing everything, and appreciating what it has. Help others. But when our rise doesn't wish to help itself, then something must happen in order for something good to achieve.'
Admiral Tano certainly can answer properly, properly in meaning what it should be done. Bad things can be avoided, as long as someone is not abusing its position. 'Frankly, I don't enjoy this, to spill blood and gather something. I think we can use nice speech, but how when they don't want to. Nobody could handle such thing mentally, because nobody probably tried to get to those limits, which is probably the reason war is so common. Nice speech can be greedy more than it should be, that pushes people into mental breakdowns. Probably nobody is wishing to witness such pain, pain that can even possibly kill them, but be worth it in the end. Some people say only way to threat an animal is to be an animal.' True facts were shared, that are not nice to hear. Humanity after a long thinking, can't avoid wars. Simply, nobody is willing to go through such pain that's fatal, and gather something priceless, that is peace. It's just a weird complication where peace is nearly never a solution. There is no right thing to do, but bad things can't be avoided, that is how it is. What's left for us to do? Fight for what we deserve, if nice speech can't be a solution. It's come to a point where violence, truly is a solution.

Ship has already lost Kure Shipyard from its scanner, and is slowly moving towards the Tau systems, where help is most likely needed. Numerous rumors why flying around that Kusari is being so effective in this war, and that it will manage to even push further. Many would still be fighting, but knowing they're total monsters. Has it really come to that point, where is never enough to gather enough resources? Even though one of main objectives was to conquer Taus. 'We're truly wondering will Kusari gives us order 22, to not even execute Bretonians, but to cause total genocide where it's possible. We want to avoid that, but seems like impossible...' Many people in ranks when would hear the rumor, would come to similar answers and hopes it won't come to such conflict. But this ongoing war in Taus is one of biggest conflicts. Therefore, genocide might be an option in this case of scenario. 'It would not be a totally right thing to do. But if it comes to such scenario, we will must to fight. We can't betray our Empire. That is not avoidable. Remember that. We got lots of dilemmas, but there's never a right thing to do, but to act worse than we need to. Many would surely agree that kidness is weakness here, which is totally opposite of what is should be.' As discussions are pending and being spread, ship is moving towards the frontline, to act as ordered to. Admiral Tano will be fighting for his homeland, Empire of Kusari, along with his soldiers and people, to gather what they need. Nice speech was not a thing in this sad conflict, but violence has been a thing since the start. No right things were done, but question is, will any be done in the near future or in the future regarding this terrible conflict? Nobody is certain about this question, but chances are high this war will turn into nothing - no right things will be done. However, there are still some chances something surprisingly good can happen, not like this is a total aggression, but certainly is one of the biggest conflicts in humanity's history.

'Heaven's Dragon' - Report II 前書き

Loading all resources...

Loading ship's [Report II - Ending of 817 AS]...

'IKN Isonami, this is Admiral Matsumoto of Kusari Naval Forces Tau border patrol. we're picking your ship up on the long-range sensor. Please identify yourself. Over.' Warship has entered Tau systems through the Jump Gates, with special permissions from one of leaders of thi Tau frontline against Bretonia. Warship Isonami along with its Admiral Tano is passing through one Tau system, relatively close where the current frontline is, and is being analyzed by several Kusari Naval Forces border patrols. One of Isonami's controllers received and decoded this transmission, understanding what's happening. Seeing how classified and encrypted transmission is, it's directed towards the first in command face of the Isonami. 'Captain, we received an urgent classified transmission from a Naval Forces border patrol. I advise you to respond to it.' Admiral Tano was not surprised, understanding the situation in which they are. It is pretty normal now to fly into Kusari border patrol squadrons. 'Roger that controller. I will repond to it shortly.' He entered ship's bridge main interfece, and accepted the transmission thus responded to it. 'Konnichiwa Admiral Matsumoto of Kusari Naval Forces Tau border patrol, first in command of IKN Isonami, Admiral Tano is on the channel. We are headed towards the main frontline versus the Bretonian forces, to execute order 21. We are requesting for permission to proceed. Over.' It's exciting and interesting at the same time to see already heavy Kusari border patrols in Taus. Would that mean that Kusari took control fully already under Tau systems, and is preparing for something bigger? 'Konnichiwa Admiral Tano of Kusari warship Isonami, we received your transmission. Your warship is all free to proceed. Good luck with execution of order 21. Admiral Matsumoto of Kusari Naval Forces Tau border patrol signing out. Over.' Ship has resumed its movement towards the frontline. 'Konnichiwa Admiral Matsumoto of Kusari Naval Forces Tau border patrol. We received your tranmission. Domo Arigato for thy permission for us to pass, also for the luck you wished us. We believe luck won't help us, but we will see. Admiral Tano of the Naval Forces warship Isonami, signing out. Over.' As they're slowly closing to frontline, more they're realzing what they will be needing to face with. More and more of Kusari capital ships, along with numerous battlegroups could be seen, patrolling sectors they've recently conquered through massive bloodshed. But from what it can be seen, Kusari is winning the war, but it is losing massive numbers of pilots which is sure. Bretonia is losing even more in this conflict, and it's slowly dying. If they fail this war, Bretonia will no longer prevail, or it will be a Kusari puppet. But there's one thing that every Kusari pilot can see in Tau systems, which is certainly terrifying, but at the same time it is representing Kusari's power in this war. That is how many reinforcements Kusari is gathering in order to conquer everything possible. If this war continues, chances are very high it will, bloodshed will continue being a thing as well as to be a massive bloodshed. How are both of these sides feeling about themselves in the war. Speaking about the opposing side, the Bretonia, it is certainly not enjoying this conflict with Kusari, since Kusari is slowly conquering Bretonia, piece by piece. Kusari is pretty confident in this war, because it does not think of peace nor for any kind of negotiation with Bretonia, but it would rather resume this conflict. 'Admiral Tano, I'm terribly sorry for disturbing you right now, but I am curious how many reinforcements we are gathering to the frontline?' Admiral Tano softly smiled at that question, knowing what's going on in Tau systems right now. An enormous push towards Bretonia's systems, probably not only Tau systems, viewing the fact Kusari is being pretty successful in its push. 'I accept your apology. If you would watch wisely around yourself, you would see lots of Kusari patrols, warships heading towards the frontline. From that, I am guessing two possible options. Either Kusari is losing and gathering reinforcements to somehow stop that, or pushing even more. If Kusari would start losing, we would probably get informed. Therefore, I'm telling we're pushing this war, more than we should. Probably. Frontline is no longer too far away, we are about to see.' Things don't look worrying, because if Kusari would start losing, it would inform everyone where and when to be, and what to do. This push is really not going to be an ordinary push. Since Kusari is gathering numerous reinforcements to the fronline, somehow.

As ship was passing through recently 'conquered' Tau systems, it has turned into a valley of death. Enormous tragic events happened to Bretonia, and their soldiers. Every here and now, various Bretonian and Kusari ship wrecks could be seen, in which Bretonian wrecks dominated the space. Numerous figher ships, gunboats up to battleships. 'Admiral Tano, do you see numbers of wrecks in space? We keep detecing new ones, and it seems like a never-ending event. Incredible...' Most of ship's crew could see wrecks in space, even some attempts of escape pods, that were flying all around the space, along with ship wrecks. Some of them were even hitting this Kusari warship, however, ship has too strong shield to even take some damage. 'This is what we get, for treatening an animal as an animal. This is what a war can bring, but this is too much, viewing the fact this is an enormouse conflict. We've come here to fight for Kusari Empire, and we will do so. Certainly, sight we have a chance to see is incredible.' As ship is moving closer to the frontline, and passing through several systems to get to the frontline, it is having more and more chances to see more wrecks in space. Fascinating this is that how this conflict is still going on, despite the fact how many were killed. 'I'm actually wondering how many ships we will need to fight, but considering we are conquering and slowly winning, we will probably outnumber them.' This conflict has been already here for good five years, and Kusari is still pushing themselves to their limits, bringing in lots of reinforcements. Is that something we can consider wrong? Well, not really for the fact the opposing side did not agree for a nice speech. There's nothing left to do for those who're in command of these warships, than to fight for their people and Empire they're a part of. 'Both sides are losing lots of ships and pilots, however we are brining more reinforcements than the opposing side. Bretonian side is most likely more exhausted than us.' As they were speaking, suddenly they saw a Bretonian fighter attempting to run away from Kusari patrols, who were chasing the ship violently. 'Oh look. Our ships are tearing it to pieces and it surely won't get away. I am surprised how it even got here. Maybe it was hidding to somehow seek for freedom, who knows. We won't interfere due to fact ship is nearly dead.' Bretonian fighter wasn't attempting to fight back, but to escape somehow. However, there was no exit out of that situation, but the ship was rather enjoying its last breaths. Ship got put out of action relatively far away from the Isonami warship, and its escape pod wasn't found which is pretty interesting. Might have got away, nobody is certain. 'Unfortunate for the Bretonia, it got teared to pieces. I won't ask how it even got there. Well, that wasn't really pleasant to watch someone attempting from its best to escape and suffer. But I don't understand pain you went through Admiral Tano, so I can't tell much about this.' Currect first in command of warship Isonami lost its father in this conflict, who died from the Bretonian ships that were outnumbering him, and his escape pod wasn't found. This is a mystery that nobody can solve, where the escape pod exactly is, because space itself is enormous. 'I am still suffering from my father's death, and attempting to regenerate. I am sure I won't be giving up once I shoot them. They've hit me so hard mentally, that nobody can understand that expect who witnessed such. I will atempt whatsoever not to be too aggressive, since that's never the correct path. Let's keep on moving.' Both sides were doing terrible things in this way, even torturing people if they wouldn't destroy them in space, to death. Lots of civilian ships were disabled in this conflict, which is breaking rules of war, thus this conflict can't be only cosidered as a war, but rather something bigger. 'You are right Admiral Tano. I can't even imagine pain you're still going through, but you certainly know what should be the limit in this war. Just a reminder, we are only one system away from the frontline, and we are prepared for the worst.' Warship already passed through several Tau systems from Kusari, and its current frontline is at Tau border with Bretonia. It's getting pretty close the the frontline, as it's seeing more and more wrecks in space, which are symbol of total bloodshed that occured and it still a thing. 'You're right. Be sure to alert all personnel on the ship we are about to enter the warzone, so they can stay prepared.' Ship is slowly closing to the Jump Gate which will lead them to the system where the large battle is currently happening, and where more reinforcements are coming. Controller is alerting all Isonami's ship's crews to prepare themselves for the worst, because things are just about to get rough. 'Aye, aye Admiral. Warning, to all personnel on the ship. Controller of IKN Isonami speaking to ship-wide channel. We are one system far away from the frontline. Prepare yourself for the worst, and don't forget, we are fighting for our one and only Empire. Good luck, domo arigato. Controller of IKN Isonami, terminating ship-wide transmission sequence. Over.' Ship's personnel is nearly prepared, and is rushing all around the ship for things they need in order to prepare for the worst. Large battle is probably about to occur, and everyone needs to work together in order for things to get right. Most of the personnel is mentally ready for this, while Admiral is still regenerating from his father's death. However, he still got the Kusari spirit everyone needs, so things can't get too bad. One thing is always keeping them ready, that is they're fighting for their one and only empire they have, and they must not betray nor loose it.

'Heaven's Dragon' - Report III 前書き

Loading all resources...

Loading ship's [Report III - Ending of 817 AS]...

This strong Kusari warship with the class of Tokugawa has entered the frontline, Tau system that's bordering with Bretonia and where enormous battle is going on. Both sides are doing their best to tear each other apart and conquer as much territory as possible to gather more resources. Situation within the ship is alarming, as everyone is rushing all around the ship to get to their positions, and work together to act as they're supposed to in this battle. All 500 crews are prepared for this conflict, and are ready to fight for the Empire, which is reason they've come so far. 'Warning, to all personnel on the ship. Controller of IKN Isonami speaking to ship-wide channel. We have entered the frontline successfuly. Whoever is not in its position, be sure to, because we are about to enter the battle. For the great Emperor. Domo Arigato, Controller of IKN Isonami signing out. Terminating ship-wide transmission sequence. Over.' Everyone on the ship is nearly on their positions, including Admiral Tano who's not really mentally ready for enter this conflict and to spit fire with its 'heaven's dragon'. There's one good thing about him, that is he got Kusari spirit inside of him, therefore he is at the same time ready to release the 'dragon' into battle. Suddenly ship has received a transmission signal that's headed to all Kusari forces within the system. To be more precise, that was an emergency call. 'Admiral, we received an emergency call from our forces in this system. I will forward it to you.' Signal of the emergency tranmission was pretty low, probably during the combat. Admiral took this responsibility into his hand and answered the transmission. 'Roger. Play the tranmission feed.' Main ship's interface has loaded the tranmission and displayed it to everyone om the bridge. 'Mayday, mayday! This is Kusari Forces squadron Alp... [Warning. Tranmission signal is low. Enabling signal booster.]... we are under attack and we require immediate assistan... [Static]... We are taking heavy hits! Our location is in sector 41b5. Bring in warships, there's too many... [Transmission Signal: LOST]' Nearly immediately after entering the system where currently battles are happening, already a distress call was received. They're kind of lucky for Kusari bringing in lots of reinforcements into the sector, including IKN Isonami. Admiral Tano took this transmission seriously and reacted upon it. 'This is Admiral Asahi Tano from the Kusari Naval Forces warship Isonami. We have received your distress, we coming at our best speed and we're relatively close. Please stand by. [TRANSMISSION SIGNAL: TERMINATED] Controller, set us to cruise-mode. We need to get there as soon as possible.' Isonami itself wasn't too far away from the place where battle is going on. 'Roger that Admiral. We will enter cruise-mode in few minutes.' Ship has entered cruise-mode and orientated towards the location that was sent. Place where battle is happening is in an asteroid field, thus it's very hard to fight there, while also needing to check around yourself for asteroids that can potentially shake and damage the whole ship. This is probably not first time for KNF to hear such communication distress calls, which is case during the whole conflict. Even though Kusari is somewhat managing to push, it is witnessing situations as this one, all around. This specific battle will also be marked as first battle for this warship. Suddenly, ship has received another call, but not an emergency call, from leader of this frontline. 'Konbanwa again to all Kusari Naval Forces, one of leader of this frontline here, informing you about our status within this ending frontline. Currently there's only one battle happening within this system, where we are pushing Bretonian forces to one of their systems with identity of LEEDS. Few of our warships there need immediate assistance, and we are brining reinforcements to that sector which is attached with this communication channel. Bretonian battlegroup is slowly pulling out to the Jump Gate anticipating an easy path, which is their foolish mistake. Jump Gate to LEEDS is under a blockade by our forces. Leader of the first battlegroup within frontline, signing out.' Bridge on warship Isonami full of high command admirals was under a surprise for reason they were not informed before this about status within this system. Sadly, communication messages only float around within this system, heavily encrypted, and it takes time to get to other systems. However, this surprised made crew excited. From the communication message, KNF forces are pushing Bretonian last-standing battlegroup to the Jump Gate, and putting them to a deadly and unavoidable trap. 'This looks promising. We are tracking our battlegroup on the navigation map, we are not too far away. Also pretty close to the Jump Gate to LEEDS, where the trap is.' Controller has spoken being pretty excited along with everyone else on the ship. Besides the reason KNF is pushing Bretonia to this trap somehow, first battle for IKN Isonami might occur. While ship is cruising, its powercore is not charged enough to also charge weapon system, so they're probably be needing to catch some range before doing anything. 'We shall win or die with honour, there is no other available option. Alert whole ship once we get into range of combat. We are very close now.' Ship finally has got into range, but not yet into battle-rage for reason that powercore needs to charge. Controller used this opportunity to alert all crews on the ship to prepare for battle and navigation. 'To all personnel on the ship. We are very close to the rage of battle. We are picking up several Bretonian warship along with lots of fightercraft. This is surely gonna be rough. Concentrate on our orders during the battle, and everything will be fine. We shall either win or die with honour. For the Empire of Kusari!' Everyone on the ship was already in their positions, depending on their profession, which is most likely key to success. Ship has got into battle rage, and charged its powercore before entering it. 'Admiral we have entered battle-rage! Weapons are fully charged. On thy signal, we are opening fire upon Bretonia ships. One of KNF warships there is burning, I am not certain if we will be able to act before it happens something! I'm ready!' One of KNF warships there from which distress signal was made, was being chased by several Bretonia warship. From long-range, there were also KNF reinforcements coming in with warships and fightercraft. Objective is if we can't destroy ships, to push them to Jump Gate which leads to LEEDS, where they will be put into an unavoidable trap. 'Well done. Open fire immediately! We must save the ship if possible! Watch out for asteroids as well, we don't want to suffer from them as well.' Ship has opened fire upon the Bretonian warships that were chasing a lone KNF warship. 'We're opening fire!' Another KNF battlegroup has joined the battle, representing themselves as reinforcements as Isonami is. Both Isonami and other reinforcements were chasing Bretonia warships, as they were chasing that lone warship. During the battle, it was pretty intense as both sides were suffering, Bretonia side was suffering from KNF reinforcements, while KNF side was suffering from intention to save the warship if it's possible. Everyone participating in the battle was moving towards the Jump Gate to LEEDS, where that lone KNF warship was knowing about the trap they are setting to Bretonian last-standing battlegroup. Warship was already losing lots of crew due to critical damage that was done. Bretonia battlegroup was taking heavy hits, eventually getting to the Jump Gate. KNF warship lost most of its crew, and wasn't able anymore to even shoot back, while Bretonia battlegroup was also taking critical damage from the KNF reinforcements, including IKN Isonami. 'Don't stop firing, we must to destroy them! I also see they've entered the trap, and I see KNF warships blocking the Jump Gate to LEEDS. Now Bretonia battlegroup probably knows there's no exit for them.' Bretonia Battlegroup has entered the trap, and was surrounded by even more KNF warships, without ability to use the actualy Jump Gate. The KNF warship that was taking critical hits, managed to exit the fire, however, nearly destroyed. Nearly all crew onboard got killed. Bretonian battlegroup containing of numerous fighters and warships, was being destroyed completely, this Kusari trap was a total success. 'We're tearing them to pieces! We better hurry up and save the crews onboard that KNF warship, if nobody else can. Wait... there are freighters somehow getting crews onboard that KNF warship, and it is about to blow up! I hope they will gather as much crew as possible.' Situation was intense, having Bretonia battlegroup relatively close to KNF warship in which freighters are somehow docking at and picking up survivors. Bretonia battlegroup was attempting to focus fire upon that warship, however they were not successful for reason every other KNF warship and fighter was destroying them and tearing to pieces. Bretonia battlegroup wasn't able to shoot like the KNF warship, and eventually their warships were also at the point of destruction. Kusari freighters that picked up as much crew as they possibly could, had to back away because warship's main reactor was about to explode. They managed to get away to safe range, without thinking of Bretonian battlegroup, because they were also shattering. 'Freighters managed to pick up some crew from that warship. It's going to explode any moment, along with Bretonian warships. I'm picking up heavy readings from the ship... it's main power reactor is exploding! We got no Kusari ships anymore near that warship.' This "spectacular" view was a thing now, where all of the Bretonian warhips were exploding at the same time when that KNF warship. There is no way to save the ship from not exploding, since it was tearing apart itself from the heavy and long Bretonian shots. At least, every survivor that was found on the ship was also rescued, thank to KNF blockade that was tearing Bretonian battlegroup at the same time, leading to point where they can't even shoot. Suddenly KNF warship along with rest of Bretonian warships has exploded at the same time, giving a pretty view, but at the same time sad view. 'I'm sorry. I done my best here, at least all survivors that were found onboard the ship were rescued... We are now left here blockading the Jump Gate.' Moment of silence was a thing now onboard the Isonami, while everyone was giving prayers to the KNF warships, which is part of honourable culture. 'We done what we could Admiral... Look. We are getting a transmission signal from frontline leader.' They opened the transmission signal, displaying the message along with leader of the frontline himself speaking. 'This is transmission exclusively directed to warship ISONAMI of the Naval Forces. I must use this opportunity to congratulate you for the amazing push to the Bretonian battlegroup. When it comes to that KNF warship, we done what we could. Survivors that were spotted onboard the ship were also rescued. Now when you're here, seeing you're not damage, keep the blockade next to this Jump Gate. We won't be thinking of jumping until we recover and bring in more reinforcements. LEEDS are our next objective. God speed.' Most of crew onboard Isonami was cheered up after hearing this transmission, while other were not themselves at the moment - reason would be invasion of Leeds, it seems. 'Our orders right now are to keep the blockade of this Jump Gate. I hope everyone onboard our ship is fine. Please keep the weapons online for various reasons.' Overall situation in that sector of system was pretty calm, since last-standing battlegroup of Bretonia was destroyed, along with that lone KNF warship. Ships that trapped Bretonian battlegroup, along with reinforcements that were playing important role while pushing last-standing Bretonian battlegroup to this trap, formed a formation around the Jump Gate to block it as well as to secure it from any danger. Reason why blockade is still a thing despite the fact victory happened, nobody yet knows what's behind that Jump Gate. Preparations must be made before taking the Jump Gate, preparations to enter another Bretonian system. All KNF ships must be fully ready to enter it, to be fully repaired, as well as to bring in as much ships as possible, to invade hostile system, which is goal of this conflict. There were also rumors flying around about so called Gallia, that nobody knows much yet, nor where they are. But something happened for sure that made rumors flying around, and nobody knows what exactly is going on. 'Some crew onboard brought this weird rumor about Gallia, with which I am not familiar with. Nobody seems to knows what's going on, but something happened that we are not aware of. I'm also amazed of this formation around the Jump Gate. Luckly our ship didn't suffer from any damage, but there were some ships that left this sector, moving to repair themselves. This is probably going to be something big.' Some ships were leaving the sector for repairs, and certainly probably once the Jump Gate actually gets used, behind it, large battle will most likely happen. Bretonians are anticipating to get invaded any moment, and they are probably preparing themselves, just like KNF are. 'I am not familiar with those Gallia rumors, whatever. But I'm sure no Bretonians will jump here, they can't be ready before us, considering the fact how fast they're now losing.' What will Bretonia do in order to possibly stop Empire of Kusari, can they even think of such? Nobody knows, but they must think of a solution if they want to prevail. Maybe it hasn't come to that question yet, but how would you eat an elephant? Piece by piece, that can be related to this conflict. 'I agree. Whatever we are doing, we are either going for victory or death with honour, and nothing can stop us from that. Now, I will do some work on bridge here. I need some concentration, anyway.' There are some documents that need to get filled up, that were sent by the governments about the conflict, also some strategies when it comes to this conflict, invasion and many other. Now when system is probably claimed, even more will come. 'Roger that Admiral, I will leave you alone and watch what's going on here. Will alert you in case of something, and rest of the crew of course.' These preparations might take some time, for KNF to quickly attempt to recover from these conflicts here. Invasions must be well-organized, without such thing, success can't be a thing. Kusari immediately used this chance to repair ships that need to get repaired, also to bring in a lot more ships. From what it is looking now and what plans are, this is going to be hell of an invasion, will either be a successful move of total a catastrophe. Will anything happen before the invasion and will Kusari manage to recover quick enough to invade successfuly, that needs some time in order to get answered. Organization is key to success, along as cooperation.

'Heaven's Dragon' - Report IV 前書き

Loading all resources...

Loading ship's [Report IV - Beginning of 818 AS]...

Several weeks passed during which extreme preparations were done, to invade hostile system. From these painful battles in Taus, where both sides suffered, organization is key to success. Therefore, Kusari forces were recovering after their last battle, during the blockade of the Jump Gate. These preparations will end up in having massive invasion in hostile system. During this period of recovering, nothig too special was happening besides warships, fightercraft that arriving every here and now, to prepare for this invasion. Suddenly after few weeks, all KNF forces within the border with Bretonia received a transmission signal, again from the leader of frontline. 'Konbanwa to all NAVAL FORCES within frontline. We are about to use the Jump Gate and invade hostile system, all damaged ships were repaired, and all reinforcements that needed to arrive have arrived. All of is will be jumping at 17. If anyone is having troubles with this, make sure to contact me.' Most of crew onboard ISONAMI were expecting this sooner or later, which happened. Everyone onboard the ship is ready for invasion. 'To all personnel aboard ISONAMI, Admiral Tano of the ISONAMI speaking to you. I would like to use this opportunity to tell everyone we will use the Jump gate to LEEDS, and invade it in several hours. If anyone is having issues with something, please contact proper authorities onboard for that case. For the Emperor we shall fight with honour. Admiral Tano signing out.' Situation within ISONAMI was pretty intense for reason invasion is about to begin - meaning large battle will occur in hostile territory. Invasions can only be a total success or total failure, and failure will cost Kusari. Leader of the frontline sent strategical documents to every KNF ship that will be invading LEEDS, explaining where KNF will be moving towards do and what goals are. Main objective is to launch a full-scale assault on the Bretonian Derby and Leeds Planetary Fleets in an attempt to prepare the way for a ground invasion. These specific objectives require a massive invasion, which means it requires lots of ship. KNF side behind the Jump Gate has an enormous force containg of numerous warships and fightercraft, which is a very rare sight. This way KNF forces are ready to invade, how successful will it be, nobody is certain until they actually jump. 'Time is about to come Admiral, I suggest we form infront the Jump Gate in order to jump, most of them did already.' Most of the warships and fightercraft already formed infront of the Jump Gate to LEEDS, leading ISONAMI also do the same with Admiral's command. 'Move the ship infront of the Jump Gate as well. Make sure we got enough space for ourselves, considering how many ships there are.' There were lots of KNF ships there infront of the Jump Gate, and Jump Gate can't be used while everyone is wanting to jump at once, therefore space along with time must be given to all ships. 'Roger that Admiral. We are moving ship towards the front of the Jump Gate.' Moving of the ship was interesting, needing to consider several things while moving it. Consider KNF ships infront of the Jump Gate, which forces you to search for as much space as possible. Space is enormous, true, but amount of ships infront the Jump Gate is so amazing, that hardly any space for formation can be found. After some short amount of time, ship found space to form infront of the Jump Gate. Such thing is important for "well-organized" reasons, and mistakes are not allowed in such things. 'We are in place Admiral, also I made sure we get some space for ourselves. Moment to jump is about to come, and we are prepared.' ISONAMI was in the back, well, ships were still forming behind the ISONAMI even, incredibly enough. 'Well done. We got our timer here that leader of the frontline sent to us. It's about to announce beginning of the invasion.' All ships now were in information, and waiting for the timer to announce beginning of the invasion. View of those ships was incredible. Not much time was left since everyone has formed, leading eventually to timer announcing beginning of the invasion. All ships were slowly moving towards the Jump Gate including ISONAMI. One of warships already has docked with the Jump Gate, and jumped at enormous speed. 'Here we go. Timer has announced beginning of the invasion, and I already see ships docking with the Jump Gate. Controller, please follow the algorithm.' Controller responded. 'Sure thing Admiral. I will follow 'em.' Some time has passed resulting in most of the ships already in the Jump Gate sequence. Algorithm has chosen ISONAMI now, enabling Jump Gate Sequence for it. 'It's our move now. Enabling Jump Gate sequence Admiral. For the Emperor!' Admiral used this chance to alert all crew onboard the ship about the jump. 'Roger, I'm alerting all crew onboard. - TO all crew onboard the ship, Admiral Tano of the ISONAMI speaking to you. We are in sequence with the Jump Gate to LEEDS, any moment we will jump. Prepare for the light speed. Admiral Tano signing out.' All crew was already in position to prepare for light speed, which will be rough certainly. ISONAMI itself has entered the Jump Gate, at the same time entered light of speed. Whole ship was extremely shaking in the beginning due to force that was given to it. After some time, ship has stopped shaking and was more normal. Invasion has officialy begun for the ISONAMI. Interval between each ship after jumping to LEEDS will be close, therefore everyone will be there and ready for battle. Nobody yet knows how prepared Bretonians are, but if they want to defend against such force, they will need hell of a battlegroup. Several days later, ISONAMI along with other KNF ships that were invading LEEDS, have finally reached ending point of the jump. Point where ships finally get out of the Jump Gate sequence, and return back to their normal speeds. This case however, was pretty interesting for the KNF forces, better to say, anticipations were kind of correct. 'Admiral! We are about to leave Jump Gate sequence... and here we are! Holy...' Controller had nothing to say, after seeing a Bretonia battlegroup about 10 klicks far away from the KNF invaders. Suddenly, a communication message has appeared and ISONAMI accepted it. 'This is KNF leader of the frontlike to all KNFs. Bretonian ships are aiming at us, prepare for a fight. We will be pushing to the Planetary objects. Focus all of thy ship's energy upon Bretonia ships. Victory or death, for the Emperor!' Crew onboard bridge of ISONAMI was under a panic, luckly ISONAMI had its weapons loaded, and a large battle is about to begin. 'You heard it. Open fire! We must push the Bretonia ships. They didn't even attempt to contact our ships. -- TO all crew onboard ISONAMI, as soon as we exited the Jump Gate sequence, we were waited by Bretonian battlegroups. Prepare for a combat!' As KNF ships were gathering the needed range, and Bretonian ships preparing to get chased, KNF was forming a well known square formation to be as much deadly as possible. KNF ships were in battle range, and suddenly, through high technology computers, terrifying sounds of war could be heard. Heavy weapons were releasting very deadly antimatters, tearing ships apart. 'Release the antimattters! There is no place for misses, these things waste large amounts of powercore!' There was no place given for misses and calculations for hits were extreme, therefore hits were at the same time landing at opponent's ship. Bretonia ships were also releasing antimatter, and at the same time doing some damage. Fightercraft has already faced each others, extreme battle has begun. Bretonia fighters, some of them, were trapped in this deadly square formation resulting in Kusari warships to use their secondary weaponry against fightercraft, and tear them to pieces. Surroundings on space were fully covered in lasers, antimatters, pythons, warships and whatnot. Admiral Tano's warship was rapidly releasing all sorts of weaponry lasers, antimatters upon Bretonia capital ships. Opponents were focusing upon the closest KNF warship, ISONAMI itself was a bit far away from that point, therefore it was not under focus. 'Our powercore is empty! I will collect some more power in order to release those deadly antimatters!' Every ship now in combat was a bit suffering from the powercore, needing to save some for other heavy weaponry. 'Our friend there is under focus, but our opponents are suffering a lot more.' Numbers in the battle were very different. Kusari had a lot more numbers in all ship classes, which means invasion is looking efficient so far. As ISONAMI fired antimatter, hitting one of the critical Bretonia capital ships, it at the same time exploded. 'For the Emperor! One of their warships has been disabled! Move upon other ones!' Bretonian side was suffering more and more as the battle was going on. Both sides lost lots of fighter, but Bretonian the most due to fact Bretonian fighters were relatively close to KNF warships. One of KNF warships has been nearly disabled, as it was taking heavy hits. That "shield" allowed other KNF warships to disable another Bretonian warships, and battle was already looking good for the Kusari side. Battle was now relatively far from the Jump Gate, about 20 klicks far away. Battle was really rapid, as Bretonia warships somehow got into a range that really made KNF warships to deal even more damage, resulting in devastating explosions everywhere around Bretonian capital ships. Another Bretonia warship was disabled, along with the KNF "shield" warships. Few more Bretonian capital ships were left, that were already damaged. KNF has a lot more numbers, therefore damage was devastating to Bretonian capital ships. 'Action here is incredible. We are not taking any hits yet Admiral. Few more left.' Admiral didn't have much to say, except to keep focusing fire upon the closest ones. Battle's been already going on for few good hours, in constant fire. From this point, it was sure that Bretonia will lose this battle near the Jump Gate, because of them their warships are left, compared to KNFs enormous numbers. Bretonian warships were taking heavy hits, that they couldn't shoot anymore, because their ships were all disabled due to heavy strikes from the Naval forces. ISONAMI all the time has been saving energy and releasing antimatters, and dealing enormous damage to hostile ships. Most of Bretonias fightercraft was disabled, along with rest of their warships. This battle is about to end, which will most likely result in victory for Empire of Kusari. Concentration must not fall, and pressure must be dealt to secure the victory. One of next objectives would be to take over Stokes station, if Bretonia keeps losing like now. Kusari is looking very strong in this conflict, and it is not giving any chances to their opponents...