Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: r9oGUcn.png]
Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: Bretonian Government
Subject: Warehouse Leasing

To whom it may concern.

Estimado representative of the Kingdom of Bretonia,

I am contacting you on behalf of Maltese corporation, so known as Cadiz Cartel. Our organization are interested to increase commercial traffic between Bretonia and Malta. We hope that niobium ore, extracted and delivered through Gallic blockade by our men have found a use in Bretonia. Besides, we appreciated the Kingdom for the goods, delivered back from Bretonia to Malta by our "grey" routes.

Pursuant to the aforesaid, we wish to lease a few warehouse space to increase the volume of trade operations between the Kingdom of Bretonia and Cuatroce corporation.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Atentamente,
Antonio de Motti,
Chief Commercial Officer of the Cadiz Cartel.
[Image: IDxSTJ2.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Diplomatic Standard
Priority: Normal

To: Antonio de Motti, CCO, Cadiz Cartel

Good day,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our friends on Malta. We would, of course, gladly welcome additional trade with Malta. Any niobium your people mine or seize from mutual enemies in Taus can be sold for a significant profit at BMM's Aland Shipyard in the Gibraltar
(Omega-3) System. Any niobium you can supply would greatly aid us in the war effort.

Uncut Diamonds mined from Omega-2 are part of an economic strategy within the Omega systems, and the Kingdom of Bretonia is expanding economic efforts in that system, fronted by the BMF, who will be notified to respond to this correspondence and encouraged to provide a steady flow of Diamonds to meet Maltese market demand.

Storage facilities for mined Ore are currently under development (development which Malta may take part in) in the vicinity of Sprague, operated by the BMM and managed by a certain Professor Arthur Morrison, who will likewise be directed to respond to this correspondence and informed that his doors will be opened to your trade.

Lord George Mountbatten
Duke of Westminster
Her Majesty's Principal Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs

Gallia Delenda Est
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

Greetings,

I have been directed to respond to your request for Niobium market access. As per the agreements I am told we have, Niobium markets will be open to Maltese traders in Omega 3, and you will find they pay a highly competitve price.

Furthermore, my base, Medway dock, is available to your organisation and others as a Diamond market. We are currently being upgraded from the original research facility to a more mining focused base, and this upgrade work is underway at a steady pace.

I would like to extend an offer I have made to others here to your organisation. The base will pay reasonable prices for upgrade commodities, and I am open to negoitating bonus payments, or simply raising the purchase price to a more lucrative one.

Sincerely,
Professor Arthur Morrison, Cambridge University & BMM R&D Division

University of Cambridge

[Image: 6nzoUbl.gif]

Professor Arthur Morrison
[Image: r9oGUcn.png]
Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: Arthur Morrison
Subject: Warehouse Leasing

Estimado SeƱor Morrison,

The additional payment is not a necessary. Our corporation is ready to assist you with an upgrade of the station. Soon, two our transports will depart from Malta and will arrive to Bretonia at Saturday, 13th of July.

Moreover, Our future commercial cooperation will make much more profit and benefits that we both can expect, I sure.

Atentamente,
Antonio de Motti,
Chief Commercial Officer of the Cadiz Cartel.