Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Golden Chrysanthemums
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Konnichiwa, brothers and sisters.

I'm happy to report to you today that we have been making efforts to aid the offensive on Planet Tomioka. The Gen'an Freighter Soyokaze has been making supply drops to your troops on the planet. Food, armor, weapons, and other supplies have found themselves on the front lines to re-energize your fighters. However, the trips to Nagano from our supply points is getting more dangerous. the Navy and Samura keep putting the pressure on, despite Rheinland knocking on Honshu's door. We can handle these annoyances, but sometimes additional firepower would smooth the ride.

Because of this, I would like to request the usage of some technology. We have been coming across a lot of capital vessels recently, and sometimes Orchids can't pull the firepower we need. If possible, three Nodachi bombers as well as Daito and Gendaito weapons would help us clear the way for more supplies than what reach the planet now.

Additionally, Shikoku has also seen an increase of enemy ships. It isn't exactly in the neighborhood of Nagano, but some additional firepower could be useful there as well. If it can be spared to bolster our ranks, one Hachiman gunboat would prove to be invaluable.

Of course, we would be willing to repay this kindness. More frequent shipments to Tomioka is obvious, but supplies from elsewhere, credits, or even some of our own firepower are also on the table.

Until we next meet,
渡辺・散花

Lieutenant
Watanabe Chika

[Image: ftVtq8z.png]
中井藩の大名
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan|

[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: l6YFwyq.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Gen'an Cell

Sender: Nakai Shun

Subject: Tech Usage

Konbanwa, Golden Chrysanthemums, Gen'an Cell

I am not sure if we have met yet sister I am Nakai Shun Daimyo of the Nakai Clan, of The Blood Dragons.

It is pleasing to hear that you have been sending much needed supplies to our outpost on Planet Tomioka, the assault will be more successful with the supplies given.

Now about this weaponry and ship you have requested I do hope that I get this right in the list:

Weapons:
  • Daito - Neutron class guns
  • Gendaito - Laser class guns

Ships:
  • 3 Nodachi - Light bomber class vessel
  • 1 Hachiman - Light gunboat class vessel

If this list is correct we can spare you 3 Nodachi light bombers with the weaponry requested of the Daito and Gendaito of which will be available for you to buy at will and about the Hachiman it is a big request for us but we can spare 1 for you to use to reinforce your space in Shikoku.

We will allow you to use these weapons and ship against our enemies, but we request that none of our technology will be used against our allies as I hope you can see this will not look good for us, do let me know when you want them and I can have them ready at our shipyard in Chugoku.

Arigato,
Nakai Shun
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

Attachments:
EMPTY...

Signal Lost.......... ▮
Reply [Y]/[N]
Golden Chrysanthemums
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Nakai-san, konnichiwa.

Arigato for your fast reply. I understand why shooting your allies with these ships would cause issues for you. We don't want to cause a diplomatic nightmare for our closest allies, so of course we will accept your terms. Picking up the ships as soon as it is convinient for you would be perfect for us, that way we can put them to work as soon as possible.

Until next time,
渡辺・散花

Lieutenant
Watanabe Chika