Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the IND...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New York system...
Liberty Capitol...
Planet Pittsburg orbit...

Armoury.001, nicknamed the Myrmidon's.Soul, flagship -and pride- of the Arms Dealing Giant Armoury and Co; dominated the scene in Planet Pittsburg's orbit. There was activity in most of the decks as usual. The Zoner Juggernaut, kitted out to act as the ultimate mobile showroom to be present in Liberty space was one of the finest purchases made by Mr. Wilson, the genius behind the possibly one of the biggest, most successful arms dealing companies scattered across the Sirius sector. James Wilson was, and still is known as the pioneer of the arms trade, and as such, has a rather unique reputation that precedes him.

In the uppermost decks, the staff quarters and Wilson's Private suite were located. James was currently in the bedroom, preparing to make a public appearance. Today was a big day for James. Today, was the day that the IND and Armoury and Co. were undergoing a merger, assuming all went well. James stepped out of the room, buttoning his pinstripe suit, completely engrossed in thought.

"Sir, the video conference has been setup in the board room. Everyone is waiting for you there." A woman in a business suit and a skirt walked into the room, speaking.

"Thank you, Jaymie. Let the others know i shall be there shortly." James replied in his cool, calm voice.

Walking with a slight swagger, James was prepared to do what needed to be done to get this deal completed with perfection. He walked into the board room, and all the various members of the Armoury franchise were seen to be seated around the table. after a brief exchange of greetings, James took his seat at the head of the table. He was ready to begin.

"Jaymie, connect me to the IND, directly to the PR department, if need be. They know my call is expected, thank you." James finished his sentence with a small smile.