Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Edmund Steiner, Admiral of the Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KjYldBq.png]

Admiral Steiner,

Please accept this as my final report for the Cortez theatre of operations.

Flight squadrons have completed sweeps of the area, and we have found nothing more than the patrols we have come to expect from Cortez at this point. The bulk of the Gaul forces have successfully been repelled by allied operations. At this stage, I feel the Harlow is being wasted, and should be withdrawn as per the primary directive for Battlegroup Harlow.

The report aside, you know I don't like being this far from Her. We have a very specific role in this theatre of war, and I don't intend to fail in my duties.. I'm asking to move back to our position in Manchester at full speed.

In addition to the Harlow's operations, I'd also like to submit my report on the Valiant. Weapons testing has been completed, and I have personally overseen her integration into the fleet. She's a good ship, sir. With a little more armour plating, she'll serve us well.

Unless there's anything else you require of me, I'll prep the boys for departure.

Yours, in Service to the Crown,

Michelle O'Brian, Admiral
Battlegroup Harlow
Bretonian Command
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Alpine
To: Admiral M. O'Brian

[Image: XpbGmqn.png]

Admiral O'Brian

With the Cortez Corridor now re-opened, the Harlow may return to her former position and continue to watch over the Manchester system. Given your proximity to Winchester Station, I would send whatever vessels you can to get themselves repaired. I expect your group to be at full strength before the end of October.

Be aware admiral, that while Cortez is open once more, our position is still precarious, should the need arise, you may find the Harlow redeployed. I appreciate the need to keep her safe, but alas, we have fewer and fewer ships to keep in reserve with each passing day. For the time being however, we've chalked up a big win, lets hope the Harlow need not see frontline service yet.

Edmund J.R Steiner
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open