Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Navy, Gallic Royal Police. From: Gallic Royal Intelligence Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: mnqXpqz.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: mnqXpqz.png]

[Image: Emeline.Coste.png]

[Image: mnqXpqz.png]

Sender: Emeline Coste, Commandant
Recipients: Gallic Royal Navy and Royal Police officers only
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Bonjour, Officers

I became a commandant. You shouldn't congratulate me on new appointment. I am very surprised by our success in previous operation. Especially with our poor combat readiness on your bases.

We do not have good coordination of military operations between departments. We will fix it.

Very soon, I will conduct an audit with the government of all military bases. I really hope that your bases will be ready for it.

About other news.
I have information about the upcoming restoration of Aland shipyard. Bretonians are going to buy materials from Kusarians. The shipyard in Shikoku system will sell these materials. Our mission is to stop support for the restoration of Aland shipyard.

I’m almost ready to plan where and how we can do it, but I want to know from you, have any ideas?

I also want to tell you about one of my projects. My science department is preparing a new type of dark matter reactor. In theory, this can provide energy to our entire fleet. But for now this is only a prototype. Other data is classified.
I really hope for your understanding.

[Image: grp-Logo-green.png]
[Image: 180?cb=20170728150407]
-- Signal entrant --
-- Flux vidéo --
* ID: Directeur des services actifs Theo Decass
* Emplacement: Direction Générale de Police Judiciaire de Paris
* Assujettir: Audit
Signal entrant achevé
Début du message:

Saluté Commandant Coste

I do not appreciate your tone in regards to my Royal Police forces, especially considering the vagueness to your message, for someone who's been appointed the role of Commandant you already have stumbled at the first hurdle when it comes to first impressions.

When it comes to Military operations the Royal Police have only ever provided support, none of our stations are on the front lines, nor are any of them "Military Bases". At most during the Operation you mention which i presume is the one within Roussillon, I sent the Military support in the shape of Fighters and the Palais de Justice Battle cruiser, none of our stations were involved.
We are a Police force, we have Police Stations and Prisons, so to speak of our poor combat readiness when our stations have yet to even be involved or at the forefront in recent operations is insulting. So if you wish to Audit Royal Police assets, i recommend you return following correct procedure and with actual Justification for such.

I will however, concede that there is poor communication between the Police, Military and Intelligence agencies something we all need to address and rectify, as we have seen, the Council are taking advantage of the Fleet being engaged with Bretonia and to make matters worse we have seen a strong resurgence of Maquis aggression. The Royal Police lost alot of pilots to the call for man power to invade Bretonia and only now are we beginning to see our ranks return to strength, so any and all assistance the Military and Intelligence services can offer.

If the Intelligence service require officers to attend during the Audit of Military assets put in the call and i will arrange for some to be assigned to you.

Directeur des services actifs Theo Decass - Gallic Royal Police - GRP|

Message terminé
--Le flux vidéo est terminé --
-- Journal de données secondaire enregistré --

16th July 742 A.G.S.
Leeds System
[Image: unknown_10.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Gallic Royal Intelligence Service
Subject: Bretonians supplies.

Commandant Emeline Coste,

Congratulations for your promotion, Commandant. It is not surprising given all the efforts that Les Revelateurs have deployed in the past months. I have been delegated by the Etat-Major to send a response to your transmission.

So it appears the Bretonians are trying to repair Aland? It is of course of our concern to stop if we can the restoration of this shipyard. Actually, our old enemy only can count on the help from Liberty and cannot build any other warships. We must to make sure that this situation remains so.

If they buy the equipment from Kusari, it is obvious the transports are going to go through Liberty to reach Bretonia via the Cortez corridor. I am the Commandant since few weeks of the Carcassonne Battlegroup stationed in California. Raids in that sector has been succesful and we are willing to continue our operations. Though the resources are limited. However the forces in New London may be able to deploy a more efficient force to ruin the last Bretonians hopes.

As for your scientific project, I guess this is beyong my rank so once you would have made progress, you may talk about this to the Etat-Major itself.

Sincèrement

Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

[Image: mnqXpqz.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: mnqXpqz.png]

[Image: Emeline.Coste.png]

[Image: mnqXpqz.png]

Sender: Emeline Coste, Commandant
Recipients: Commandant Pierre Vaillant, Directeur des services actifs Theo Decass
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Bonjour, Officers

For Royal Police.
Well, I hope you understood my tone correctly, but I have bad news for you. In the Zurich system, which is also under your control, a non-registered station has been worth a whole month already. Luxembourg Station.
I very much hope that you will make everything necessary for it to be registered or destroyed. This is your choice.

About the checks. Our check was secretly sanctioned by the government. I will lead it. You do not want a bad relationship with our government. I really hope for your understanding.
And next time I ask you to change tone in relation to me.

For Royal Navy.
Good plan. I am sure that you will implement it. But I have more interesting news for you.
While my flagship was monitoring in the Omega 3 system, I noticed Kusarian ship. He delivered Shipyard components to Aland.
This is beyond our control. Request information from Kusari. Otherwise, it looks like a diplomatic scandal. Leave the whole situation under your control.

The King command that!