Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: D'huum Tu Vong Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Moved this faction off the flood and cleaned the application forum by request of the current Leader. Good luck, I hope to see you guys out there! ~ Alpha Wolf
(07-16-2019, 04:05 PM)Goliath Wrote: [ -> ]Bruh I praise the Light but there are two now.

Quick EDIT: Why you guys not using D'Huum| as your tag? Its more relevant instead of DTV|, which brings the idea of human ships, not Nomad

You sir, have raised a valid point. We shall adapt D'huum| as a tag.
So this thing's actually for serious. Fair enough, I guess it can become interesting, and pave the way for previously unconceivable situations - see: humans and Nomads ganking upon these guys to wipe them out - but I'm still wondering what kind of infection we're talking about.
Is it like a forceful assimilation in their Mindshare?
Hell, is there even some physical contact and mutation involved or is it like a computer virus?

Also, you said that they control an entire sector, which makes me think that they must've completed something akin to the learning process the Dom'Kavash meant for the Nomads of Sirius.
Do they actually have some sort of sophisticated culture or are they just space monsters? Like, is there an actual civilization back in this Aurora sector, with some cultural depth to it, or did it just poof the moment this sort of virus appeared?
(07-16-2019, 08:16 PM)Altzek Wrote: [ -> ]So this thing's actually for serious.
Well it is
Lets see how stuff develops
Good luck

*jesus christ a 3rd nomad faction, what is happening*
(07-16-2019, 08:16 PM)Altzek Wrote: [ -> ]So this thing's actually for serious. Fair enough, I guess it can become interesting, and pave the way for previously unconceivable situations - see: humans and Nomads ganking upon these guys to wipe them out - but I'm still wondering what kind of infection we're talking about.
Is it like a forceful assimilation in their Mindshare?
Hell, is there even some physical contact and mutation involved or is it like a computer virus?

Also, you said that they control an entire sector, which makes me think that they must've completed something akin to the learning process the Dom'Kavash meant for the Nomads of Sirius.
Do they actually have some sort of sophisticated culture or are they just space monsters? Like, is there an actual civilization back in this Aurora sector, with some cultural depth to it, or did it just poof the moment this sort of virus appeared?

We have updated the RP Guide with more information about how we envision the infection to work and what the differences are between the Nomads that already have experience with humans and ourselves.

As for the situation in Aurora, I think that will make a good topic for a stories/biography thread to fully flesh out the lore. We'll start working on that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4