Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police Undercover application and Proccessing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

Undercover status:

Are you ready to take on a new and mysterious position within our Police Force? Do you want to catch the bad guy without them knowing your a Police Officer until it's to late? Well we are excited to announce a new status officer's can earn after meeting some basic requirements! You would be authorized to fly unmarked ships within Liberty and nab smugglers and other unsavory types without them ever knowing your coming! If your interested come see the Chief when your done with your patrol!

Disclaimer: you must be at least a Detective to be considered.

[Image: 7rf3hn6.jpg]
[Image: LUWMouE.gif]
Comm ID: Alban Jankowski
Recipient: Liberty Police Undercover Applications and Processing
Subject: Application For Undercover Work
Encryption: Weak

Figured it was time I put in this application, in light of the recent promotion back to Detective.

I'll be frank here Chief, while conducting my police work with sirens blaring and LPI ident tags on full show for the whole world to see is perfectly fine and all, a recent incident that occured a month or so back got me thinking ([x] the relevance of said case is up in the air now due to recent events in the arena of foriegn affairs). Back when I was making the rounds on the streets and alleyways of the central Pittsburgh megaopolis, I did a bit of undercover every now and then. Infiltrate a couple of gangs, tag some high value targets and call in the arrest teams before the day was over. It didn't happen very often but when the where the obvious prescene of a police investigation would do more harm than good, the so called "plain clothes" approach helped immensely.

Seeing as I am back in space, I'd like to get the jump on criminals using this same approach like I did way back. I'll leave it in your hands to decide what happens next.

Detective Alban Jankowski:

Chief of Police Holiday and Deputy Chief Harrison has approved your undercover status. Legally we are allowed to remove our designation from our ships but we are mandated to have our ID and Identification Friend of Foe system still showing Liberty Police Inc. Good luck and make us proud.

[Image: E8DmCjD.png]

Officer: Lt Mark "Douglas" Brown
R.e: Error in understanding the law

Dear Chiefs,

I'd like to apply for "undercover status" on the grounds of training and undercover deployment where required.

I would like my job description to have an addition following the new status:

My work will contain four modules of work,

Examination of the management and oversight of undercover officers, including their selection, training, supervision, care after the end of an undercover deployment, and the legal and regulatory framework within which undercover policing was carried out. All within the Liberty Law framework and the supervisory of undercover work.

Module Two (a) will involve chiefs and lieutenants from within undercover policing units, building and enhancing the unit further.

Module Three (b) will involve senior officers higher in the chain of command as well as police personnel who handled intelligence provided by undercover police officers within One Police Plaza reporting office.

Module Four© will involve other government bodies with a connection to undercover policing, including the Liberty Government.

However, I understand most of my work will be guaranteed deployment in the field as an undercover LPI- Lieutenant watching trade lanes incoming logistical movements and be at outposts waiting for unwanted folk to demonstrate illegal behaviour and strike before they've realised we hit them.

My line of work continues beyond this letter as we work to better Liberty Police and our policing practices.

Thank you for your time,
Mark Brown.

[Image: MVk0PL3.png]

Lt. Mark Brown:

Chief of Police Holiday and Deputy Chief Harrison has approved your undercover status. Legally we are allowed to remove our designation from our ships but we are mandated to have our ID and Identification Friend of Foe system still showing Liberty Police Inc. Good luck and make us proud.

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Officer Name: Detective Andrew Wilson
Password: WhyNotStarbucks
Topic of Communication: Going stealthy
Recipient: One Police Plaza

I would like to apply for undercover work. I was really waiting to receive a promotion just for that. We've been doing great work lately, and our increased rate of catching leads to more careful criminals, which check for ANY sign of nearby officers before delivering anything from the forbidden list. Partially it's good since at least some of them think twice before trying to smuggle their way. Prevented crimes before they were even started, huh. But another half of them don't know where to stop themselves. And we need to show them, that justice can come when they are less expecting it.

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

Detective Andrew Wilson:

Chief of Police Holiday and Deputy Chief Harrison has approved your undercover status. Legally we are allowed to remove our designation from our ships but we are mandated to have our ID and Identification Friend of Foe system still showing Liberty Police Inc. Please note that the use of capital ships while undercover is not authorized at this time. Good luck out there.

Officer Name: Tiffany Brockhouse
Password: Chickslifeforthewin

Howdy Partners of the Liberty police High command, Roses here requesting permission if can work in undercover coded ship to hide myself from those who thinks they could freely fly in our home, undetected and burst them before they could retaliate what, those did to our Government.

Would be nice to show them a thing or two, I've learnt in the academy before they could say, P-I-G to me, let's see how they feel when the table turns to my favor if this gets approvedly accepted *as she chuckles with a huge grin on her face*

Detective Roses out.

Detective Tiffany Brockhouse:

Chief of Police Holiday has approved your undercover status. Legally we are allowed to remove our designation from our ships but we are mandated to have our ID and Identification Friend of Foe system still showing Liberty Police Inc. Please note that the use of capital ships while undercover is not authorized at this time. Also be aware that you will still need to log flight time normally to maintain your undercover status.

Officer Name: James Morris [D]
Password: **************
Date: 7/7/827
Subject: Undercover Application

Dear Chief Holiday and LPI High Command,

I would appreciate the opportunity to go undercover as I believe it will significantly boost my effectiveness in intercepting smugglers and protecting Liberty space for the following reasons:
  1. Smugglers who normally avoid bringing contraband into Liberty if they see an LPI- tag would likely enter Liberty and be intercepted.
  2. Smugglers who very often attempt to escape to a trade lane or unlawful station as soon as they see an LPI- tag on their radar would likely proceed and fly within cruise disruptor range.
  3. If a smuggler or unlawful docks to avoid arrest, I can switch to my undercover ship and apprehend the target who will likely undock because they think that I have gone off duty.

Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,
James Morris

Pages: 1 2