Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To my Rheinwehr From: Admiral Driedrikk Sterr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Source: Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-K1NG-R3IN-JK

Submitter: Admiral Driedrikk Sterr
Recipant: Kaiser's Rache
Subject: Assembly

Fräulein und Herren:

This is Admiral Driedrikk Sterr from the Rheinland Military. I call upon you, Rheinland's finest, to assemble under my command once again. Our beloved Rheinwehr which we spilt our blood and guts for has changed and degraded itself in the face of the challenges it faces. It no longer has the ability, will and determination to stand up to current times, not for lack of strenght but for its faulty decisions and leadership.

In this turnmoil of an era we arise and take on the challenges ahead, just as we did in the past. Old weaponry and ships shall be branded anew, alliances reforged and uniforms undusted. These korps of mine no longer shall be known as the Rheinwehr, but rather, for we, as the old, shall pierce through the dense cloak that engulfs the Rhein, and cast a new light upon our brethern. We are the Kaiser's Rache.

[Image: 6MnlgB5.jpg]

Let us rally under this banner. It is prime time to march and remind the weak and cowardly enemies of our grand Bundesrepublik why they fear, and show our own comrades the way ahead. Just as they are in my memory, engrave your names deep into the hearts of our people, our enemies, and history. I salute you, and so shall all of Sirius. Will you answer my summon?

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrikk Sterr

Submitter: Walther Hessen
Recipant: Admiral Driedrikk Sterr
Subject: The purification of a once great Nation

Admiral Sterr,

I'm glad that you are finally back, my ship and I are ready to serve for you once again.

Let us protect the Vaterland, like we did in the past!

I'm awaiting your orders Admiral.

Hochachtungsvoll
Walther Hessen

Submitter: Heidi Adorf

Admiral,

With great sorrow, I must inform you that unlike many of your supporters that will rally under your banner I did not have the pleasure of serving under your command during your steadfast leadership, years ago. However, It would be an honor if you'd allow me to serve our nation and people under the Kaiser's flag. I shall cleanse the land of its weeds without scrupule, or mercy.

Awaiting orders.

Hochachtungsvoll
Heidi Adorf

[Image: TYo0DAG.jpg]

Submitter: Armin,Schulz
Subject: Call to arms

Guten Abend Admiral

It is a great pleasure to hear from you, your words inspire me and i shall be ready to fly at the earliest.
it is high time i got into the thick of battle with honorable officers of the Bundesrepublik

Grüße
Armin,Schulz

Submitter: Lukas Adorf

Guten Morgen, mein Admiral,

This is absolutely fantastic. Many years have passed since I last served under your command, however, I have not lost hope in rebuilding our great Nation together. It has been too long that this Nation has been under the command of weaklings and cripples. We must purify this land and all the tainted land that surrounds us.

I am awaiting your orders once more, my Herr.

Hochachtungsvoll
Lukas Adorf

Submitter: Eckart Fleischhacker

Guten Tag Herr Admiral,

Major Fleischhacker meldet sich zum dienst! It is time to bring back disziplin und ordnung to the Rheinwehr! It will be an honor once again to launch into combat with you Admiral! The enemy will fear us more once again! Für Rheinland!

Ich erwarte eure Befehle!

Hochachtungsvoll
Eckart Fleischhacker

Submitter: Sabine Eisenach
Subject: Assembly

Admiral Sterr,

While I left active duty before you were Admiral I have heard nothing but good things about your leadership. The Rheinwehr is in need of strong leadership now more than ever and I am requesting immediate transfer back into active service under your command.

Our enemies will fear us once more.

Hochachtungsvoll
Sabine Eisenach

Submitter: Max Otto von Stierlitz

Guten Abend meine Admiral *nods*

With operation Bärenfalle now being over, it's gut to see you again, meine Herr. Also danke for secretly sending me apfelstrudel, while I was in hospital. That dirty smelly GMG patrol caught me off guard and just dense Saygon forest saved me from being killed by those savages. I lost just one arm, but other one is ready to serve under your command at 200% efforts.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Max Otto von Stierlitz

Encryption: port RM-HC-K1NG-R3IN-NTJK

Submitter: Anso Wolff

Meine Admiral.

I believed that you would never abandon Rheinland when others failed to. And my belief was answered. I stand ready to follow your orders, to wherever you lead us, even into Hell itself. I will stand with you as I stood since the Omicronkorps, first in vanguard, always.

Für Rheinland und Rache,
Anso Wolff.

Submitter: Claudia Müller
Subject: Call to Arms

Admiral Sterr,

I must admit that I have personally not been in active service in the Militär under your command, yet it is a great relief to hear that our berühmter Admiral is back in action. It would be my honor to join you in an attempt to free Rheinland of it's enemies.

Unser Rheinland needs your guidance right now.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Claudia Müller

Pages: 1 2