Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: a dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
message found.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
this is an open message to anyone who would help me.
i beleive that if the bretonian peoples are to win the war against the kusairi then we, as supporters of the crown, must help finance the war effort. i wish to sponser the constrution of a dunkirk class battleship.

however. i can not finance this mighty vessel without help.

i need your help.
if you are willing to help me pay for this battleship then pleese, ether pledge to help raise money or send money to the person i have entrusted to invest said money in bretonian componys.(BAF|Ens.Tom.Ramey.)

i can't do this alone

~james beck. captain of RepEx shipping 613
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
end of message.

do you wish to reply?[Y/N]
::OORP text removed::

Patriot: When you post in the RP hub it will be done in RP. You now have the opportunity to rewrite this post & set a good example to the new guy IN CHARACTER lest I be forced to come back later & delete it entirely. -Burg
*chuckles*

how about ye go and trade fer yer money. maybe ye can <strike>rp</strike> find a trade route and that can hold ye by until ye get yer money fer yer big ol ship o' destruction.
---Incoming Transmission---
---Source ID: David Carter---
---Subject: A new battleship for the crown---
---Message begins---
Dear sir, I am sorry to say that I cannot send funds to ensigns without prior confirmation of their requests by admiral. However, I shall endevour to pour large sums of credits into the BAF war bonds program, since I know that it is useful.
---Message ends---
Indeed. All Dunkirk Class Battleships built at Southampton Shipyard are comissioned by the Bretonian Ministry of Defence. Investment in the Bretonian Government's War Bonds Programme is likely to yield more direct benefits to the Bretonian war effort than by indirect funding of corporate sponsors of the Bretonian government. If you wish to help the Bretonian War effort, please invest here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=12305

The MOD will, naturally, then assign funds to projects such as Battleship construction. Also - those who donate in excess of 100 million credits will currently be eligable to receive a National Service Medal from the Bretonian Government.