Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Department of Internal Affairs Complaints Divison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

Department of Internal Affairs Complaints Divison:

Have you been roughed up by the police that was completely unnecessary? Was the take down so brutal it causes you daily pain? Are you positive beyond a doubt that your innocent of the crimes that you have been charged with? Maybe you even witnessed something? We here at I.A want to hear your story and maybe even compensate you depending on the severity of the issue. We hold our Officers to a higher standard and our goal is to ensure the citizens and tourists of Liberty are treated fairly.

What we need from you:

Full name:
Date of birth:
ID:
A sworn statement detailing everything that transpired:
Corresponding evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt your innocence:

Internal affairs reserves the right to take approximately two weeks for the investigation, this process is not a debate and you will only have the opportunity to make your case in your sworn statement. If we have further questions we will contact you. You may not re send your case if it has been denied unless you have new evidence.

We look forward to helping you close your case and have some closure.

Disclaimer: Should you be caught tampering with or altering evidence that you send us we will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the Law.

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Ensign, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: Liberty Police Inc. Department of Internal Affairs Complaints Divison
SUBJECT: Complaints from a Deep Space Solutions pilot
ENCRYPTION:Low
PRIORITY: Low

This is Ensign Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet
Good day, this message is for now just to bring up a possible issue, as soon as I obtain the evidence from the DSS pilot, I shall update this transmission to include them as well , for now all I can provide is the communications log.
The communications log include the entire conversation however, and other subjects have been touched as well that might not concern the abusement allegations, nevertheless I have included the entire comms log for reference.

Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Ensign
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

//Note: The comms log have been edited to exclude any ooRP and other Private messages.

Complaints from a Deep Space Solutions pilot:

Ensign, Jeremiah Sawyer, it seems you are being tricked and we here at the Liberty Police, Inc. do not unjustly fine citizens or travelers for no reason. Here is a read only view of the latest response from the Government of the Republic of Liberty regarding DSS and their "Innocence". As you can see the Government has sided with our Officers on the matter. Yet this traitorous corporation has yet to pay the fine for their law breaches. Maybe you want a little more evidence of their unwilling to remedy this situation?

(10-16-2019, 07:43 PM)Deep Space Solutions Wrote: [ -> ]The fine can be 1 credit or 100 trilion credits, YOU are not getting a dime.

We still have an ongoing investigation into Deep Space Solutions and this is all that can be said on the matter. Lastly, DSS ships are not to be taken down on sight if they are doing lawful acts within Liberty. They are free to do as they wish unless a law is broken. This has and always will be the case until such a time comes when we change it.

Image feed online

COMM ID: Lieutenant, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: Police Report System (P.R.S.)
SUBJECT: N/A
ENCRYPTION:Medium
PRIORITY: HIGH

This is Lieutenant Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, I'd like to report another issue with a police officer I've reported on the P.R.S. before: [x]

The report is below:
This officer has evaded me several times, and tried to prevent me from apprehending him/her.
I'd appreciate if the LPI would keep an eye on this one, since the pilot is part of the secondary branch of the LPI.

Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

//Edit, note: Comms logs have been edited to exclude all ooRP chat logs.

Lieutenant, Jeremiah Sawyer,

Thank you for your report. The Liberty Police, Inc. does not take kindly to rouge Police Officers and we will reel this officer in and reprimand him. Thank you for your well written report and time you spent sending it to us.

Image feed online

COMM ID: Lieutenant, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: Police Report System (P.R.S.)
SUBJECT: N/A
ENCRYPTION:Medium
PRIORITY: HIGH

This is Lieutenant Jeremiah Sawyer of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Good day, I'd like to report another issue with a police officer I've reported already twice, first on the P.R.S. and then on the Department of Internal Affairs Complaints Divison, in case you want me to continue using the P.R.S. from now on, please say so.

The report is below:
That'd be all.

Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant

//Edit, note: Comms logs have been edited to exclude all ooRP chat logs.

Lieutenant, Jeremiah Sawyer,

Thank you for your report. The Liberty Police, Inc. Has sent out an inquiry and the situation will be dealt with accordingly.