Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: John Redmond | Subject: Catching up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established

[Image: ABPDdIm.png]

Sender: Nicole Burton
Recipient: John Redmond
Subject: Catching up

Hey John.

How are you doing? I missed you and I hope you did also. Oh by the way I got some news for you.

IMG recently dared to attack USI in Omega-3. I made sure the President is really pissed about it. Here is the evidence: [Attachment]

Obviously you have a few ideas on how best to exploit this. I will be awaiting for your instructions.

Kind regards,
Nicole Burton

// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Tequila Sunrise

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Nicole,

I trust the days since we last spoke have kept you well. It is good to hear from you.

I can only apologies for not being able to prevent this brazen attack on allied shipping. The IMG is a jaded, sad organisation, that is so far up the Kings backside, they can only see through the tiny hole that is his rectum, which is currently shitting on my house.

Ehem, apologies for the crude turn of phrase.

While the damage done by the miners is unfortunate, their attack was both pointless and detrimental to their organisation. The shipyard will be ready on schedule, barring the entire Gallic fleet abandoning New London for the sunny pastures of Omega-3 to stop it.

As for IMG, I am sure they will find Liberty less friendly in the near future. As for our machinations, well, I will start by forwarding the evidence to the government, I am sure the politicians will come up with something nefarious.

Kindest regards,

Commodore John Redmond
Carrier Venerable, Stirling Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated
// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established

[Image: ABPDdIm.png]

Sender: Nicole Burton
Recipient: John Redmond
Subject: Catching up