Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Biography- Ricardo Cortez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Full name: --- Ricardo Cortez
Criminal File: Wanted for smuggling, piracy, production and distribution Cardamine and murders against Bounty Hunters, Kusari and Liberty Police and Security Force
Date of birth: --- 05.12.2287
Place of birth: --- Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Rlationship: Single
Current nationality: --- Outcast
Brother: Roco Cortez
Sister: Paloma Cortez
---------------------------------
Father: Alonso Cortez
Mother: Bianca Cortez
----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Biography: Born on the planet Malta, the son of Alonso Cortez and Bianca Cortes. At the age of 19, I enrolled at a Aviation academy on the recommendation of my father, Commander of the National Council. After 5 years of training, I graduated from the Aviation Academy.
My father was killed in action against Bounty Hunters 2 years later. Difficult financially I started working on the docks of Valetta Shippard with the production of spacecraft. 5 Years later I was able to buy Rapier, Very Heavy Fighter and started trading narcotic substance Cardamine, Piracy, Smuggling.
My mother is captured and imprisoned in Fuchu Prison Shikoku by Kusari State Police for spread of Cardamine around Kusari Space 3 years later after my father.
Blood Enemy of Bounty Hunters, Military, Police, Security Forces in Sirius Sector, Captain on the Outcast destroyer Storta 5 years later after my first ship.
Owner of Laboratory for Cardamine location classified