Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: USI, From: Medway Dock, BMM, Omega-3, re: A Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

Greetings, my name is Professor Arthur Morrison, Cambridge University, currently assigned to the BMM R&D department, and manager of Medway Dock, Omega-3.

As a result of the tumultuous situation following leading up to and following the capture of Aland, we have found ourselves in need of urgent repair and upgrade at Medway Dock. The removal of the IMG from the system has left a huge gap in Cobalt mining capabilities, and Aland is taking up most of the BMM resources. As such Medway dock is seeking external parties for assistance in upgrade work.

As has been publicly broadcast here; Posting BMF is engaged in the physical upgrade, but we are short on transportation capabilities.

During the Aland repair and upgrade project put out by the Bretonian Government, the USI performed exemplary service to the crown. Medway dock wishes for USI to perform a similar duty for our project, and we are prepared to pay on top of the base-side purchase prices for securing your help.

As of posting, we are short 75,000 Industrial Hardware, over 30,000 Hull Components, 15,000 Heat sinks, and a token amount of Opronic Arrays arrays. If your pilots could deliver any part of this requirement, we would be most helpful. Again, a bonus based on the contract we are happy to negotiate.

Once the base is upgraded, Cargo containment holds will be constructed to support mining operations. It is to my understanding that USI may be interested in hauling Cobalt from Omega-3 to Houston and Premium Scrap back to Aland, Medway Dock intends to be a BMM hub for Cobalt mining, but this can not be achieved without cargo containment.

Sincerely,
Professor Arthur Morrison, Cambridge University & BMM R&D Division

University of Cambridge

[Image: 6nzoUbl.gif]

Professor Arthur Morrison
[Image: VOhE1gd.png]

Recipient: Professor Arthur Morrison

Good Day Professor,
I am Luke Emerson, President of Universal Shipping Inc.
It's good to hear once again from our good neighbors. I am pleased to say that we are more than willing to help you with the said Project and of course USI is interested in Cobalt - Premium Scrap Business.
So here is our Proposal: we are good with current buying prices, but a 30 Million bonus for the whole contract would be awesome.

If you are OK with our proposal, then say the word, and we will start the shipping of said supplies.
Thank you for considering Universal Shipping in this matter.

Signed,

[Image: signature5c5acce02053d.png]
President
Universal Shipping Inc.
[Image: 96id1fF.png]
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

Greetings President Emerson,

Thank you for the expedient reply. Your terms are more than reasonable and I accept the base bonus of 30 million. I am willing to make the deal even sweeter however. As of this communication, I will put 300,000,0000 credits down, and for every day that passes I will deduct 30 million from that 300, until it is gone. The sooner the contract is completed the remaining funds are yours.

As I am told Liberty folk like to say, time is money. If you aren't interested in this proposal, complete it at your leisure.

Sincerely,
Professor Arthur Morrison, Cambridge University & BMM R&D Division

University of Cambridge

[Image: 6nzoUbl.gif]

Professor Arthur Morrison

Hello there,
So Professor ...can't stop your self from playing mind games hun. *Laughs*
Consider this Contract Accepted for 75,000 Industrial Hardware, 30,000 Hull Components, and 15,000 Heat sinks. Optronic Arrays will be on secondary List. Shipments will arrive soon.

The following form will be used here in order to keep track of Shipments:

Code:
[size=medium][color=#00FFFF]Name:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Ship name:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Commodity:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Number of Delivered Commodity:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Cargo Manifest[Delivery Proof with time stamp]:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF][spoiler=Manifest#1]
<*Paste either image link or embed image*>
[/spoiler][/color]
[/size]

Signed,

President
Universal Shipping Inc.
Name: John Flyingstar
Ship name: [*USI*]Elko[E]
Commodity: Hull Segments
Number of Delivered Commodity: 3 deliveries of 2345 units
Cargo Manifest[Delivery Proof with time stamp]:

Name: John Flyingstar
Ship name: [*USI*]Elko[E]
Commodity: Hull Segments
Number of Delivered Commodity: 5 deliveries of 2345 units

Name: Edward Moore
Ship name: [*USI*]Plymouth[S]
Commodity: Heat Sinks
Number of Delivered Commodity: 14,790

Good Day Professor,
Status Update on contract:
Hull Segments=18,760 units delivered.
Heat Sinks= 14,790 units delivered.
Industrial Hardware= 9880 units delivered.

Name: Luke Emerson
Ship name: [*USI*]Atlanta[P]
Commodity: Industrial Hardware
Number of Delivered Commodity: 4940 x2

Signed,

President
Universal Shipping Inc.
Name: Keanu Ross
Ship name: Keanu.Ross