Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : The Sirius Syndicate High Command FROM : Freeport12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

TO : The Sirius Syndicate High Command

COO chief Of Operations
FREEPORT12

Greetings to whom it may concern,

Might i introduce myself,

My name is Leon Dante Chief Of Operations at Freeport12 and i would like to know if it is possible for me to request some assistance for some of my Contract ships who operate in the Liberty area.

My greatest concern is there seems to be a large influx of pirates at the moment and some of our ships have reported multiple sightings lately.

For now if any of these ships are attacked or distressed in any way i will be posting bounties for these individuals through the normal channels .... BUT ....

I was wondering if you have a direct communication channel that i can use to inform you of said Evil individuals.

Your'e organisation is exactly what sirius needs and i have been aware of another group springing up which hopefully means these pirates and Evil individuals will see that entering certain systems will now be dangerous for them.

Please let me know how i should communicate any bounties that i can put forward to you and i will make sure they are posted in the right place so to speak.

My operatives have noticed some of your ships within scanner range but have not directly contacted any yet so my ships will indeed acknowledge your operatives so if needed they will be hailed over comms.

For now .... I take my leave for some well deserved dinner and beer.

Please contact me at your'e earliest convenience good sirs and safe skies to you all and good hunting

Many thanks
Leon Dante COO
Freeport12

Recipient: Prefferbly Commodore John Redmond
Topic: A helping hand!

[Image: d37mjqd-86f783b0-56cb-4b80-9c48-177737db...zx0DWTOD5A]
Identification:
Daniel 'Dani' Freeman
General

Oi!
Sure mate, this can be dealt with BUT for the right price of course. Currently for the next... I don't really know how long... we will be focused on Bretonia as our future operations strongly depend on the outcome of this war. While of course, we will sometimes fly by liberty and shoot down some of ya foes. Just as long as ya put the names out there, and the rewards as well of course. We'll help. We can stay in touch over this channel or if ya want, I can ask the boys on Berrier Gate to set up a direct communication? What ya' say?

Safe skies chief.
~Daniel Freeman, The Sirius Syndicate

Attachments: