Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Richard "Amper" Dwight CC: Lord Moka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 264px-LR_Logo.png]
-<|>-Incoming Transmission-<|>-

Comm ID:Hank - Moka's right hand man

Subject: Unusual Ordering

Eh, I've found some discrepancies in the latest manifest. Why are we importing a metric shit ton of WD-80.

Why the fuck do you need 100,000 tons of it???

Hank

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
VIDEO-AUDIO-SIGNAL
...signal.strenght.OK...
...encryption.strong...

[Image: LVzVQ0S.jpg?1]

Right.. This is not the first time you mister asking about trivial things. But really, these interrupting transmissions and asking why i do and order stuff and the amount and way i need them should be already in your had... Im trying to fix our ships here and oversee the workings.. kinda busy situation and it aint helps that if i need to keep my eyes on the comms 24/7 just because you dont know what WD-80 is for.. or as the matter of fact.. when was the last time you actually paid your visit down `ere?

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

I don't have to do a damn thing, you are answering to the Lord Moka through me. So I want my goddamn answers.

I know what WD-80 is, I want to know why you need so much glue. We rivet the ships together, you're the damn mechanic!

Hank

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
VIDEO-AUDIO-SIGNAL
...signal.strenght.OK...
...encryption.strong...

And how would Lord Moka react if i would tell him that his right hand man is so frikking useless that he thinks WD-80 is god damm glue!

Now you listen here closely Hank... Just so in the future you wont make a fool out of yourself, the thing is a lubricant... our oldie ships has a lot of moving parts, they better glide then grind, not like you on your weekends... now.. is there anything else on the list? or do i need to explain the charge capacitors as well..

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Watch your fucking tone, boy. WD-80 is a damn glue!

I'll be going straight to Moka about this, you insolent git.

Hank

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
VIDEO-AUDIO-SIGNAL
...signal.strenght.OK...
...encryption.strong...

Whats my tone? At least im not as a squeaky duck like yours... in all fairness, in all of the mechanical bay workers we would like to thank you for the happy days but.. please dont try to convince me about things that you have no idea what the **** is.
Take this for more instructions...

[Image: xRNa52O.jpg]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

You just made that up, I'll be coming down to the Factory very shortly to tighten ship.

Which one is the Factory again?

Hank

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
VIDEO-AUDIO-SIGNAL
...signal.strenght.OK...
...encryption.strong...

You.. dense... wa** stain... You know what? yo go find where The Nonsense factory is... and i got to Lord Moka myself. Good F**** Luck mate...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Ampere dedusted his jeans and put on his coat, clipping his trusty tablet to his belt as he slowly started making his way to the exits of the mechanic bay. He glanced over the guard at the gate "If you see Hank... just tell him that the "factory" is further beyond" He then exited the bay, and proceeded to walk the long and labyrinth like corridors from The Nonsense Factory to Attica station main hall, before turning his directions to a restricted area slowly approaching a door that he never passed before. He never actually met Lord Moka face to face, but there were no fear in his eyes once his tag card opened the door. He stepped in.