Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GMG - Sender: GC-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Gas Miners Guild
Subject: H-Fuel

Konbanwa honorable Gas Miners,

We have never been formally introduced. I am Matriarch Kiri, leader of the Gen'an Chrysanthemum movement. In the recent months, the war against Rheinland brought GC and GMG closer together and strengthened our friendship. In the meantime our Sisterhood has been growing and with this growth, we need more resources to sustain ourselves. One of these resources is H-Fuel.

The GMG has proven itself to be supportive of our Sisterhood and willing to fight alongside us. Therefore I would like to request that the GMG becomes our direct supplier of H-Fuel. It would greatly cut our expenses if we could buy from the GMG directly instead of relying on other sources.

You won't need to deliver the H-Fuel to us. We know you value your discreetion and so do we. Our Sisters will buy the fuel at your installations in the Sigmas.

Matriarch of the Gen'an Sisterhood
Taishō Kiri
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Matriarch Kiri,

It is a pleasure to hear from our friends in the Golden Chrystanthemums.

The Federal Republic of Rheinland's illegal invasion of the Sigma systems is a most unfortunate turn of events that serves to benefit neither their House nor The Guild. The support of the Sisterhood, in this instance the Gen'an movement, is most gratefully received and is of no doubt a substantial contributing factor to the ongoing independence of Guild space.

The Guild considers itself to be the primary supplier of H-Fuel to the Sirius Sector and the Chrysanthemums are no different. GMG is a long-term supporter and supplier of your movement and indeed has no intention of withdrawing from this mutually beneficial relationship.

In particular, the doors of Iejima Station in the Sigma-59 system are and will remain open to your ships.

It is, however, recognised that the Sirius Sector is a complex web of ties and relationships. There are those out there that, in their folly, might use any evidence of the positive relationship between our organisations as a weak excuse to enforce regrettable consequences that are of benefit to no-one. The Restored Empire of Kusari, in particular, is a prime example.

The Guild therefore requests that our relationship be kept as covert as possible to ensure its effectiveness. While it is obvious to us that our respective goals ethically and morally align, there are those that would unfortunately disagree. It is, as a result, best for us all we keep our friendship to ourselves.

Regardless of the above, the Sigma Systems are most welcoming to your organisation and The Guild paramilitary guarantees the free flow of goods and services to and from Guild space.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

Matriarch Kiri,

The Guild trusts our ongoing arrangements has proven beneficial and that this message reaches you in good health. Unfortunately, it must regrettably approach you in its hour of need.

The Federal Republic of Rheinland and Restored Empire of Kusari have now, since the cessation of hostilities between them, turned on the Gas Miners Guild together and appear to be effecting a joint invasion of Sigma-21 system in tandem. Their latest foray involves yet another illegal installation in orbit of Planet Saigon.

Unfortunately, the combined effort of two Houses is causing great difficulty and The Guild is not able to dislodge this installation alone. As time goes on, the invading forces become more and more entrenched and will soon reach such a critical mass that removing this station will prove impossible.

The Guild therefore requests your urgent assistance with its siege of the base in question, so that we may preserve the rightful independence of the Sigma systems and prevent the jewel that is Sigma-21 being stolen by misguided House imperialism.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura
[Image: DU8BeIb.png?1]

Guildmaster has a point. We indeed require more firepower to take down the enemy capitals that just keep coming. Gas And Skill remains strong, but if we wish to prevail in this conflict, we shall get every gun on deck. As of now, the enemy just expects until we completely run out of novas at our depots and until our antimatter cannons just burn down and melt from overheating. It's literally we-have-more-caps-than-you-have-anti-cap-ammo-and-equipment-to-kill-them-anyway type of strategy. You don't expect anything more from our enemies, but it may indeed work at some point.

~ GAS:Shiki

Subject: Sigma 21

Guildmaster Namura and Shiki-san,

One of our operatives, Yunoki, has witnessed the battle and participated in it. She witnessed the cooperation between the Kempeitai and Rheinland forces against the GMG. The Kempeitai cruiser has badly damaged her ship in this battle.

This development threatens the equilibrium of the Sigma sector. Neither of us wishes to see the corrupt Kusari government or Rheinland getting a stronger presence in the Sigma systems. As such we will increase our effords within the Sigma sector.

However, a survey just conducted around planet Saigon by Lieutenant Yamada, has shown the absence of the target structure. Either it has been relocated or destroyed before we answered this message.

Taishō Kiri

ID: Ikeda Yume
CC: None
Subject: H-Fuel Reactor.

Konbanwa, Guildmaster Namura,

You might have heard of the GC Shrine base called Kinkaku-ji in Shikoku. Its powered by a basic H-Fuel station reactor.

At the time of its creation, Kinkaku-ji was designated to be small to medium size station, but after the Kusari Naval Forces sieged it and it survived, it underwent heavy fortifications. It kept expanding with new sections added, more machinery in operation and more defense systems to keep the navy away.

The problem we face is that the reactor was never meant to power such a large structure and therefore it needs to be upgraded to increase its energy output. The Gas Miners Guild are the experts on H-Fuel and therefore likely have some expertise on the reactors that are powered by it. We were wondering if you would be willing to help us upgrade our reactor to make it more efficient.

We welcome you on the station if it suits you.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume

Matriarch Kiri,

The Guild unfortunately must today discuss with you a matter untoward.

The Outcasts are currently engaged in an offensive on Guild space, property and personnel in Sigma-17. This debilitating attack is costing The Guild money, ships, and most importantly, its people.

For reasons unknown, ships belonging to the Gen'an Sisterhood have curiously been observed not just candidly supplying this Outcast effort, but openly assisting it in combat against The Guild's and its partners' security assets. This behaviour is further contributing to the strife that has befallen GMG, and is doing your friends harm.

The Guild must therefore politely request that any and all assistance, logistical or martial, provided by our friends in the Gen'an to our assailants the Outcasts, come to an end. It is hoped and anticipated that the Outcasts may be pushed back from the Sigma Systems, minimising any further loss of life in the process, and your understanding in this matter would be most greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

Subject: Conflict

Guildmaster Namura,

I believe the major misunderstanding you have is that our attacks are aimed at the GMG. It is not.
First of all, You need to understand that our fight is with Cryer, not with the Guild. If you had contacted us with this before you started opening fire on our vessels, I would have informed you of this. As you know cardamine is a major source of the economy of the Golden Chrysanthemums. Cryer's research poses a real risk to our business model. Cryer is our only target in Sigma 17.

For the record. Gen'an vessels have only opened fire on Samura, Cryer and Corsair vessels. GMG vessels have only been shot at in self defence, never have we pirated or initiated attacks on GMG vessels. On the other hand, we had reports of multiple GMG vessel engaging our ships. This is very concerning to us.

Regarding our cardamine supplies. We have always transported cardamine everywhere as long as people paid for it. As you may know, GC is highly dependant on its market. We live of it as much as you live of your gas. Are you going to stop supplying all our enemies when we ask you to? I have a very long list.

We wont shoot GMG vessels or compromise any security of the GMG assets. We value you as allies and will continue to treat you as such after this drama is over. But do not come telling me who we can or can not do business with after you have raided our ships for roughly a week.

Now let us talk about what actually happened.
Lets start with the martial support. The Gen'an vessels in the system have been shooting enemies of the GMG left and right. Here is the list of our confirmed kills.

Samura:
[26.09.2020 02:34:53] Death: Hokama.Takeshi was put out of action by GC-Fuyuzora (Gun).
[29.09.2020 15:48:56] Death: Samura|-Kaminura.Sam was put out of action by GC-Yunoki.Misaki (Gun).

Corsairs:
[26.09.2020 15:54:17] Death: CV-Rocinante was put out of action by GC-Yunoki.Misaki (Gun).
[27.09.2020 03:36:28] Death: CPT.vane was put out of action by GC-Hatsuyuki (Gun).
[27.09.2020 03:46:56] Death: Castillo.Enterprise was put out of action by GC-Hatsuyuki (Gun).
[28.09.2020 03:20:56] Death: Aguardiente was put out of action by GC-Fuyuzora (Gun).
[01.10.2020 21:28:10] Death: Benito_Huarez was put out of action by GC-Yunoki.Misaki (Gun).
[02.10.2020 19:34:21] Death: Corsair-Damian.Benitez was put out of action by GC-Yunoki.Misaki (Gun).
[03.10.2020 01:35:51] Death: Plague was put out of action by GC-Fuyuzora (Gun).

I do not see any GMG vessels in this list. So if anything, we have been doing you a favour in killing all these corsairs in the sigmas and the Samura ships supplying them. On the other hand I see several of our ships being engaged by GMG pilots.

Lets start with one the first. Notice how the transport captain directed the Maltese vessels away from your pilots? She could have sent them after you, but she told them she would manage as the hull was strong enough to ward your people off long enough to make it to safety.

Another time you engaged our transports.

And another one

Note on the following logs how Yamada ordered to target the Cryer vessels instead of the GMG. However, it was GMG that took her out again.

And another one:

And another one

And the most interesting one. You aparently find a GC tranport under attack by a corsair cruiser and decide the ally the corsair against the transport? Very intruiging when you decide to team up with an enemy against one of our transports. I need some explanation on that one.

So essentially. I dont see a single case of GC aggression you should be worried about. I however, begin to wonder how much you still value our friendship. Prioritising attacking us over corsairs raises alot of eyebrows here. In every case, the GMG has been the aggressor against us.

Now I move to the logistics part. Like I said before, cardamine is very important to our economy. We haven't supplied anything to sigma 17 that can be used as a weapon to kill GMG there. I haven't noticed that the Outcasts have begun throwing inhaler cartriges at GMG vessels and I doubt that would do much damage if they did.

I wish you a good day Guildmaster.

Respectfully,

Taishō Kiri

Matriarch Kiri,

Your organisation's ties to the Outcasts are no secret, but through an unspoken, understanding borne from goodwill and mutual understanding and respect, we have thus far managed to maintain a delicate balance between us and our respective goals, ties and dealings. Sadly, the recent actions of the Sisterhood have disturbed this cautious equilibrium we had managed to strike.

Sisterhood cargo transports were engaged in a protracted supply effort, entirely apologetically, in support of an active Outcast invasion of Guild space which was claiming the lives of Guildmembers on a daily basis. In addition to this, Sisterhood combat ships, while refraining from directly attacking GMG ships, were engaged in the attempted destruction of third party ships, namely belonging to Cryer Pharmaceuticals, who were working alongside The Guild paramilitary in its efforts to protect its space from attack.

This has regrettably caused the destablisation of our informal arrangement, and as a result, we must now reassess our respective positions. It has become clear that our prior system is now voided as the Sisterhood has strayed from the grey line between Outcast and Guild; between oppression and freedom; between tyranny and justice.

While most lamentable, it is now fact that the Gen'an Sisterhood can no longer maintain a friendly relationship with both the Outcasts and the Gas Miners Guild. You must cut ties with one.

You must now decide which path you choose to take. Your friends in the Gas Miners Guild appeal to our longtime friends to maintain and strengthen our valued partnership, and with due respect request you advise as to your thoughts as soon as you are able.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

Subject: Conflict

Guildmaster Namura,

How could we ever cut our ties with the Outcasts? Are you forgetting our lives literally depend on the cardamine only they can provide us? The way I see it, you just seek an excuse to throw our "delicate balance" out the window in favour of your Cryer friends.

You know this is not even a serious choise you are offering us. The only ones who actually honored this friendship were us, while GMG ships shot us left and right. If you want proof of this, review my last message. If you had a target of opportunity like we had to strike at a major enemy, you would have done the same.

Tell me guildmaster. Where is this so called Outcast invasion now? They attacked Cryer and are now doing other stuff in Amaterasu knows where. It didn't even hurt your business. Life goes on as usual. Want to know what GC is doing in Kusari to GMG ships right now? Let me show you.

Code:
[22.10.2020 23:30:31] GC-Yunoki.Misaki: Ah GMG
[22.10.2020 23:30:36] jiya-t: hi
[22.10.2020 23:30:37] GC-Yunoki.Misaki: Please proceed
[22.10.2020 23:30:40] jiya-t: thx

Code:
[25.10.2020 19:45:53] "Rieki_no_Chihei": [incoming transmission]
[25.10.2020 19:46:12] GC-Bolzano: [Transmission received]
[25.10.2020 19:46:36] "Rieki_no_Chihei": ?: Greetings Chrysanteme, this is Lieutenant Garu of the Guild speaking.
[25.10.2020 19:47:30] GC-Bolzano: Mariko: How can I help you guildmember?
[25.10.2020 19:47:52] "Rieki_no_Chihei": Garu: It is in the Guild's interest to have the on-going hauling operation indisturbed through their passage through Kusari-
[25.10.2020 19:48:06] GC-Bolzano: Mariko: Naturally
[25.10.2020 19:48:08] "Rieki_no_Chihei": -space. Can I count on your leniency in the name of the Guild and the safety of my crew?
[25.10.2020 19:48:21] "Rieki_no_Chihei": Garu: We have a USI contractor with us and I would like them to pass safely as well.
[25.10.2020 19:48:46] GC-Bolzano: Mariko: We will grant them passage.
[25.10.2020 19:49:18] "Rieki_no_Chihei": Garu: You have my thanks. I would appreciate any news about possible threats on our way to Galileo. The Guild wishes you a-
[25.10.2020 19:49:20] "Rieki_no_Chihei": -good day.
[25.10.2020 19:50:55] GC-Bolzano: Mariko: Sayonara

GC has strayed from the grey line? I believe it is not only us who has. Think very carefully of if you wish to walk this path, Guildmaster. Because it is not only us who needs to decide what path to walk. Guild assets will no longer enjoy the same protections they once had when going through Kusari if you decide to cast us aside. Do not forget. You shot first. Believe me, we won't forget it either.

Taishō Kiri
Pages: 1 2