Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Change of Winds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 264px-LR_Logo.png]

Hemlocke continued that stupid and evil grin as he watched the man blow Hank's leg right off, crouching down and staring at Hank as he lay on the floor screaming in pain, This felt sweet, some sort of twisted justice to the criminally insane. Torture and Murder to the sane. Hemlocke moved forward, straddling Hank's waist before he shoved his blades deep into Hank's stomach on either side, gripping them upside down as he shoved them forward like a plow on un-tilled dirt, shoving straight up through his guts and intestines, stopping at his ribs before Hemlocke forced the bone-splitting blades straight up through Hank's ribs on either side, Hemlocke cackled madly as blood sprayed all over the place, and all over him, staring right into Hank's eyes the entire time, watching the pain in them, and the light fading from his eyes, continuing to slice deep through his lungs and straight through his heart, cracking straight out through his collar bones, effectively filleting the man, he'd only last maybe a couple seconds from that massive amount of damage. Hemlocke got off Hank's waist and stood up, staring down at the soon to be corpse.

Ampere stands up and holsters his weapon, taking a step back and looking over the lifeless body of Hank. "You could have spared the floor at least..." He looks around the mess in his office. Ampere reached for his personal tablet and pressed a few buttons. "Clean up shall be here soon or.. do you want its head on your wall?" He looked at Hemlocke with a grin on his face.

The Nonsense Factory, Ampere's lair

As the catastrohic injuries to his torso were developing, his own blood spilling out and leaking on the floor, the pain eased away like a cold water on a burn. He became calm as he realised his fate and as the color slowly faded from his cheeks, Hank managed to mutter out on last standing insult. Hank looked Josie dead in the eye and uttered "You're a f#cking ugly c#nt, Josie, and I've seen better looking heads over a urinal..."

With his final breath uttering his last insult, he slipped from consciousness as his heart spasmed one last beat trying to push blood that wasn't there. A moment passed as Hank exhaled the last breath he ever took and lay there dead on the floor and the crimson pool under him slowly spreading across the floor.

Hemlocke's murderous insanity had subsided as his bloodlust had been sated. He looked over to Ampere for a moment before placing his eye back in it's socket and turning it on as the blue light shot forward, before replacing the faceplate which covered the grotesque scarring. He lost the grin and chuckled.

"So I have to look at his ugly damn face every time I actually visit my quarters? No thanks. Besides, Taxidermy for humans doesn't look all that grand. Trust me, saw some weird sh*t in Rheinland."

He sheathed both his blades before giving Ampere a smirk.

"Though I suppose an introduction is an order, I'm Hemlocke, obviously, you already heard the name. Some call me the Hellhound, rabid dog, mutt. Whatever you prefer I suppose. I trust you'll get things running properly so you don't end up like Hank?"

He gave Ampere a toothy grin as he mentioned Hank's fate, crossing his arms as he studied Ampere. The first time they'd actually met, and based off such a disturbing question he already like the man that stood before him.

"Certainly not the most calm ways to meet. I oversee the inner workings of the Factory, and now that the biggest hurdle is gone.." he looks at Hanks body, then back to Hemlocke making out a steady figure, like a man face death so many times this is hardly new to him. "..we are going to be able to finally do all the modifications on the ships and the factory itself that we wanted for a long time now" He reached for his overcoat and slowly put it on alongside with his personal data pad and his locator. "Now we can do the modifications you.. requesting long ago at least" He reaches to the whiskey bottle "Another one?"

Hemlocke smirked and waved his hand at the offer of another drink.

"I need a shower.. and I need to clean my clothes and equipment. Oh and, I already did the modifications myself. You should come aboard my Scylla sometime, what I did to it is quite the treat for one with an eye for engineering."

With that Hemlocke turned and left Ampere's lair. Returning to his own quarters to do exactly as he had said he would.

Ampere nodded and placed the bottle down under the table for better times. After a few minutes that Hemlocke left he went to the main bay to get back to his work while a couple of mates of his started cleaning and disposing the dead body of Hank.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5