Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administration of Iyo Construction Platform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

I bid you a good day, Administration.

Masura Sera is my name, head of the Nikkyo Consortium, the brain of the newly formed Hogosha Alliance.
While we did not establish ourselves fully yet, we already managed to strike a business deal with the Brotherhood of the Corsairs. Unfortunately, they would be in need of an installation to unload Xeno Relics at. Naturally, the existing construction, namely Iyo, would be an ideal choice, sparing us money and time. The administration will get a fair share at any profits, furthermore we would like to set up an office on Iyo for faster and more efficient processing of any future deals.

We look forward to hearing from you,

- Masaru Sera, President of the Nikkyo Consortium
[Image: nV6ma4a.png]

Source: Planet Junyo, Shikoku System
Sender: The Fisherman, Takarabune Conglomerate
Encryption: TBK45411

Greetings, Sera-san of Nikkyo Consortium. I am the one known as the Fisherman, chief of the Takarabune Conglomerate and organizer of most of its affairs, as well as my age permits.

I say I have been feeling a whole bit lonely without much word from the other circles of the Hogosha, and it seems the times have moved ahead a bit now. A Hogosha Alliance you say? My, these new fashions. I hope they will be old and prosperous as the previous owners of these parts.

I digress a bit, we were talking about Iyo yes? One of the few things we did right for the betterment of our company and of our way of life, that of the Hogosha. Surprised that some of our folks still kept it afloat and usable. More surprising that someone took good notice of it, and hailed me.

Both Corsairs and fellow Hogosha are welcome aboard, either to sell or to buy finest Kusari goods. While our foreign guests can find some good deals in nearby Kabukicho and Kagoshima, you will notice some exclusive deals that might be on offer in Iyo. Namely some fine brands of Rum. Experience tells me that is a favorite among our foreign clients.

May the Fortunes shine upon you.
The Fisherman

[Image: k3oUTu9.png]
Loading up encrypted text file...

Transmission location: Hoshizora Travel Company extension headquarters, Kyshu
Uploud destination: Nikkyo Consortium encrypted communication system.
Decryption key: TGJHTC108226

Decrypting message....

[Image: ddd3ya1-65e2da1d-6acd-4596-96c5-389dc460...LBudnAcFvE]

Greetings Masura Sera, head of the Nikkyo Consortium and honoured member of the Hogosha Alliance.
However, to you as well, Honoured Fisherman, head of the Takarabune Conglomorate and eternal friend to me, my father and his company.

My name is Teo Jhang, vice president of the Hoshizora Travel Company, Captain of the luxury liner The Cosmic Moonrise and Takarabune Conglomerate affiliate.

I write this message to the recent events regarding the discovery that there seems to be a need for the storage of ''High quality luxury goods'' as well the discovery that The Fisherman seems to be fine and well. To this me and my father rejoiced quite greatly that our honoured friends is still among us. But let's move on to business, shall we.

As you have stated good sir Sera, you have been able to make contact with the Brotherhood of Corsairs of Omicron Gamma, and strike a deal with them for shipments of the highly prized antiquities called Xeno Relics. However, the issue seems to be that there is a need for a storage location that can be considered both secure yet still covert to safely hide the artifacts. To this I raise you, if you perhaps considers this like I do, a hands reach for a formal handshake. You may have read the message, the message my father havs left in the Hogosha Alliance Neural Net Channel, that the both of us seek to create a good relationship between the members of the Association and the Alliance, to create a mutual bond of trust and prosperity.

I and my father, grant you the opportunity perhaps consider our station as a viable secondary possibility alongside the Iyo Construction Platfrom. The reasoning if I may make my case: The Hoshizora Travel Company station near Kyushu, could be considered a perfect front of ''hidden in plain sight'' covert actions, as no-one would suspect the more potential deeper nature this station could provide. As for location, it is only one trade lane length distance from the the New Tokyo and Shikoku Hole should for whatever reason be, it not be suitable to to dock at the primary location. The station can also be considered secure enough, as it is a basic government approved station allowed to be upgraded, which granted us the oppertunity to provide the station with a shield generator, and we are considering the possibility to build weapon stations with reason being of increased Chrysanthemum, Blood Dragon and Outcast activity in the area. And as final reason to consider our station as a secondary location would be the direct Nikkyo Consortium's specialization aims, those being of the Protection of High-value Cargo, and Money Laundering. Our station suits all your requirements of security yet plain sight covertness that no-one would question our station as a place of hidden crimes, even more so considering the sheer boldness of these activities as our stations is literally 6K away from Planet Kyushu. No-one would even think of such possibilities.

But let me make this very clear if I haven't done so yet, me and my father, DO NOT, wish to undermine the credibility of the Iyo Construction Platfrom. This station belongs directly to The Fisherman, a man considered to both me and my father of the highest regards, honours and a friend. Should there be made any profit of these operations, then I request that those profits solely go to him.

Speaking of you my friend, Fisherman... I thought The Fortune Ship had sailed away with the disbanding of the Association. To see it return (or rather, to see that is still very much alive and present), brought joy and celebration the hearts and minds of me and my father. Admittedly, we sadly did make QUITE a few assumptions and presumptions, if you too have read the message mentioned up above, that me and my father thought you were gone as well with the disbanding of the Association. And the both of us wish to apologies for this... However, now that I and my father have been made aware that you are still present, it shall be celebrated graciously both at Hoshizora Headquarters on Junyo and our station near Kyushu.

However, I have noticed that mentioned a sadness due the lack of communication between the members. If I may point out, but I do not fault you, as you as it is very likely have ignored the Associations Neural Net Channel since its disbanding, my father has made our presence clear on multiple occasions, that me and my father were and are still very active as ever. However, more so than that, I have made contact on multiple occasions these few days with Lady Yukari Yakumo of the Silver Eye Dragons and with Sir Kujira Maru who else too is a Takabune Conglomerate affiliate. Rest assured, the Conglomerate is still thriving (even if me and my father made a pretty big presumption prior) as ever and will continue to do so for many years to come. You have my word.

And lastly, to you as well my friend, me and my father have not made this offer to the The Nikkyo Consortium, to offer the Hoshizora Travel Company station, to undermine you my friend. It would an insult and betrayal of the highest regard were our actions indeed with a vile hidden agenda. To commit such actions, the both of us rather would dishonourably take our own pink fingers and then fall upon our own blades, then that we turn our backs on the man who saved us and our company from the eternal night. The both of us are eternally indebted to you and the Takarabune Conglomerate, and me and my father shall work for you faithfully until the end.

Other then that, I have nothing left to say.
To you, Masura Sera, I hope you will consider our offer as viable and potentially even useful.
And you too, Fisherman, I bow to you with great and deep respect. You are always welcome on our liners and company locations.
I thank the both of you for your time attention, and wish the both of you a beautiful everlasting day.

~Signed by

- Teo Jhang, Hogosha Association member - Hoshizora Travel Company Vice President - Vanquisher of Nights - Takarabune Conglomerate Affiliate
- Together with and pre-given consent,
- Gaio Jhang, Hogosha Association member - Hoshizora Travel Company President - Takarabune Conglomerate Affiliate

Text file closure detected.
Re-encrypting text based message...
Generating new encryption key...
Operation successful.