Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Montserrat Reyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: r9oGUcn.png]

Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: Montserrat Reyes
Subject: "Navarro"

Señora Reyes, it's have been long time ago when we spoke with you. I hope you will surprise me by your scientific achievements?
Incoming Message

[Image: qnBzPy1.png]

Sender: Montserrat Reyes, 5th research and development group "Navarro"
Recipient: Antonio de Motti
Subject: RE:"Navarro"

Buenos dias, Senor de Motti

I should apologise for the lack of updates, as I've had some personal affairs. Despite this, I've been politely waiting for this channel to be opened. Nevertheless, I came up with the list of the future personnel. Please, feel welcome to get acquainted with their dossiers.

They are mostly from Rheinland, Bretonia and Liberty and include not only scientists of different kind, but also former drug producers, ungraduated students, blackmarket weapons dealers and so on. I'm currently thinking about the project of mobile research laboratory, as I've told to you already during our personal meeting, but a lot of stuff still need to be done. Though, we already have some assets located on Estremadura base. It's nothing too much, but a couple of small research laboratories. Nevertheless, we are able to carry little research projects just now.

Is there anything to be done from our side? Probably, there is stuff you want us to work on just now.

Looking forward to hearing from you, boss

It's just about business
For Malta and Cartel!

Montserrat Navarro Reyes
5th research and development group "Navarro"
CRO

End of Message

Subject: RE: "Navarro"

Señora Reyes, you did a great job, but currently you have no tasks to do. So, proceed your current projects, keep me informed and contact me if you will need recources or so.

Subject: Request for a MK-81 autopulse turrets to "Sarissa"

Apreciada Senora Reyes, I do hope this message finds you well.

Our newest battleship is required a special weapon, constructioning of which I would like to confide to "Navarro" research group: two MK-81 autopulse turrets need to be constructed and then delivered at the Venice shipyard, drydock 2, where the ship is staying until its final upgrade won't be finished by our men.

Will your men handle that?

Atentamente,
Antonio de Motti
Incoming Message

Subject: RE:"Navarro"

First of all, my apologies for my belated reply, I had some stuff to organize back at the labs, so I have been informed about your request only a couple of hours ago. I'm still setting priorities-system in my mailbox and I want you to be sure, that it won't happen again.

While our field of specialization and interests is still focused on biological and chemical experiments, I've got some people to work on your request. The next individuals will be assigned to your project:

María Soledad Casado Luna - Overseer and one of twenty Malta's scientist from the inner cycle of 5th R&D Group, PhD in Experimental Physics and Aerospace Engineering, graduated from university of Malta and person, who has been practicing in one of Cambridge laboratories for a long time.

Salter Wilkins - Self-taught weaponry master and ship engineer, who was working on black market, until his previous "fellows" sold him to us to get rid of his presence in market.

Chrissie Frost - In past very promising student of university of New York in field of Experimental Physics, who was kicked from the university, due to her inability to pay for her studies and later found herself on streets.

Ivan Drake - Weaponry mechanic of Rheinwehr, who later defected with his personal craft to Die Alster Union, but quickly disappointed in the movement and was caught by our forces in Omicrons later.

All of those individuals have experience in required field of science and I'm sure that Esther will organize their work in the best possible way. I will also give her access to this transmission, so she can keep you updated and request whatever she needs. If you are satisfied with this team, I will deal with the rest.

It's just about business
For Malta and Cartel!

Montserrat Navarro Reyes
CRO

End of Message

Incoming Message

Subject: RE:RE:"Navarro"

Today I have brought some really good news for you. Finally, our team has managed to complete your order and develop two prototypes of autopulse turrets. They are not MK-81, though, as we do not have blueprints for them. Instead, team of seniorita Casado moved further and developed our own samples. They haven't got official designation yet, except of laboratory one NVR-WP-AP-A (Navarro weapons projects: Auto Pulses - Series: Alpha) or "Kanarini", how seniorita Casado calls them. (For some reason she got unexpected passion with birds.)

We are not going to disclose technical details now, as we really need to conduct field tests. Current prototypes have modular systems, meaning that each part (power block, capacitors, different kinds of EM core and so on) can be replaced with the same parts, but made with different technologies and materials. We need to find the best efficiency for the best combination of parts. Wherever you are going to install them, one member of my team will join you - Chrissie Frost. She will be appointed to take notes, measurements and help you in changing experimental parts and repairings. I want to personally ask you to ensure, that she... Won't get hurt so to say. Adaptation to Malta and her new life goes really hard for her and she is experiencing some problems, namely paranoia and light phase of depression. Of course, those are temporary effects, but they can become permanent and then seniorita Frost will lose any practical use for us and herself. Try to give her more work, but at the same time I ask you to give her understanding, that she is treated equally.

So the cargo and crew manifesto will be the next:

Cargo and crew manifest for field tests of NVR-WP-AP-A prototypes
Digital signature of CRO Reyes: 71516B514A6614T - Confirmed.
Crew:
  • Chrissie Frost - Personal number: NVR-71464
Cargo:
  • 2x - Prototypes of autopulse turrets. Item ID: NVR-23A. Weight: 6.3 tons.
  • 1x - Prototypes experimental parts. Item ID: NVR-23B. Weight: 2.5 tons.
  • 1x - Prototypes spare parts. Item ID: NVR-23C. Weight: 3.1 tons.
  • 1x - Personal items of NVR-71464. Item ID: NVR-71464A. Weight: 4 kilograms.
  • 1x - Instruments required to conduct repairing in space. Item ID: NVR-23E. Weight: 100 kilograms.
  • 1x - Light engineering spacesuit. Item ID: QC-887SS. Weight: 60 kilograms.

You can pick those items from our laboratory storage "Theta-6". Storage has two layers of access - the first one you can unlock with your CEO creditionals, for the second one you need one-time decypher key. I will attach it below.

//
File: theta1006.nvrkey
Key: 5584815615689165165176568141685645756486245
//

I would also like to ask for personal feedback from you. I realize, that you are not a scientist and you won't bother yourself with telling me what is the consumption of releasing system with applied superconductors coils under our own development or ones wich were smuggled from Liberty, but I want to know what you, as the customer, thinks about the firepower and efficiently of those prototypes.

And finally I want to apologize on behalf of seniorita Casado, as she was supposed to write this message to you and keep you informed. You see... She is kind of... She has problems so to say. While she is a genius scientist, she is also excessively shy, sociophobic and self-enclosed individual. She is also one of my closest friends and I've decided that I don't want to put her under additional stress after I've seen her reaction, when she was notified that she needs to keep in contact with CEO himself.

After finishing those field tests, the team of seniorita Casado will proceed with writing article on it, telling about our research to the whole Maltese science community. As for sharing blueprints, we don't know yet. This possibility will be discussed later. About the reward we can work something out after the completion of the tests. It's not for me, I hope you understand, it's for my team and research group. Those people worked with night-shifts to bring those two prototypes to you and they deserve something in return.

Thank you for your attention.
It's just about business
For Malta and Cartel!

Montserrat Navarro Reyes
CRO

End of Message

Sender: Antonio de Motti; Cuatroce Corporation
Recipient: Montserrat Reyes; "Navarro"
Subject: NVR-WP-AP-A/"Kanarini"

Dear senora Reyes,

No doubt, you brought me really good news. Your team made a great achievement, and those turrets will serve Malta well. The name, used by senorita Casado, "Kanarini" - I like it. Keep use it instead of a long codename . Sound very poetical, you know.

The modulated system you were offered its a great decision to reduce the cost of maintenance and repairs of turrets, what is very good not only for us in maintenance, but for selling these turrets to other families of Malta, owned their own battleships.

No need to worry about senorita Frost, she will not be harmed or so. She will observe the field tests, as soon as "Castellammare" come back to Venice from her first test flight due to engine upgrade.

No need for apologizes for your friend, she, as you all, made a lot of work for the name of Malta and it will not be forgotten. Except for the money reward, "Navarro" research group will be rewarded by their own "Bustard"-class Carrier, redesigned to serve as a mobile laboratory of "Navarro". I will inform you when the ship will be ready to serve our mutual interests.

Besides, no doubt, senorita Casado article will be of interest of Maltese scientists, so of it, I recommend you to prepare few bottles of champagne to be ready to meet your success on the scientific front.

Cordilamente,
Antonio de Motti
CEO, Cuatroce Corporation
[Image: NVRsmol.png]

Incoming Message

[Image: -2.png]

Subject: What the f**k

What the f**k you think you are doing there

Progresso. Efficienza. Fedelta.

Montserrat Navarro Reyes
CRO

End of Message

[Image: NVRsmol.png]

Incoming Message

[Image: -2.png]

Subject: Okay

Okay, it took me a couple of minutes to calm down, therefore I apologize for my initial message.

Nevertheless, it was a very bad thing and by this I meant locking down our personnel on Estremadura and limiting our access to it. I understand, that disbandment of the Cuatroce was a rapid and unexpected, but I don't approve your actions in any way.

Meet me in front of Malta. We need to talk.

Progresso. Efficienza. Fedelta.

Montserrat Navarro Reyes
CRO

End of Message

[Image: h8wWKB2.png]

Montserrat,

Even without the position of Cartel CEO I still have more cash and power than you. Remember this and watch for your language, girl.

Speak here this channel is encrypted well enough. I am busy and can't come.

Antonio de Motti

Pages: 1 2