Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Chief of Police, Liberty Authority.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2xDoxdS.png]
Date: 31st July 826 A.S
ID: Officer James O'Brian
Current Location: Planet Manhattan, New York System.
Priority: Standard
Subject: Returning to active duty

Dear Chief of Police,

Officer James O'Brian reporting in for duty,

If you are unaware of where I have been. I've been on leave due to my little girl being seriously ill and my daughter having no mother in her life anymore, i'm the only person she has. If you want to know more about the lose of my wife, here is the transmission sent to the Chief of Police whom was in charge at the time.

I later went ahead and request the authority to be in command of a Defiant Gunboat-class vessel. Which you can find the transmission for here.

Last but not least, if you are not aware. I was a member of SWAT. Will you allow me to resume my position within SWAT and finish my last years in this position?

Many thanks for your time in listening to this sir

*Salutes*

Officer James O'Brian.

[Image: Q7iJQg1.png]

[EVIDENCE]
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: YD9bkwr.gif]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Chief Holiday
Liberty Police Inc.

[Recipient ID: James O'Brian
Liberty Police Inc.

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

James,

I am Chief of Police Jean Holiday of the Liberty Police Inc. Your eagerness to return to duty is most welcomed, I do hope your child is doing well. The Colorado Precinct lost its naval presence in the system and it's up to us to ensure peace and order is maintained without the help of the Navy. Your being assigned there and your credentials have been restored along with your rank of officer. As per your request I see no issue with also restoring your S.W.A.T. status either. You wont be allowed to command a Defiant alone until you have proven your ability to lead has not changed, and its Ma'am or Chief. Your dismissed Officer.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police
Liberty Police Inc.

......Transmission Terminated]-----