Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Urgent Ping to LPI Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Corrigan Upton
Subject: I Got Lost

Well hello, my long lost friends!

To cut a long story short, I got abducted. You probably feared I was dead and no doubt had a funeral for me already. Good on ya, as long as you all had lots of donuts.

So yeah. I ended up in Omicron Theta. The Zoners reckon I was kidnapped by a pirate and took a whack over the noggin, but I have absolutely zero memory of any such event. Apparently it's called amnesia. This is when I met a guy, he used to be a cop. He gave me a donut, and very tasty it was! That's when it all came flooding back to me. I was an Officer in the primary LPI fleet! My word! But alas, the man I met has since passed, he got old and stuff. He was a good man, we were good friends out in Theta. But now I'm back home, back where I belong. And what's more is that I want my job back. I want to get back into active primary service with the police, if you would be so kind. Hopefully I don't have to resort to flying a damned Liberator, I was actually quite happy in my Grizzly so far as my memory serves. I'm sure I'll be more than able to return to duties as a spinny-roundy-thingy in the good old donut hauler!

Evidence of my previous role...

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1604418
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1815017

Upton out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Officer Name: Deputy Chief Nick Harrison
Password: Alpha 1

Greetings Corrigan Upton. Your Request to be reinstated to the LPI is Here by Accepted and Approved You are Reinstated as an Officer we look forward to seeing you back on active duty. Please Report to One Police Plaza to receive your uniform and your Ship. And don't forget to bring the donuts!

Signed Deputy Chief Nick Harrison.

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender: Corrigan Upton
Subject: I Got Lost

Roger that, Deputy. I will have my ship in order in double-time and will be available for duty forthwith!

Regards,

Upton

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED